Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need plots, or threads, or maybe both

Hey so gonna try and bump this guy again. I need to actually get any launched and into some RP. He can become a Jedi, a Sith or a little something in between depending on who wants him. I do have one thread going nowhere fast but I am looking for something a little more concrete.

Think of it as him being at a crossroads. Does he go left towards redemption for past crimes or does he go right falling further down the perverbial rabbit hole of darkness.

[member="Aaran Calfan"] well I like exploring and if you are going to be helping the vitae in dominions that could be an awesome way to have a posting buddy. Other then that we could go and infiltrate places having a friend who was walk through the vents and open doors is always good.

[member="Sabrina"]

He pretty much needs it all. Saber training, the force. I only ask because your tag says apprentice on this account so I don't know what you can teach.

[member="Solan Charr"]

I will glance at the both in the morning and see what I can provide assistance wise.

[member="Sheila"]

Lol he is not exactly the hugs, sunshine, and friendly kind of guy but who knows what will happen. :p Just out of curiosity what would we be infiltrating?

[member="Aaran Calfan"] I don't think I'd survive a hug from anyone.... So those are out but we could infiltrate some cool place and get stuff. people like stuff and credits. Slavers have credits we could steal from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom