Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Less Than Three You

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
He peered around the corners, noticed the pants on the floor, and opted for the sneak attack.

Tiptoeing carefully up to her side of the bed, he decided Ah what the hell and, drawing up beside her, gave her a fairly immobilizing kiss.

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
"Oh hello," she says with a grin.

Using the Force to help her, she grabs Jak and throws him over her, onto the bed twisting ontop of him.

The blankets become a mess and it falls from her chest.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

He grinned back at her, laughing and letting her turn the tables, almost literally.

As her coverings slumped back to the bedsheets, he got a good view of

---------
a PG-13 rating for this forum!
---------

Emily Vani

E
Emily laughed as Jak gawked at her fully exposed.

"Take a picture. It lasts longer," she says with a maniacal grin.

But she wasted no time in going back to his face.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Nope, he grinned. "I intend to remember, then after I forget, I can get you to remind me again," he grinned.

He kissed her again, reveling in her love for him.

And it wasn't that long before a curtain of shadow fell across the land, leaving the fourth wall to stew in mild disappointment.

---------------------
An indefinite time later
---------------------

Jak sat up quickly. It took a moment to remember where he was. Turning to look beside him, he beheld Emily's sleeping form, and recalled the night before with a small grin.

Brushing a strand of hair from her face, he kissed her softly, whispered "I love you," and went to go get something to eat quickly.

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
Emily slept. The previous day had been magical. It left her exhausted.

She woke up and found a robe to put around her body. Not because she was shy. It was cold.

"Mornin, babe," she says smiling as she walks into the kitchen.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Emily Vani

E
"Indeed I did. Last night's exercise saw to that." She says with a wink.

Walking over to the couch, she takes a seat, "What's for breakfast?"

Emily Vani

E
"Dude, sign me up."

Picking up her datapad she stares intently at it.

She looked up.

"Good news!" She says with excitement.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Emily Vani

E
"So your ship. I like it. I do. But. I just received word. I have been designing a ship. A good one. A really nice one. Granted it will cost a bit, but I've had money that I've been saving. It will also require some manual labor. But, it has gotten a primary approval, and now we are waiting for someone else to review it!"

"Look, this is it." She says, handing him her datapad.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

Jak skimmed over the review a few times, till something caught his eye. He looked close, and his expression went from one of skepticism to one of growing admiration.

"Wow... That's a... that's a nice ship..." He zoomed in on the hologram provided, noting the distinct lack of firepower. "And I'm assuming most of the power routes to a computer?"

@[member="Emily Vani"]

(don't expect anything before Saturday)

Emily Vani

E
The datapad buzzed again. She grabbed the pad back instantly, "Gimme!" she shouts.

Sure gave the pad back to him with excitement on their face.

"It was already approved, that message arrived late apparently. The ships is built."

Tears came to her eyes from happiness. The events of the past couple of days were all so exciting.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

He grinned. "So what do you need me for, then?" he asked, a tone of false exasperation in his voice.

Inwardly he was almost as glad as she was. "What's it called?"

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
She put her best business face on. "It's official name is the YSMR-3. I nicknamed her The Scythe. She'll tear a hole in any electronic system."

"But we can figure out what we're doing with our ships later. For now, how's breakfast coming?"

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

He grinned. "I think I'm feeling a bit of jealousy..." he admitted.

"Breakfast should be done in aboooouuuuttt..." He waited about three seconds, and said "Now," while pointing at the toaster.

A few seconds later it went off with a ding, and the toast popped out. "It needs the eggs, then we're good to eat."

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
"Ohh yummy!" She says, grabbing plates from the cupboard and floating them over the the table.

Filling glasses with some cold milk she floats those over as well.

"'Bout ready?" She grins at him.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Gimme a minute!" he exclaimed, dropping the second piece onto the pan. "Here: the first piece is done." He floated it to her plate, then got the second one flipped over in time.

Once all the toast was done and they were seated, he began to eat, nodding to himself that the food was actually edible...

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
Finishing her breakfast Emily smiles at Jak.

"So what are we doing today?"

Yesterday had been a good day. Today had better be fun as well.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom