Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion If Canon Characters existed on Chaos, what would their profiles look like?

Horace von Cholmondeley II

H
I dunno about them looking overpowered, I consider that side of the discussion irrelevant. But quite a few major canon characters would probably come across as rather generic/trope-y. Luke Skywalker is a farmboy who turns out to be Force Sensitive? Of course he does. Leia Organa is a rebel princess with secret Dark Side lineage? How could she not. Darth Vader is a Sith with a tragic backstory? Yeah, yeah. Seen it all before.

Cannon characters would get dunked on in the Chaos-verse.
See, I don't necessarily believe that. If anything, a lot of Legends characters would be passed off for being 'too overpowered'.

Looking at the full list of abilities Luke had at his height, or even just canon Vader, people would probably roll their eyes and see them as yet another overpowered character.

Meanwhile, someone like Han or Chewwie would probably have really overpowered factory subs to go with their canon items. Han's blaster would definitely be subbed, and his writer would be really proud of it lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom