Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Offer my Services

Sven Talith

S
As a former Moff of the Empire and a highly trained assassin i would like to offer my discreet services in the retrieval of some recently stolen artifacts of yours. I will gladly hunt down any perpetrators who have gotten away with your artifacts and return them to you. I will also be more than happy to destroy any Sith Artifacts i find along the way.

So what say you Republic? Let me help you help yourselves?

i no wut u wunt 2 do

Sounds cool though. I don't have any issues with this, but I don't know of any characters that would be involved in something more espionagey stuff such as this.

Yeah, this doesn't really scream a Jedi thing. Can we get a political or military character in here? Plus, Daella nor I really have say here. We're just members, nothing more nothing less.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Sven Talith"] go for it, the Republic wouldn't pay you to get jedi artifacts. It could make for some interesting RPs to see. I am currently going after one right now myself.

Sven Talith

S
I'm not interested in money...i have plenty. Call it a personal vendetta.

Would you happen to have any leads to share? Also, if you would like i could join this thread with you.
@[member="Syn"]

Sven Talith

S
So no IC leads then. Okay well. I will begin by hunting down known Sith i suppose.

@[member="Syn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom