Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I might be gone for a few weeks

Okay, the first thing that I would like to point out is that this has nothing to do with site drama or lack of muse at all. I love each and every one of you guys and I sort of like the drama of the site. I just thought that I would clarify that, anyway... I have good news and bad news.

I'll start with the bad news as it is the reason that I am going on LOA, currently we are in the process of moving, and by "in the process" I mean that everything is packed and in one of those big trucks that people use to move and I might not have internet access for the first few weeks, so there is no way that I would be able to get onto the site.

Okay bad news aside time for the good news! My mother is getting me a new laptop! One that is updated that I could actually play games without it badly lagging. But the bad news that accompanies this is that when we do get internet it will be crappy ol' dial-up because nothing else will be available in that area. At the moment there is only one thing left to say...

tumblr_inline_mhb79gcEcX1qz4rgp.gif

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Don't look at it as BAD news [member=Meep] - just....annoying news!! :D

Good luck with the hassle, but excitement, of moving and I hope it all goes well. And once you get the internet sorted, just keep us posted and come back when you can.

As for the new laptop....
vz7o8m.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom