Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'll Shock Your Box - COMPLETE

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Doc"]

Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately for Doc, he probably wouldn't meet a more stubborn opponent. She too, was in this until the end. Although, a part of her wondered if that bounty lead from Mister McFustle was actually worth it...

SMACK

Her back solidly hit the mat, a painful grunt gurgling up from her throat as her leg was effectively swept. Thrusting her hips forward, she brought her legs together in a sweeping move of her own to hook and barrel through Doc's knees, trying to knock the commando back down to her level. A growl of her own escaped from her lips as she fought through the ever increasing fatigue.

A hot shower and a nice bed. That's what she needed.

Ow. Ow. OW.

Doc fell forward, and breathed deeply. He was getting tired, and he didn't have the fething force to call on. He slammed downwards, rolling along the ground. He needed to grapple. Speed wouldn't help her much there. He scrambled over to her, and brought his right leg on the side of her head, and then went to place her into an armbar, his other leg shooting across her chest, and his hands hopefully intertwining her arm in a brutal armbar, that due to her size and make of her model of automobile, would be very difficult for her to get out of.

Okay, good job Kaiden. Now get her number, THEN break her arm!

@[member="Kitt Solo"]

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Doc"]

His leg smushed against her face. "Arff you kidding fffme?" She was careful not to pull her arm too much, knowing he could easily snap it. Whipping her wrist down so her thumb pointed to the ground just like she had broken free from before, she thrust her hips up in an attempt to get leverage. Then, she did the next best thing she could think of.

Opening her mouth, she went to bite down on the salty flesh of his leg.

Ew, ew, ew, ewww.

@[member="Kitt Solo"]

OW. OW. OKAY. YOU. SUCK. YOU WERE CUTE, AND YOU STILL ARE, BUT GOD DAMN THAT HURT.

Kaiden reeled back his foot that was near her face, and punished her for BITING UP HIS LEG. His foot that reeled back, went crashing down on her face. He went to kick the living feth out of her face, while she was entrapped in this predicament.

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Doc"]

She spit blood from her mouth and arm came up to ward off his kicks toward her face. That didn't stop his thigh from slamming into her nose. Much blood came forth and a slue of a heavily accented, Southern Corellian curses erupted from her lips.

She could easily call upon the force. But her own grit, fire-pride kept her from doing so. Not to mention, she saw stars at the edges of her vision.

Rallying, she locked her arms and as his leg raised in the air for another hit, she violently turned in and toward his legs with enough force to flip him over, break his grip on her arm, or snap back and break his leg.

Doc let go like a tickled kitty cat, and then was placed onto his back again. He roared again, and then brought his legs back around, bringing his body to his knees. He went to mount her, and maybe he'd mount her in a different manner later. He brought his fist back, and then went to violently beat on her face, unlike before, he had been avoiding hitting her face, but now, he just went full on, and was about to violently pound her face in. He was hopped up on adrenaline at this point, and had gone on for too long. He couldn't rely on the force, so his body had to-be in tip-top shape. And the view from below, with the shadows of the lights accentuating every violent muscle group, could be seen from Kitt's, and the crowd's perspectives.

Speaking of the crowd, WOW WERE THEY LOUD.

@[member="Kitt Solo"]

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
Using her size and speed to her advantage she rolled to the side quickly as his bulky-frame pinned down nothing but empty mat and the leftover blood stains from her nose and his face that sprinkled the ground. The side if his shoe scratched against her upper thigh as he landed and she narrowly avoided the face pummel soon to follow. Blinking her vision clear, she popped back to her feet with incredible speed and sent a swift, low front kick to the side of Doc's head; the same spot where she kicked him earlier.

Through her fatigue, she relied heavily on her speed and agility, going in for swift and short kicks around his body before darting back out to a safe distance. In and out. In and out.

Head, ribs, hip, head ribs, hip.

Somewhere along the way the man transformed into an animal and it scared the kark out of her. But she still wanted him to see the same vision of stars she had seen earlier. It was such a beautiful night for stars.

@[member="Doc"]

@[member="Kitt Solo"]

The kicks really just bounced off of his body. She was getting tired, and her kicks did little more than push him back. He felt the kick impact his head, and it dazed him like before. He weaved his hands back into a fighting position, sniffing slightly. She had avoided the pummel, that much was lucky in itself. He had a plan to end this, and it was a long shot. He just ran at her, and went to tackle her. The crowd was cheering so loudly that it drowned out everything else. He lifted his legs upon the hopeful impact, and sought to slam her by her ribs and the side of her body straight to the floor. He hoped to just put her in a choke hold after that, to end the fight. He was getting tired, and she was tired too.

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Doc"]

Instead of trying to dodge, she embraced him, throwing her weight toward him and lifting her arms so they would be free as he wrapped his arms around her to take her down. Arms wrapped tightly around the back of his neck as she hugged her body into his.

Four feet from hitting the mat.

It she was going down, he was too. Arm whipped back and she smashed it toward the same side of his head from earlier and earlier. This was no wimpy, arse and fatigued strike. This was a desperate, caged animal fighting for the last breath of life strike. With his arms otherwise occupied and her close proximity, she knew it would be near impossible to dodge.

Two feet from hitting the mat.

Her head whipped back.

Less than one foot from hitting the mat.

She whipped her head forward to slam into his.

BOOM-CRACK.

The back of her head hit the mat and she immediately went limp in his arms, eyes rolling closed into the back of her skull as a blanket of blackness tinted with stars took over all her senses. Everything was gone: the roaring of the crowd, the feeling of Doc’s body, and luckily, all the karking pain she was in.

BOOM.

SNAP.

There was a vicious sound as Doc rolled with Kitt, crashing into the mat with her. He felt numb, and very, very limp. That was mainly because he was knocked out by one of the more brutal hits in close-quarters combat. He fell limp against the mat, sprawled out on his back after falling off of Kitt. He felt one final, desperate breath escape his lips as he was hailed, for slamming her to the ground.

The crowd fell pretty darn silent when they both lay next to each other, knocked out, and no winner with both being knocked out by the other. The hit was considered a flash-knockout, and it drove him to the breaking point. Getting kicked in the head too many times can do that to you, believe it or not. Well, you should believe it, because Kaiden was sprawled out on the mat, beaten to a pulp, just like his friend beside him.

The ref looked confused, and didn't exactly know what to do.

@[member="Kitt Solo"]

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
"For the first time ever in this ring we, uh, have a tie?" The referee's voice sounded uncertain, giving the tech people a questioning look and a shrug of his shoulders. The crowd erupted in a series of boos and curses, throwing the ends of their nachos, fries, and nerf burger scraps at the ref and on the stage. Resigned to the two motionless bodies in the ring, they finally began to filter out.

A distinct smell of mustard caught in the haphazard strands of chestnut hair draped across her face stirred her to consciousness. Myrtle ellipses opened slowly as she squinted whether from the pain or light she wasn't sure yet.

And stang that headache.

Vision panned to the side, seeing Doc. "Hey. You alive?" Foot gently tapped against his leg. "And please tell me your nickname is short for doctor."

@[member="Kitt Solo"]

There was a grumbled mess as Kaiden awoke. He rolled over, meeting her eyes with his.

"Havoc squad medic...now commander, thank you very much. Though, I myself...might need...a doctor. Because someone decided to beat me senseless."

He said sarcastically, blinking and then letting off a loose chuckle. She was pretty, even though half her face was messed up and sorta bloody, and he probably looked like absolute hell.

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Doc"]

"Har, har," she quipped back, dryly. "I never want you to body-slam me again," a lopsided grin pulled at her lips followed by a wince and a grimace as she gingerly rose to her feet. Sore, sore, sore, ow, ow, ouch, ouch.

"Congratulations on your promotion, Commander," she offered him a hand-up, bracing herself for the effort it would take to pull someone else up let alone keep herself standing. "I think they got a doc in the backroom, though not sure if he or she is on call considering they were just gonna leave us here." Thumb hooked over her shoulder, motioning toward the left corner hallway.

"Think you can stand?"

@[member="Kitt Solo"]

"She asks...if I can stand....I can. I just don't want to."He groaned, turning and spitting some blood out of his mouth. He pressed his worn palms to the ground, and pushed himself up to his feet. His muscles ached, and the crowd was gone. He frowned, realizing that she offered him a hand."Didn't want to pull you back down, sweetheart....and as far as the Doc goes. I think I'll do the treating here."Kaiden said, moving towards the cage. He held his ribs, and opened the cage door for her.

"Ladies first. Though you don't hit like a lady..Also, I have the sneaking suspicion...ow...that you might want me to body-slam you later."

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Doc"]

"I hit the way I was taught, by the best gorram mechanic in Corellia on the South side who happened to be the same man that tucked me in at night and scolded me for using the same swear words he used at the shop around Ma at home."

In other words, her dad.

Her second boxing glove thumped on the ring floor as she peeled it off, limping out of the ring and down the stairs. She shot him a look as she passed. "And don't get cocky, Chief." She harrumphed and gingerly wrapped her hands around her ribs as she walked toward the clinic door. "You seem to be a favorite around here. This one of your frequent digs?"

Leaning in the doorway of the empty clinic, she shook her head as her eyes scanned over a 'Out to Lunch' sign.

Really?

"And looks like you will be in charge after all. They better have some bacta patches and pain medicine..."

And stang, there was a teeny cot in there, like child-size. She suddenly had the overwhelming desire to sleep. That was probably bad after getting a concussion though, right?

@[member="Kitt Solo"]

"When you run in a swoop gang, you tend to be a part of some more shady activities."He said, walking in the clinic after her. He seemed to be better suited at dealing with pain, even though he was in a massive amount of it. She had sustained more of the physical injuries, but his hands were sore and his body was aching with fatigue and being pushed beyond it's normal limits. He smiled, gently lowering her into sitting on the cot. Always the medic, placing others before himself.

He gestured for her to relax, and then stood up. The swoop gang tattoos were uniformed in nature, with various symbols, but the primary one being the large image of the grim reaper on the back. Below, there was an inscription that read 'Death makes all equal'. Which, primarily meant, that Doc was not afraid to die, nor to dish out death. Doc turned and leaned down on one knee, and had a small medical kit in his hands. He gingerly removed a bacta swab, and moved up to the cuts on her eye. He smiled, waiting a moment.

"This is gonna sting, but, I don't think you want stitches, now do you?"

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Doc"]

Lips uttered a protest as she was forced into a seated position. "No stitches, but hey, what about you? Really, I can take care of myself. I'm fiiiiiiiiieeee-ouch-ow-ow-ow," eyes squeezed closed as the bacta-swab brushed across the cuts. Lips clamped tightly closed as she kept a tight wrangle on the rest of her outbursts.

Kitt Solo was tough, dagnabbit! She didn't need to whine in front of him over a little treatment.

Ah frell, and now that she was sitting down she doubted she would be getting up anytime soon. Every bone in her body seemed to ache and she figured it had to be as bad for Kaiden. Maybe worse for his head.

Eyes cracked open again. Stars, she needed a distraction. "You're still in a gang? I thought the Republic frowned on stuff like that. And what's with the tattoo; you guys aren't some death-cult worshippers are you?"

Bloodied face stared right back at him.

@[member="Kitt Solo"]

A wet wipe gently prodded the cuts and marks on her face, drawing the blood away from her face. Her face was getting better, the bacta had reduced swelling and the stinging sensation would provide a topical anesthetic to the cuts, numbing the pain. He smiled, and wiped his own face with another wipe, removing the blood from it, his eyes lighting up with a hint of laughter through the pain with her comment about the swoop gang.

"Used to be in one. Ran around the scummy part of Coruscant, then got shifted off to Nar Shaada after a warrant got me placed off-world for a long time. Robbery charges, coulda been serious if I didn't bounce. Anyway, as far as the tattoo, simply means that I'm not afraid to die. I also believe, that while everyone lives, everyone dies. So in my eyes, everyone, everything, is equal. Because I can kill you.."A finger pointed to her."And you can kill me."The hand reversed, and the thumb pointed to him.

"Anyone can kill anyone. Jedi, can get stabbed with a little fork, game over. Sith, all the same. They're all in the same mortal boat, at the end of the day. And that's why, I'm not afraid of anyone, or anything. Because everyone dies."

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Doc"]

Catching a glimpse of her reflection in a mirror just over Doc’s shoulder, she realized he was pretty stinkin’ good with that bacta swab. She was finally starting to look like herself again. Myrtle-ellipses snapped back to Doc’s less messed-up face.

“Hold up. You’re telling me, you weren’t scared even a teeny-weeny bit when a dragon dropped from the sky to gnaw on your bones?” A gentle-smile tugged on her lips. “Sometimes fear is a good thing. Or, did you mean you’re just not afraid to die? We might as well keep this morbid conversation going. And by the way, you’re quite the medic. I’m starting to feel like my beautiful self again.”

Smile widened.

@[member="Kitt Solo"]

"When you're selected for the Havoc squad, you're selected because you're the best at whatever you're good at. So, me being a medic, I got the good stuff and the good training."A bandage was applied to a cut near her eye, gently. He was effective, but he was gentle at the same time."And I wasn't afraid of the dragon either, because I knew that I could easily kill him as much as he could kill me. I was afraid, I was afraid of having to live after being subject to teeth and tail. But I wasn't afraid to die."He smiled, his fingers moving some hair out of her face, examining the rest of her features.

He liked what he saw, that was an honest truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom