Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IA-2672

NAME: IA-2672
FACTION: None
SPECIES: Droid
HEIGHT: 35cm (Hovering remote-style droid)
WEIGHT: 1.50kg
EYES: Red Photoreceptor(s)
HAIR: None
SKIN: Grey durasteel plating.
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

(Think of the interrogation droid from EP IV)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES

Strengths:
Emotionless. IA-2672 is not dissuaded by emotion or attachments.
Intelligent. A droid built entirely to interrogate and maim, it has a very advanced AI system within its durasteel housing.
Deadly. Equipped with various deadly instruments, it is well equipped for killing.
Mobile. A hovering sphere, it is extremely mobile and hard to hit with blaster fire.

Weaknesses:
Weak. Due to its small size and thin plating, it is easily damaged.
Ranged. Due to its original purpose, it lacks any long-ranged weaponry, its only ranged weapons being poisonous gas and electrical blasters.
Droid. Being a droid it has no connection to the force, and cannot use most conventional weaponry because of its spherical shape and lack of hands.

SHIP:
None.

BIOGRAPHY:
Built as an interrogation droid on Hosk Station, this droid was constructed to interrogate prisoners within a high security prison. It was taken from its interrogation duties after murdering its owner in a malfunction, but not before it murdered several other personnel and prisoners. The restraining bolt with which it was fitted proved useless, as it soon had escaped the engineering offices and headed on a rampage, leaving Hosk Station and heading across the galaxy on whatever means available, seeking out targets and opportunities to further itself in the galaxy, be it money or power. Lacking any form of functioning loyalty or morality system, it only functions on what seems beneficial to itself, be it short-term or long-term, causing issues for allies.

Armament:
Sonic torture device, Arc emitter, Hypodermic needles, Chemical torture jet.

KILLS:
None.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
None.

IA-2672

I
Perhaps. What's awkward is that I have a Mando account, and I've seen what you sith are capable of. Horrific, but admirable. If Kal A'den ever shoots you, know that it's also IA-2672 ;)

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
You're a scary-ass guy, Daxton. Eating sausages in battle? DIABOLICAL! Don't get me started on how you write messages on people's armour. That's one mean son of a bantha right here.

If I ever have to fight you one-on-one, however, I'm probably going to end up as sliced pork. I'd probably just try to fly away using my jetpack.

puch him thought the atmosphre of a planet that in order fo you to leave you have to use thrusters? thats will take alot of energy. and i dont fly so its not my problem.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
You all seem to have outlined all of the ways I could get mangled when using my jetpack. It's already failed me on Concord Dawn, however:

"He soared upwards, attempting to evade the force-grip of the Sith. He felt it grasp him, despite the powerful thrust of the jetpack. He tried to throw it off, but no amount of tact or power could help him evade the terrible power of the force. He was yanked down towards the ground, screaming in terror."

That's from the Under The Storm Invasion RP. I didn't even read the above posts before writing that. :p

ways to get mangled with a jetpack

1. dropped head first into ferrocrete
2. lose control of flight, get dragged along the highway then ran over by a bus
3. ram into a tree which then bursts into flame with you impaled on the branches
4. gas line ruptures and you literally turn into a ball of fire
just off the top of my head.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Ways to get mangled with a jetpack 2.0

1: Explode in a flaming ball when your fuel tank is ruptured and fuel leaks across your thrusters.
2: Fly into a wall, breaking your neck.
3: Place your hands on the thrusters accidentally, reducing your hands to ash and causing you to fly off course into a pile of volatile explosives.
4: Get shot in the side, shooting off course and ploughing into the concrete and exploding in a beautiful pyrotechnic display.
5: Accidentally trigger jetpack while indoors, and shoot up through several floors, destroying your skull.

Yeah, jetpacks kinda suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom