Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private I see a way out

Lun didn't walk very fast, her eyes like many times before had gotten deformed and blinded by the crystals that came to the surface. She still moved better than she might have, her other senses had not only got more focused but intentionally heightened thanks to the shapeshifting abilities she now had access to. Still, she had very much not mastered navigating things yet. She could usually figure out where moving things were, or a change in environment, but that wouldn't save her from a chair in the way. Or
a lot of the details about the things that were moving. She was also pretty much screwed on any kind of hologram. She would have tried cybernetics, had she not been warned already that further changes were nearly impossible.

She did discover that she had been left inside the territory of the Elysium Empire, and, really, she saw it as her best choice from her on. But first, she needed to figure out a few things. First and foremost, was her sight, and that she already had an idea of. She knew the force had a plethora of abilities to it, but lacking any knowledge of her own, she was going to need help. She'd definitely started looking for it, but things hadn't been going extremely well.

However, it seemed that wouldn't last forever. Someone had given her a bit of direction on the route, to someone by the name of Sandra Valhoun Sandra Valhoun . She didn't really know much about her, but she seemed to be the person needed for it. And so Lun was on her way, carefully treading her path. She finally got to what she was pretty sure was the door, and took in a breath before knocking and listening for an answer.

Sorceress Princess of the Elysium Empire

EoCWwGUXYAcW873.jpg
Sandra Valhoun, the Sorceress Princess
Location: Sandra's room, The Utopia, Elysium Empire's flagship
Tags: Lun Lun
Equipment: None

The Sorceress Princess has been meditating for a while. She's levitating while her purple-colored dark side energy surrounds her, in a meditation yoga pose. She has been contemplating on what would be her next move is. She doesn't know much about what's happening in the Empire. She didn't know the people yet. The only person she have seen in flesh was none other than her first cousin, Heath Valhoun Heath Valhoun . She doesn't know fully about the King yet. She doesn't know that he is indecisive, incompetent, and weak. Not yet at least. She have heard about Heath's son, Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun , who is the heir of the Empire but what she doesn't know is that Rex is adopted. If Sandra knew that Rex is adopted then she clearly has a reason to be a legitimate successor to the throne and she will change this Empire for good. The problem is, she needed people. People who are competent enough to serve the Empire and reform it while sticking to its original ideology. She finally knew her next move. Getting to know the Empire's people. The Empire will be so noisy in the future.​
Then there was a knock.​
Sandra slowly opened her eyes, looking at the door. She sensed a dark side presence in front of her room. As far as she knew, there were not a lot of dark siders within the Elysium Empire. The only dark side user she knew was none other than Raiyin Shui Raiyin Shui , who is a powerful force-user and an elite agent of the Empire. The left portion of her prehensile hair began to stretched out, approaching the door's knob. It began to tangle the knob, opening it. The hair moved back to its original position, and Sandra closed her eyes - still levitating in a meditation yoga pose while the dark side energy surrounds her.​
In Lun Lun 's perspective, the door opened by itself although she can see the shadow of the levitating Princess. The light would be purple.​
ElysiumOriginalCircular.png

Lun furrowed her brow, she was sure of movement, sure someone was inside. But she heard no steps coming to the door before it opened. Her eyes glowed green behind a cloth wrapped around them, the glow only barely seeping through it. however many of the other patterns of green were visible on her. Especially along her arms.

She couldn't properly see the room, but she still knew someone was in there. She put a hand on the side of the doorway feeling her way inside, "Um..hello? My name is Lun Chaan." She introduced herself. Her unease from the crystals within her had certainly subsided from its original beginning to very little, but it still made its presence known a little more often than before. Given Sandra's power and knowledge, it might be unlikely that she would feel the effects of unease the crystals could cause in closer proximity.

Lun removed the wrap around her eyes revealing their glowing green presence, completely green. And were a closer look taken they might notice how they were full of minuscule crystals. "I heard someone here could help me." In spite of her unease, Lun didn't sound skittish as she continued, "The short story is I'm not supposed to be whatever this is. Kidnapped, changed, now I can do a lot, but this keeps happening and it's too painful and taxing to keep fixed." she said gesturing to her eyes, "I know it involves the force, regardless of the terms they used, and I need help. I'd probably offer what I could do but if I could just see that'd be a lot easier."

She stepped further in, remembering where the door was. She did remember this, using the Vo inside her to manipulate the world around her like an invisible third arm, shutting the door behind her. However, unfortunately, besides that, some level of force sense, and self enhancement, she was lost about what to do.

Sandra Valhoun Sandra Valhoun

EoCWwGUXYAcW873.jpg

Um..hello? My name is Lun Chaan.
The Sorceress Princess opens her eyes, shifting her attention towards the pale-skinned woman with horns and some sort of wings? Sandra really caught her attention, landing on the ground smoothly. The purple-colored dark side energy faded away after she landed, standing as she eyed Lun from head to toe. Even though Sandra came from the Unknown Regions, this is her first time seeing her kind. She was somewhat in awe. She raised her eyebrows when Lun revealed her glowing green eyes.​
"Wow." She said in a low tone, eyeing Lun in awe.​
The woman began to explain her situation and she was asking for help. Sandra was confused although she somewhat got the context when Lun gestured her eyes. The Princess was still confused. She has no choice but to ask a question.​
"Are you blind?" Sandra said in a confused tone, approaching her slowly. She's just making sure so that she'll be able to get the situation and get what Lun wanted, although that depends on what she wanted.​

Lun heard the wow and wasn't sure how to take that, whether it was bad or good. She heard Sandra approach, felt her grow closer, and ask about her sight. Lun nodded, "I am. On and off for awhile, I can...sort of...fix it myself, but it doesn't last very long and it's a painful process both ways. I was able to adjust my other senses and can sort of feel things. But not very well."

She took in a breath, her eyes still somewhat moved in the direction where she thought a person was, not that their direction could really be discerned. And her head was tilted and turned slightly providing a little more control of what she was hearing and where it came from, "I uh...used to be a Devaronian. Not sure if that helps any since some things have clearly changed." she traced a finger along the glowing patterns on her and a quick flick of her wings, "Some of its my doing. Some of it just...happens."

Just what she should explain she wasn't sure. She didn't know Sandra and didn't know if she'd just end up being the same as the others, nor did she know if she could even help her. But she had to try. Whatever abilities she might have gained, it didn't replace her vision and that was a rather costly loss.

EoCWwGUXYAcW873.jpg

"Interesting. Are you a Sithspawn?" She replied after hearing her story, then followed up by a question since Sandra was curious about her.​
The Sorceress Princess thought about what to do, while looking at her at the same. It may seem that she was waiting for her follow up question to be answered by Lun but she was just contemplating for a minute. A minute later, she finally got the reason to solve Lun's matter and the princess hoped that what she's thinking right now is.. right.​
"I don't know if this power can help you, but are you ready?" Sandra asked whether the Sithspawn Devaronian is prepared to be trained for this force ability or not.​

Lun made a face at the term but it was more one of confusion, "I...don't know. He called it 'Avansas.'" she answered. She definitely didn't know enough about sith or their creations to answer that question. She didn't really have anything else she could think to say, and just hoped that Sandra had the answer she needed.

Sandra did seem to come to a potential conclusion after a moment and taking in a breath Lun nodded in response,
"Ready as I can be." she answered waiting, either for instruction or for whatever it was that Sandra was about to do. Whatever it would be, she was hopeful, just the idea of a solution was good. She straightened somewhat and waited, measuring her breathing.

EoCWwGUXYAcW873.jpg

The princess just nodded after hearing the term Avansas although she will have a lot of questions regarding what Avansas mean. It's been a while since she's been this interested on a stranger's story.​
"Alright. Here's what you gonna do." Sandra paused for a moment before she continued to speak. Beginning to instruct her.​
"First, you must close your eyes. Don't think about anything as it'll be a distraction." She circled around Lun, processing her thoughts while looking at her at the same time. "Now, listen to my breathing. Don't focus on its sound but the life behind it." She gestured her breathing, "Imagine its energy, its texture in coordination with my breathing - and then, in your mind, step back from the image, and see what remains and..."
"TADAAAA!" She shouted in a funny way.​
"You can see your surroundings while you're blind or temporarily got blind by whatever happen to you out there.. although you can get this power.. if you truly listened to my instructions." Her tone changed, saying the statement sternly. She stopped circling Lun, crossing her arms as she began to watch her student to see if she followed Sandra's instruction or not. She's teaching Lun a force-power called Force sight which is a neutral-aligned Force sense power.​

She closed her eyes as told, not that she was sure it would make a difference but she did it. Avoiding thinking, that was a little harder but she tried to do that too.

Now breathing, she heard it yes, but the focus needed to be on life. She tried to imagine it, tried to sense it. To see the life of breath flow and move, a visual beginning to somehwat show itself in front of her, shapes forming, blurred and inconsistent, but much more than blackness. She jumped slightly at the shout causing it to distort and needing her to restart, instinctively breathing differently as well.

She heard Sandra's more stern final comments, but tried not to think on them too hard. Tried to hear the life of Sandra's breath. A core, hands, legs, head, location. It wasn't how she was expecting, it wasn't just through the eyes, the more she listened and let it go the more it seemed like she was seeing more. Sandra was the easier to see, but it seemed like more shapes could be forming. "I think, I think I can see you." she said quietly trying not to throw herself off, she was pretty sure she could see herself. The floor beneath her, sort of. She thought she could feel the wall. Still speaking quietly, "It won't always be this hard right?" she asked. She especially hoped it'd get easier, she imagined life would still be pretty hard if the only time she could see was when there was little to think about.

Maybe with practice? She hoped that'd make it easier. It had made her other abilities easier, but those seemed to be so much more strongly ingrained into her.

EoCWwGUXYAcW873.jpg

"Well, you already got it. Just practice and you'll be better." Sandra said, eyeing Lun once again.​
"What's your name? It's my first time seeing you around here in the Empire." The princess said, curious as to who she is. The last time she was here a few years ago, she didn't remember this Devaronian woman or whatever she is - being here. She yawned, rubbing her right eye. She was a bit tired... and bored. Sandra was more excited on making her next move instead of being stuck in her room all day but then again some stranger was here so her boredom might fade away which it already did since the princess was teaching this woman how to use Force sight. After all, she asked for help. Sandra awaits her response.​

She smiled, thank goodness. "Thank you, very much!"

It made sense, it was some kind of skill...or maybe it was more like a muscle, she wasn't sure. But as long as it'd work out, she was happy. Practice would definitely be something she'd need to spend time on. She asked her name, commenting on that she hadn't seen her before. Lun nodded, though she was pretty sure she'd said her name no reason not to do so again, "Lun Chaan. And you'd be right about that, I'd never been in the empire until after this happened. I lived on Devaron all of my life, only reason I'm here is cause this is where they dropped me off. At this point, I'm not sure I even see much reason going home, at least not for awhile. Not exactly sure what I'd even do there."

She wasn't sure just yet where that actually put her, she needed a job, or something, some way to make a living. However exactly what that would be she didn't know just yet. In a way, things were both harder and easier for her now. Yes she could alter and change her body, and it was most certainly enhanced compared to what it was before, but it brought unease to many near her. At least the ability of sight was beginning to be learned, even if wasn't yet fully understood or controlled.

EoCWwGUXYAcW873.jpg

"Nice to meet you. I am Sandra Valhoun. Princess of the Empire." She said, offering her a handshake.​
"Everyone are welcome here in the Empire, Lun. Don't worry, if they dumped you here then you come to the right place. Maybe you'll be the greatest asset in the Empire in the future, we'll never know. Your people will regret it." Sandra smiled, she can see that Lun has a lot of potential, a potential apprentice, and possibly a potential member for her faction she's going to establish in the future.​
For now, she's going to get to know her first to see if she really is worthy to be part of the pro-Sandra faction in the near-future or not.​

Lun visually hesitated at the title, she had not been told that, she had definitely had not realized that on her own. She did manage to see the hand, reaching out to shake it a little slowly both due to the surprise and that she wasn't yet confident in her ability to actually see things this way. "..Uh...pleasure to meet you...highness?" she hadn't a clue how the customs worked here. Or if Sandra necessarily wanted her to follow them. She didn't seem to even be remotely bothered by Lun so she was left with some uncertainty.

Then she welcomed her and even complimented her potential use in the future, which did not fall on deaf ears, that was actually rather nice to hear going from lost and in need of help herself to a potential asset. It made her smile, "Well I am happy to do my part, whatever that is. Though, I really don't know what to do now. Being able to see was definitely my first step but after that things get a little vague." she admitted with a slight chuckle and a grimace, "But, if there's something specific you think I should do, I'm certainly happy to listen. I should say though, it's not universal, but there's a tendency that people feel uneasy or odd emotions around me. I felt them too for awhile but it's gotten better. I haven't figure out how to prevent that, pretty sure the glowing patterns are related, but I can't seem to keep them from coming to the surface."

She hadn't detailed her shifting abilities much, mostly because it'd take awhile to explain exactly all of what she could do. Limited form of telekensis, physical enhancement, noxious smoke, that sense of unease, and the ability to, very slowly, shapeshift were all parts of it. Though the majority of them seemed to rely on an organ called a Vo, another thing she didn't understand but heard spoken of.

EoCWwGUXYAcW873.jpg

It's understandable that Lun didn't know how the customs worked here, even Sandra doesn't know how things work here in the Empire. She just assumed that it works like how a monarchial/imperial society structures to be. Both of them are just the same, both in the new world and a new chapter of their lives.​
But there's a tendency that people feel uneasy or odd emotions around me.
The Princess can attest to that, even herself thought that there'll be tendency that citizens will be uncomfortable around her. Her menacing looks, her aura, and her being attuned to the dark side. It says it all. Those who knew about her existence in the Empire called her the Sorceress Princess, which isn't that bad. It actually fits her true colors - which she hasn't shown it to anyone yet. But then again, she decides not to waste this opportunity. She wanted Lun to be part of her future faction. Actually not wanted, but needed.​
"How about you join me? Become my student in terms of your potential. I can help you become powerful. I can help you crush on those who looked down on you. I can be your protégé. Tell me your desires and I will make it happen. What do you say?" Now this is the important question. Whether Lun says yes or no determines her future here in the Empire. She looked at her in the eyes, smiling. In any political society, no one is neutral. All people must pick a side in the end. She awaits her response.​

She raised he eyebrows as Sandra suggested she join her. She offered to teach her and help her achieve her wants. That was an important question, and a hard one to answer with certainty. Especially if she wanted to answer now. Yet, were there even any better options? She certainly couldn't imagine any, she'd already just begun to learn how to see, how much more could she be taught? And she'd have her place in things, she wouldn't have to worry about all the potential problems that would come with just attempting to take in a job. And even if it didn't go as long as she'd hope, what she'd learn would surely be useful even afterwards.

In a way, she was more struggling to see why she wouldn't. She took in a breath, smiled, and again nodded her head, "I have to say yes." she agreed folding her hands together, well now. That was most of her problems she now had quickly. Now it was less problems to over-come, as it was objectives to be met. And those objectives would be based upon what the Princess chose.

She ran a hand through her hair in thought,
"Well...uh, what do I do now? I'm definitely not familiar with these sorts of things, I admit. Didn't exactly have any experience with it."

EoCWwGUXYAcW873.jpg

Now that Lun asked her a question, the princess just scratch her head. Probably because she got carried away from persuading Lun which is worth it, Lun is now part of her faction that doesn't exist yet. The Sorceress Princess decided to trust her for now, she is well aware that anything can happen in the future such as betrayal or what not.​
She thought about what to do, doing the hmm expression.​
"Do you still want to learn or meet people here in the Empire? I admit that I just came back from this place. That is what I ought to do before you came along." She said, waiting for her response.​

She asked about wanting to learn or meet people, and that she herself hadn't done much recently. She rubbed her forehead in thought, "Well, as much as I do want to learn more. This sort of thing has always been out of reach...it could be a good idea to meet people and understand the culture and such. An asset isn't much good if nobody trusts or wants to ever interact with them are they? Could cause some potential issues."

Lun definitely would have preferred to learn more. Certainly her ability to see filled in the hole she'd had, but she was opened up now to a whole new range of abilities and way of life that was not available to her before. Back on Devaron she hadn't really figured out what to do about it, it was why she was willing to speak to the devaronian who approached her about it. That had odd results. Her powers had certainly grown and she'd gained these specific physical advantages, and lost others.

Perhaps that was the way of things, she still wasn't sure what she thought about it. She certainly would not consider the man a good one. But right now, these were what she had, this is what she needed to do.

EoCWwGUXYAcW873.jpg

"You're right. And if we go into serious training, my room might end up getting destroyed by the both us. And I just got here, so..." There was a slight pause in their conversation.​
"I think I might know a prominent people although I haven't met them yet. I've just heard it from the citizens who gossiped about this family. Follow me." She walked out of her room, waiting for Lun. Sandra was a bit tired after talking to the King but she doesn't want to waste this opportunity on meeting with the Ashikaga Group, a Zaibatsu corporation originating from Atrisia. They may be a resurging family in the Empire but do not have a lot of influence since they are the new kids in town and is considered neutral in the Elysium politics which has been dominated by the Dobson family and some Mandalorian who is wed to her nephew Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun . She admits that she isn't well aware on Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun 's existence in the Empire until she have heard the people gossiped about her. Nevertheless, it's time to make connections. Starting with the Ashikaga family.​

She hummed in agreement to the potential of breaking the room. She might not be fully aware of what all she could do, but she definitely knew that there was danger in it. Especially with so much of an awareness on the focus of physical enhancement. It seemed though Sandra did have individuals in mind, Lun followed behind her as she was told, and wrapped the cloth around her eyes again as she went.

Things were certainly looking up, for as bad as things had been so recently, it was such an impossible rise that it was almost unbelievable. As long as it lasted anyway, this was about the best possible outcome. Better than anything she would have thought of certainly, her hopes weren't exactly very high. Now though, now she didn't need so much hope. Now the hope was merely that things could continue on this path. And that was something she could at least actively aid in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom