Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'll Shock Your Box - COMPLETE

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Doc"]

His fingers were warm on her skin and she suddenly realized how close he was and they weren't beating the bleep out of each other. Stang, her headache was still beyond something else. Fingers came up to massage her temples before falling back down to her sides. Her pride kept her from complaining.

"Havoc Squad; the elite of the elite. No wonder why you lasted so long against what most people believe as a mythological beast. That chick that fell from the sky. She with you in the squad?"

The proximity of the two, just now dawned on Doc. Just like the tell-tale signs of a headache. A smile crept across his lips, before the mention of Steph. He shook his head and sat down on the cot next to her. His head was ringing, and he wiped his hands off blood, and the small cuts that had appeared on his hands as a result of the fight. He looked down at his hands for a moment, before speaking.

"She was a good soldier. She was always unhinged, but that was because of the drugs. Massive drug addict. I don't think I can help her anymore. I don't think anyone can, personally. And like I said, I wasn't afraid of the dragon, because I knew he was as afraid of me, somewhere, because I could kill him too. That's why I'm not afraid in combat. We're all equal in death...Anyways, you want something for that headache?"Eyes met. Hearts locked. He twirled his long, brown pigtails. The cicadas wouldn't stop. Sixpence none the richer started playing.

@[member="Kitt Solo"]

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Doc"]

ooc/ you crack me up!

ic/

The small cot creaked when he sat down. Poor little cot couldn't take all that muscle weight. She nudged him gently with her arm. "That must be hard, knowing whatever you do, ultimately, you can't help a person you care about." And she was suddenly hearing insects and lyrics to a band she never heard before. There were some 'sha-la-la-las' and 'don't be shys.'

Stang, the hit to her head must've been harder than she thought because Doc suddenly had pigtails.

She turned to him, slipping out a swab from his medkit and gently dabbed his face, wiping away some dried-blood spots he missed. "You got something strong enough for a mild concussion?"

@[member="Kitt Solo"]

Concussions. Concussions were tricky. Not a lot of knowns, and a lot of unknowns. He smiled when her gentle touch patted his face."Usually, in the movies, this is where the guy says something cheesy and the girls laughs, you know?"Brown eyes again, locked into hers. He smiled when the medical advice came. He could never catch a break from all that.

"Concussions? Bedrest and good company, that's a recommendation that's hard to ignore. Doctor's orders."

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Doc"]

An amused expression flickered across her face as she locked her gaze with his for a beat. Twisting at the waist, she brought a second hand up to tilt Kaiden's head to the side so she could wipe away some of the blood from his ear.

Those kicks she delivered earlier left their mark. Tongue clucked against her teeth.

"Good company. And where do you think I can find that?" She winked. "And bed rest...do you know why I entered this fight, Kaiden?"

@[member="Kitt Solo"]

A shrug of his shoulders showed a sort of relaxed mood from Kaiden."As far as company goes, you pay enough and you can get anything you want."A smile crept over his features as she went to work removing the last bit of blood from the cuts. Boy, was he going to be feeling that later on.

"I've been meaning to ask you what a Fringe council member would be doing in a place like this, but then I thought you might use the force to make me think I'm a 12 year old girl for the rest of my life."

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Doc"]

A single-chestnut brow lofted at his comment. What was he, a stripper slash hooker now? Finally, she released his head, a bubble of laughter coming from her throat.

"I'll have to keep that idea in my back pocket." Forehead came to rest on his shoulder, tiredly. Chestnut strands of hair tickled over the skin of his arms. "Stars...," head jerked-up, realizing what she was doing. "Sorry. I was actually here on official business. Not fringe but my other full-time job. Bounty Hunting. I've gotta go track down the guy in charge of the fights. I heard he'd more likely meet with the winner of the match, so yeah, that's why I was trying to beat the snot out of you and not making you think you were a 12 year-old girl was just my pride holding me back."

She offered Doc a wink, clearly showing she was joking about that last bit.

@[member="Kitt Solo"]

A smile formed across his features, followed by a blush when he felt her hair tickle his shoulder. Her skin was soft, even despite the cuts and bruising, she was beautiful. But there was something more to her than just her beauty, she was something that Doc connected to. The Republic didn't care about him, really. He was the only man in the Republic that was quite like that. No other squad. No buddies. No drinking bros. Nobody to talk to at the end of the day. Clones of Jorin weren't exactly something he wanted to be talking to.

He turned towards her, a small bite of his lip. From hyper-lethal-vector to schoolboy with a crush in 2.5 seconds, faster than his speeder could go from 0-mach 2. He let out a genuine laugh at Kitt's comment about the joke. For a force-user, she was one of the kinds he could get along with. Jedi unnerved him. He despised Sith, for obvious reasons. They were Sith, duh. GOSH, THEY WERE SITH, COME ON MAN.

Meanwhile, back in reality, and in the confused perspective that the reader describes...

Doc looked at her for a moment, and then a hand found itself on top of hers."So I imagine that means that since neither won, technically, the person who arranged this fight will have a few choice words for the two non-victors, and a large demand for the amount of money he just lost..."Doc clearly knew how the business worked. In a scary way, but in a good way.

Scary-good, like an angry Jedi that was fighting for you.

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Doc"]

It was her turn to blush when his hand found its way on top of hers. Her fingers intertwined with his for a moment. “Exactly. Which is why, I’m going to use my mystical force-using powers to get the information I need and not get killed in the process.” She squeezed his hand before slipping her fingers free and standing up, slowly, very slowly.

Dang she was hurting and sore.

A lopsided grin masked the grimace. Walking over to the lockers, she popped a very specific one open and took out her holster and blaster, strapping it over her boxing shorts. Locked and loaded.

She gave him a once over. “Maybe you should stay here. You look like the crap got beat out of you.” She winked at the playful jest and paused in the doorway.

There was a locker next to hers, covered in stickers, tally marks, and the annual Zabrak Horn Polishing and Style calender on the front. He opened it up slowly, removing a slugthrower, and an old T-shirt. It was the Havoc squad physical training shirt, one that accentuated his already impressive physique. Followed that, was a shoulder holster. He turned around, pulling the slide on back...on a slugthrower. He smiled, tucking a few magazines into the pouches under his ribcage. He smiled with his sort of-busted lip.

However, in his mind, he would never want to forget the feeling of her hand in his, in his life. He had never, ever, felt that close to another person. And he would savor that moment for the entirety of his existence. He really, really, needed to ask her on a date after this, didn't he? He smiled. And when Kaiden smiled, it was one of those rare smiles that showed how sincere he was. He never had a false smile in his entire life. You could search all your life for a smile like Kaiden's, but only find it a few times, and it was a wonderful sight every time.

"Over my dead body is your pretty ass going out there alone. Besides, I'm way better at shooting than you."

@[member="Kitt Solo"]

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Doc"]

“Pffffffft. Just because you managed to dodge some slugs that one time,” she shook her head and laughed, checking the power-cell on her blaster. She felt what Kaiden was feeling through the force and picked up on his sincerity.

It was refreshing.

“I ain’t stopping you from comin’ along but just be careful. I’d rather not have to drag you back to the infirmary.” Settling him with a last once-over, her grin turned a bit more serious as she walked toward the lift. “The bookie’s office should be just above the ring. You probably know better than I do. Just…let me do the talking, okay?”

With a ding, the lift doors opened and she stepped inside.

Pat Benatar’s Hit Me With Your Best Shot started playing.

@[member="Kitt Solo"]

"Don't get too picky Kitt, you were shooting."

Kaiden walked in first, going for the bookie's very big bodyguard. He cracked his fist across his nose, the big guy tumbling over, clutching his newly deviated septum. Kaiden followed through him reaching for a weapon by stepped his arm, and twisting it. Not breaking, just dislocating. A Trandoshan near the boss went to go for his blaster, but you can't beat Havoc squad at speed when going for a gun. Kaiden smiled, leveling his slug thrower towards the Trandoshan near the boss. He flicked off the safety.

"Your boss isn't worth dying over."

"Good point. I'm out."

And like that, the boss was without a formidable security force, and Kaiden turned towards Kitt. The Trandoshan muttered an apology as he moved between the two. Nice guy."HEY BABE I FOUND HIM!"

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Doc"]

Babe.

Really?

Crinkling her nose, she shot Doc a look. Still, she had to give him credit. The commando handled the situation in the time it took her lips to part and utter a response.

“Hey…”

A black, tall-back chair swiveled around, sporting a man with sharp-features, stroking a white ropo on his lap. Gold rings decorated his long digits. “Ah yes, the two people that ruined my fight and caused a cluster of credits to be thrown away,” raspy-mechanical voice clipped off. He leveled them both with a stare, seemingly un-phased by the sudden lack of security.

That poor ropo.

Stopping in front of his mahogany desk, she crossed her arms, easy-going smile on her face as she pushed those invisible, magical tendrils of the force forward, going to infiltrate his emotions. “We don’t want any trouble mister. But my friend here should still get paid.” Chin tipped sideways to Doc, her gaze never left the bookie. “And I hear you got a lead on someone I’m looking for. Why don’t you give me some information and I’ll let you keep my half of the credits, dig?”

Very visibly, a change came over his face from outrage, to something puzzled, to something a little more relaxed. Like a switch, the mood in the room shifted to tranquil. “That sounds…agreeable.” His steely-features crinkled in passive confusion. She never broke eye contact, the intense look in her myrtle-ellipses the only thing that gave her away from using powers that were unseen.

The credits were quickly out on the desk and the time it took him to finish his conversation about her mark was even shorter. Wincing, she stepped back into the doorway and the bookie shook his head, as if coming out of a dream. Stang, emotional manipulation took a lot of energy.

“Better grab your credits and go, Doc. We ain’t got much time before he puts two and two togeth--,”

With a press of a button, a red-light flashed and the doors began to close. Alarms burst through the area speakers as a silent message was sent for back-up to the bookie’s office. Blaster was already in her hand as she shot a stun bolt into the bookie’s chest.

“Doc!” She yelled, using the force to keep the closing door open for their escape.

@[member="Kitt Solo"]

Doc didn't waste any time, boosting through the door like a bat out of hell. He grabbed his lady friend, and then he went out to the hallway. He turned his head towards a mass of thugs, and then another bunch of thugs to his right. Five on each side, in the hallway.

"I'll take five, you take five, and then we'll take five."

Doc peppered one man with the rest of his clip, before beaming the empty weapon at another thug's face. One down, four to go. Doc moved like a demon, moving towards the thug that he just threw his pistol at. Bringing his knee upwards, he dropped him like a sack of potatoes after hitting him in the kidneys, before turning and clothes-lining another thug, and then stepping on his goofy face until he was goofed out. Two to go. The first one came at Doc with a knife, and went for a horizontal slash. Doc paused, until he was in mid-arc of the second slash, and then brought his leg upward, slamming his leg into the man's forearm, before he grabbed unto the man's wrist. Twisting and slapping the knife out of his wrist, he placed his foot on the man's ribcage, popping his arm out of his socket.

The last man tackled Doc to the ground, but all Doc had to do was bring his arms upwards to guard his face, and then he turned upwards to @[member="Kitt Solo"].

"HANDLE EM BABE!"

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Doc"]

"We really have to talk about," a swift uppercut knocked her number one out, "your choice of," spinning, she brought her elbow to the face of her number two, followed by a swift roundhouse kick to his head, "nicknames." A calculated force-push slammed the off-balance number one into the wall and down to the floor to join number two.

"Oh, you need my help Sweetpie?" Number three made a grab for her shoulder from behind. She ducked and hunched over, sending her elbow to his stomach and picking-up his dead weight to toss at Doc's number five.

WHACK-THUMP.

Spinning, she shot off two stun bolts into the chest of her number four as number five grabbed her in a bear-hug from behind. The blaster clattered to the ground as her feet went air-born. She was pinned to his body and he was squeezing on her already bruised-ribs. Head-whipped back as she tried to crack his skull. It was getting harder to breath...

"Sweetcakes...a...little...help...her--"

@[member="Kitt Solo"]

"COMIN BABY!"He said, semi sarcastically, as he rushed to the man holding his woman. Running along the wall of the thin corridor, Kaiden pulled a particular brutal move- he grasped the man's face, and dragged him to the ground. The resulting impact, snapped his neck and crushed the back of his skull. He stood and helped Kitt to her feet, smiling at the woman.

"Have I earned my right to call you whatever I want now?"

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Doc"]

She grimaced, hanging onto Kaiden a bit longer than normal as she regained her footing. Her head was pounding and it took her a moment to realize it wasn’t her head she was feeling. It was mister dead guy's. A quick mental thought put up walls around her empathy-connection.

“Ask me that again when we get off planet.” Picking up her blaster, there was a ding as the lift-doors opened. A red kill bolt sizzled beyond her shoulder. “Ah kriff, c’mon sweetcakes,” grabbing his hand she spun around and pulled him down the opposite end of the corridor. There was a window at the other end and they would have to jump. The hangar wasn’t too far away.

A burst of wind met them in the face as the window came unlocked. It was a three-story drop to a resort pool, below. “How are you at high dives?” Grinning, she ducked as more kill bolts headed their way. Her blaster was already firing, her back pressed against the wall below the window. “Go, I’ll cover you! I hope you know how to swim…”

"Scratch that, no time for coverage." Hand snaked around his waist and she stepped onto the ledge, pulling him with her. One foot stepped out into the air and she leaned forward, pulling him with her. She used the force as best she could to marginally control their descent so they wouldn't break their legs on the bottom of the pool.

No time to check for floaties.

Doc didn't like swimming. It wasn't a terrible thing, he just didn't like doing it. It really wasn't his fancy. Especially, impacting the water, that felt like solid dirt, at three stories up. Doc impacted the water, and felt his body slam into the water. He stayed below the waterline for a moment, before swimming upwards. Climbing out of the water, Doc turned and fired upwards at the bad guys who were shooting at his bad girl.

Badumfriggintiss.

He was soaking wet, sore from the fight, his lip hurt, and he was really turned on. Not too bad for a normal day in the life of Doc.

"Can this count as our first date?"

@[member="Kitt Solo"]

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Doc"]

She flopped on the sun-soaked deck next to Kaiden. Tourists were running and screaming from the pool area. Water-soaked chestnut haired head lifted to look at Doc, a lopsided grin pulling at her mouth. "Sure. But you're buying next time." Clothes, shoes, everything was soaked. Chlorine replaced the BO smell. She just wanted to stay on that sun-soaked deck and sleep for a very long time. Tanning and sharing a few drinks with Kaiden under different circumstances also sounded just as appealing. She had to wonder what the couple's massage rate was at a place like this...

A red kill bolt sizzled into the deck by her right thigh. Dayum.

Doggedly, she sloshed to her feet, slipped, and fell into Kaiden. "Sorrysorrysorry! You need a ride this planet off? I mean, you know what I mean."

This is it Doc. Soaked in...well, it wasn't chlorine. Chlorine had a different smell. What the two of them were smelling was the chemical mixture of chlorine and bodily fluids, which produced the tell-tale chlorine smell. He didn't want to think about what those were, actually. Gross.

Kill bolts. Outnumbered. Outgunned. Another day in the life of Doc. Bitches.

He smiled while Kitt was on top of him."I know what you mean."And that's about the time Kaiden kissed Kitt. Kitt met Kai. Lips met. Tourists were very confused. Kill bolts acted like fireworks. Doc broke the kiss, and returned fire to the thugnificents. Pew pew. He was good with a gun, even with a swollen eye."PLAN? Please tell me you have a plan, Kitt!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom