Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Want an AI

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Like the title says, I want an AI. Popo wouldn't be able to do it himself, but he can hire those who can. I just want an AI to help control the Wheel. Organize security, control the city, monitor the security cameras, the whole nine yards. What I DO require is a failsafe system. Something that if someone tries to turn it against me, I can shut it down. Hard.

I want this to be a nice, long, in depth development thread so while I do want someone who is IC'ly capable, I want someone or multiple someones capable of sticking to the thread regularly and post quality entries. I'd rather work on it for a month or two with spaced out, ultra high quality posts than spend a week or two having a couple people spam one paragraph posts.

Any takers? Pay is very negotiable.

MAI

Multipurpose Advanced Infiltrator
You could try something where you want me, being that I am an advanced A.I. in a droid body. But, as a counter offer, I could provide you with a smaller, less advanced, A.I. that can still perform the tasks you need. @[member="Popo"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Either option is viable, though perhaps I could bring you both in for the job. Not to try and force @[member="MAI"] to do the job, but to have her and your people, @[member="Judah Dashiell"], work together to build it. Sound like a plan?

MAI

I am fine with that @[member="Popo"]. It's just that how Hutts tend to be I could see you trying to want me in general, or divulge how to create something similar to me, then I refusing but @[member="Judah Dashiell"] makes the offer to create the smaller A.I. Either way is acceptable.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
True, Hutts tend to take what they want if they can, but I know how to pick and chose my battles. Hiring you to help build one would be more cost effective and less of a hassle than hiring a bunch of bounty hunters to shoot you and bring you in. A joint effort between you and Judah would be more optimal in finances.

@[member="MAI"] @[member="Judah Dashiell"]

MAI

Very well. I shall await your notification of the thread's start. (in English- tag me when you're ready lol) @[member="Popo"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Works for me, I'll get it set up tonight or tomorrow.
@[member="MAI"] @ Judah Dashiell

I'll keep that in mind and review the requirements in the Factory.
@[member="Balaya Zambrano"]

@Popo @MAI @Judah Dashiell

Great project guys, I made a massively advanced AI system a while back and its now used on all Sith Empire capital ships and is currently activated on one of the strongest ships in the galaxy. The AXIOS AI can be used as an OOC basis for your description and whatnot. Feel free to use some terms and stuff from the two dev threads and whatnot. I'd also happily offer advice on the creation of this AI, though I'm a bit flooded with RPs at the moment, I can only offer OOC help.

Hope this helps some, feel free to PM if you need anything more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom