Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
AS you may see, my username is the same as the title. That is because I would wish to remain anonymous during this conversation. When it is done, I will be done with this account and the admins can delete it.

I've come to many people for help, but nothing is ACTUALLY working. When I was in grade school, I always thought that this would be something other people would suffer from, but not me. At the moment, my life is in a pit. I am depressed beyond belief and nothing actually makes me happy. It all started on December 10th. The 7 month anniversary of the girl of my dreams. My life was perfect. She was the first girl I ever loved, and our relationship was perfect for each other. I won't go into details, but on our seventh anniversary, she left me.

My life collapsed during that week. A death in the family, my best friend leaving and I probably will never see him again, my family neglecting me, it all happened in a span of three days. I have contemplated suicide, but I'm too scared. Everything i see is just black and white, there is no laughter, or happiness at all.

I have-not gone one minute in the past weeks without thinking of everything that ever lost. I depended my happiness on this girl. i associated everything that makes me happy with her. I pushed everything aside because i loved her so much.

I'm at the breaking point. I'm too weak to go on like this forever.

Please. All I ask for is some sort of answer.

I don't have any straight up answer for you, all I can offer is my help and advice from my own experiences. I've gone through a lot of what you're talking about there, and I would love to help you out. Do you have Skype or kik?

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
One of my friends got murdered. He was 16 years old. He is never going to experience anything that I will ever experience in my life. He will never have kids, he will never have any of that in his life that you take for granted.

Suicide takes the option of it ever getting better, away. Forever.

The girl I loved left me to, but I, unlike you, have refused to let sorrow and anything like that define me, or what I am going to do with my life. No matter how painful life gets, you have to get right the hell back up and hit it right back in the face. Don't let anything hold you back. Don't even think that there's something hold you back, because the only thing that IS holding you back IS YOU.

As this is a Star Wars board, some topics are a bit too deep for a community to tackle. As this is the internet, many can be insensitive to other's feelings. I am closing this thread but leaving it up, to both respect your wishes to post it but also protect you from any who wish to respond harmfully.

Anyone who wishes to share words of compassion with this individual, please PM them to the anonymous account. We will hold off on deleting it for now. As for me, I don't have much to say, but I'll just share this.

NVLpd.png

Best of luck to you and remember, there's always hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom