Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'll Shock Your Box - COMPLETE

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Doc"]

[SIZE=10pt]Lips. Doc. Doc. Lips.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Lots of shooting.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]She tried to focus on his question instead of his mouth. Was she in danger of swooning? Absolutely. She carefully disentangled herself from Kaiden, mindful of his blaster. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Pffffft, do I have a plan?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Standing and this time not slipping, she wrapped the force around the portable tiki bar and launched it at the window they just escaped from and into the firing thugs. Explode-kssshhhh-boom, now it was raining alcohol. She wavered on her feet, the lightheadedness hitting her like one of Doc’s fists. She didn't know if it was from that kiss or if her body was just done, wiped out from the fight and using the force.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“Plan enough for you? C’mon. The hangar is this way and we need to get to our ships.” She teetered as she ran. The world was spinning and the ground seemed to be getting closer. Her footsteps became sluggish.[/SIZE]

@[member="Kitt Solo"]

Plan. Plan. This woman was crazy. His kind of crazy. Bolts stopped coming at them- for now, brotha. It was raining booze, but it was better than it raining death and destruction and despair and high hospital bills.

"I took a shuttle here!"

Doc dropped his blaster, and ran up to scoop Kitt up in his arms. Adrenaline was a mean mother **********************************************************************************************************8 when you needed it to be, and it came in handy right now. He ran with Kitt in his arms."SEE IF GUYS BAD THEM SHOOT!"He bellowed, moving towards the hangar, bae in hand...s.

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Doc"] @[member="Doc"] @[member="Doc"]ccccccccc

[SIZE=10pt]Stang, he was strong. And she, she was lightheaded. That didn't stop her from ushering his dropped blaster into her hand with an invisible-tug. Torqueing at the waste, her arms wrapped around his neck for stability and the side of her face pressed against his as she faced the direction they were fleeing from. Her arms straightened and her elbows dug lightly into his muscled-shoulders as she fired.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Flash. Flash. Flash.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Bad guys cowered near the entrance on the other side of the pool.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“A shuttle…what, I thought the Pubs gave everyone a starfighter when they joined?” Voice was dry as the quip was delivered. “Look for the crappy-looking freighter with a streak of red. I wasn’t expecting company so it might be a little…messy inside.” A lopsided grin pulled at her lips before she re-aimed and fired behind them again. One of the bad mammas fell into the pool with a scream.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Pffft, and he said she wasn’t a good shot.[/SIZE]

@[member="Kitt Solo"]

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG.

LASER BOLTS. SCREAMING TOURISTS. Oh hey, salad bar! Right, anyway. Doc picked up the pace, holding bae in his arms, and turned to go towards the hangar. It wasn't that far, for the sake of the writers. He turned into the hangar, gently setting the woman down near her ship. It was kinda crappy, but he'd seen worse.

He jammed the release button for the ramp on the outside, and picked up boojoint again. He lumbered into the ship, as bolts screeched around. Reminded him of something. Anyways, as they came into the ship, he jammed the door shut, and looked at her.

"No, they don't give ME ships. Apparently, I'm a bad boy. Also, LET'S GO, YOU FLY, NOT ME!"

@[member="Kitt Solo"]

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Doc"]

She released her grip around his neck and stood. "I wouldn't let you lay your hands on my piece of crap ship anyway. It may be junk but its my junk. Wait, that didn't...," she shoved his blaster into his chest and managed to stumble into the pilot's seat. Strapping-in, she turned on the intercom.

"Please keep your arms and hands inside the vehicle. And don't forget to buckle-up. Due to the short duration of the flight, there will not be a snack or beverage service. Thank you for flying Solo-Air. We hope to see you again on future trips." The ship promptly lifted off and she and the Pub were soon blasting off into the relative safety of hyperspace travel.

Fin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom