Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need your opinion.... again.

So, I have a lot of characters, lol. Some of them have been a bit neglected wich is not a good thing, and others I being so healthily used that its acting like a weed to the others. I was wondering if assigning different characters to certain days of the week (and possibly times of day) could potentially solve the problem? Or would that just back me up so much on trying to keep up just overwhelm me?

I would simply decide the number you can best handle at once, choose them, and let the others lapse for now. Don't delete them, let them sit until you want them.

As it is I only use two of my characters extensively because anymore and it gets too much to keep up with. Choose your favourites and make them your focus.

I'm pretty sure you'd get backed up on your main character if you tried to do that, truth be told. I've always found it best just to limit each character to 1-2 posts each per day, if you've got several, and never have more than the same number of threads on the go at the same time. Otherwise you WILL be here for hours.

Hmm, that could be my problem as of recent. It's just that I have so many ideas I want to express and that I love the creation process that I jam myself into these positions where I have all this... junk

Alpha

A
Use the characters that would be most possably used in the RP fourms. (like Haru because hes a leader) Then choose your favs and move on from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom