Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I prefer "experienced roleplayer"

As [member="Captain Jordan"] said in his own, eloquent introduction thread, I'm one of the folks he dragged here after he stumbled across it.

Google. It's a dangerous thing, man.

I'm a pen and paper roleplayer who started in the late 80's with the usual soft drug -- Dungeon and Dragons. It was a gateway to addiction and, before I knew it, I was roleplaying Rifts, White Wolf's World of Darkness, and even the D20 Star Wars RPG. I think my lowest point came when I play-tested the DND 4E Player's Handbook 2.

On the internet, I've been doing freeform forum and e-mail roleplay since 1994 on InsideTheWeb forums. That only opened more possibilities for me. Original games, such as Vagrant Space, Terranoire, or Gothic Empires, then genre-specific fandom games with Star Trek (Bravo Fleet), Stargate (Echo Initiative), Marvel and DC games on Superhero Hype, and pretty much everything in-between.

Let's see. Other than that, I'm a Maryland alumni (go Terrapins!) and I dabble in animation and photography.

But enough about me. I look forward to having an opportunity to write with new people and explore new ideas!

Welcome to the site, bub! My name is Chris, your friendly Mad Merc + Unofficial Resident Sig Lord (Ahem, Lady would be a more fitting title).
If you have any questions feel free to ask. We're a generally a nice bunch here with plenty of interesting stories going on.
:) Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to Chaos! Stay away from [member="Anja Aj'Rou"], she lies about the cookies. :p Have fun and enjoy your stay!

[member="Bounce"]

Also, [member="Drapeam Nyx"], we should thread sometime (this is Keira's writer).

[member="Bounce"]

Welcome to Chaos! I'm the friendly neighborhood Fluffieh Queen. Fear me or die.

Uhh... no... that came out wrong... why do I fail...

I mean... Uhm, welcome! I am the queen of Fluffiehness. Pet me or rot in a dungoen!

Thats not right either... gosh I'm horrible.

...Uhm -Ahem- pwease dawrn't hwart meh ;~;

[member="Kerrick Sereta"]
Is Keira gonna kiss Anja? Or nah? Cuz Azrael thinks they are.
As for RP... did you have anything in mind? Any particular characters? Cuz I've got tons and you've got almost tons.
Like Sayl, that cute little frakker...
*blushes*
Nyx and her could, IDK, do something. They're both sort of Jedi peeps, right?
We should probably talk about this elsewhere.

Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae said:
[member=Bounce]

Welcome to Chaos! I'm the friendly neighborhood Fluffieh Queen. Fear me or die.

Uhh... no... that came out wrong... why do I fail...

I mean... Uhm, welcome! I am the queen of Fluffiehness. Pet me or rot in a dungoen!

Thats not right either... gosh I'm horrible.

...Uhm -Ahem- pwease dawrn't hwart meh ;~;
Aww, so cute and fluffy! Can I keep you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom