Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Think I'm Done

I think I've grown past it, all of this. I love this site and while I'm not leaving it I'm throwing in the towel when it comes to Role Playing on it. I will probably just stick around write a few discussion pieces and have a jokes here and there. While I love role playing I've grown past the petty drama and stuff of that nature. So this isn't goodbye at all but it's an end to me Role Playing. Thank you for all the fun threads and all the awesome writers who have wrote with me. Thank you everyone for a amazing experience

[member="Evelynn Zambrano"] [member="Cypher"]
Not leaving just not RPing, I still need this community for something...

[member="Rasu Gan"]
I need to tie things up with my arch enemy, I think this does it well. Take it how you please
http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=-1eN98huvBY

Well, this doesn't happen much, I fell bad that you are leaving (not RPing) and no one will be able to RP with you any more... Also, what's gonna happen with The Horde? If I'm not mistaken then you are the leader.

[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

[member="Rasu Gan"]
*hopes deleted* We never got around to our love story where you became the queen of the horde and I became alcoholic who refused to pay child support for those kids who were obviously Joshua Dragonsflame's

Well I can always take the horde and turn them to the light... and still become queen? Or perhaps I can become some reincarnation of a Yuuzhan Vong goddess and then rule the Horde???? The possibilities are endless my friend.

Anyway, I will miss roleplaying with you sir. It has always been fun, [member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom