Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex I would like to introduce a language to fit a planet I am planning to create, but I'm not certain where to post it.

So I am currently designing a planet and mining people to go with said planet for use with a faction I am also trying to create. (I will likely be asking for help with that in the future, but I'll come to that when and if I get that far). Regardless, I would assume creating a language for these people would go in the lore creation, but there is no template for it, so I'm not at all certain where or how I would go about producing such a lore submission.

Anybody willing to weigh in on that one for me?

Ever Dawnracer

E
The planet creation template has a section for language that you could flesh out, but otherwise the lore section would be your best bet.

Evita Dané Evita Dané As Ever Dawnracer said, Lore Creation would be your best bet. I would say the Media Template is the best one that can serve your purpose. While the entire template needs to be filled out, you can add all the fields you need to it as well. Depending on how deep you wish to go with the language, you could also add a section to the Planet template.

(thread moved to Codex Discussion)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom