Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I 'lîr en êl luitha 'úren (Iella E`ron)

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Iella E`ron"]

The ship, if it could be called that dropped out of hyperspace above the southern regions. Lots of nothingness for everyone to see but the former councilor just stood still while he breathed in. The Ravenshyde had been lost, left on Tython while he had taken basic transport off world. Then through coruscant ditching nearly all vestments that marked him as a jedi aside from his personal items in a duffel bag. Iella had chosen to come with him and he loved her more deeply then he thought. The second part was to get a new ship, something they could use but finding a free zone was hard.

That was what had brought him here, to Nixor and why he stayed very still. No matter what happened no matter which side won in the conflict he could always go a little bit further, just ignore them. Settle where they needed to and help whoever. His training of her would not stop after the jedi if anything it would continue on and on. His training could and would sill continue as well and so he walked getting another transport with a mind trick. Their credits would be limited but selling a druidfire gem for far under its value would not benefit them, the credits he did have would be enough was her looked upon the Washbourne class.

Then the final part was moving their small stuff and getting inside. What little they had was put into the room of the ship while Syn went up the ladder towards the cockpit taking a seat. in the copilots chair, his shoulders popping while he looked over and breathed deeply the scent of... Musk, of the old ship and then her. There was really no need to keep a secret anymore at least not with them both alone. "I am sorry for what has happened Iella. I wish things had been different."

@[member="Syn"]

Iella walked up behind Syn and placed her hand gently on his shoulder. For the moment, she just stood there looking out the cockpit window at the blackness of space. They would soon in Nixor and soon to start a new life away from the Republic. She loves him greatly, and it is this love that has her here now by his side. There is more to duty as a Jedi then simply following orders or wading through the quagmire of politics, a quagmire that the Jedi Order is too much involved with and to much interference from the senate in the machinations of the Jedi. They are blurred and can not see through this .. it clouds them and their judgement. To do nothing? when others break a treaty? to simply let it happen? no. She may not agree with Syn's method over this, but she believes that he made the decision with the love of Order in his heart. The need to protect it, even if that meant he was to be exiled. After all, that is the sign of a true Master, to put personal ranks and titles below that which is important. The Jedi Order. So he is punished for this, but that is fine, they will prevail.

So they go into exile for some time it would seem. But her duty now is to him and to get them back on the path that they wished to tread as one. The serve for justice against the tyranny of evil so much abundant in this galaxy.

"I wish things where different too, but you held true to your nature and to the Order, your only wish was to protect it. They did nothing, you did something .. and that is all that matters, My Master". She said softly, leaning down to kiss his cheek. "We will fight the fight together .. side by side, as we have vowed to each other".

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn just wrapped his arms and brought her down to him. To sit in his lap while he held her, the one thing that truly mattered to him in the galaxy. He could forsake the order it had seemed everything led towards this. He knew the dangers the sith posed and the foolishness that was happening. No one wanted to do anything and all it led to was them sitting in chambers. Were he not focusing his anger would have been the cause but no it had merely become a cool resolve. There were things that would need to be done though, some means of hiding and he knew plenty of tricks. He knew Iella was a smuggler in the past, she would know what could be done for that, for traveling. He knew what could hide them, what could protect them and he spoke just holding her with his head next to her chest.

"We need to go to the moon of Va'art, there is something there that can protect us." His face moved to the screen. "It is near Roche but for the time I can hide us in the force." Then he just held her hands letting tears come, it was not what he had wanted. No this was anything but that, what he had wanted was sanity returned to the order. Now he was lost in the vasty emptiness of the galaxy with only his brightest star. "We should hurry there and find the creature. We might not have to kill it, just get its nodules. They would shield us, then we can move freely where we might need to. Wherever we go if we find the Republic we can just go further."

@[member="Syn"]

For the moment, Iella moved back and held him close to her, letting his tears flow .. he needed to do that now. To vent his angry and sadness, it is a good catharsis and everyone knows these emotions left unchecked can and will be dangerous. It is time for her to be the strong one now, until he is resolved in the path and events that had happened. Her job? to look out for him, be there for guidance and viligance, to make sure they are not to stray. She has a personal vow, one to protect those powerful in the force that are important to the galaxy, the galaxy needs them, and Syn is one of them. His experience and teaching valuable beyond everything and necessary to the future of all. But even he, needs someone to guide him and that now is her. Their duty to the Order may be gone, but not to the Jedi Way, they are still Jedi and will always be. They will now go and be that to actually do the work that they made an oath to.

"I have some credits put away from my days treasure hunting, I kept them in case of a rainy day", she raised her hand to his face as if to wipe away his tears, those beautiful red streaks that mark his face, "And it is raining now".

She looked behind her again, out of the window into the darkness of space and smiled. "Shall we? ... it is time to go and prepare for what is to come".

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

He just looked up and gave a nod, no need for words what was to come would be for them both. That she had credits stored away didn't escape his notice but why argue, at the moment they were very much needed and something to use. Treasure hunting could also prove useful if the time came and now there were few places one could go. Well actually that was a lie there were others but he didn't usually speak of worlds he had razed, too many ghosts and he was hated. His words came out while he leaned back in the seat and set his head back. "Yes lets go, get onto the moon quietly. There is little reason for the republic to be there now so we will be unnoticed in our trip. We'll be quick, once we are on the world it will be easy to find the creature based on the stench."

Slowly he just sat there in the co-pilots seat. "Then we shall find a world, someplace where I can finish your training and we can be at peace. Treasure hunting sounds... like a fun life and something we can do together."

@[member="Syn"]

"Treasure hunting is exciting but very dangerous, but it will provide us with means", she said as she went to the pilot seat. Iella prepared the ship for the jump to hyper, she logged in the co-ordinates into the nav comp, for Roche, and the moon of Va'art. She let out a big breath and sat back to see the tunnel of blue and white .. as the stars blurred and the jumped completed.

Where their future lay is now uncertain, the implications of actions past and present will one day be called to bare, and they will face it with the strength that is within them. She can only hope now, that she can protect him and give guidance where needed. There is much to learned from this, for all of them, for Syn, for her and for the Order. Her duty or goal now, is to see if this has any chance of being resolved and from their some form of reconciliation. This may never be, but she will try.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

When the ship jumped to hyperspace, Syn reached out with the force and just focused on the cockpit. On the two seats and the semi open area, he then slipped into immersion. Into a state where he was wrapping the current around Iella with some tension. He couldn't hide the ship but he could hide them. He could make things in this area right now be immersed with focus. His senses though did flare out and he breathed in the other scent of who was on the ship. @[member="Celtic Corcoran"] his other padawan who had followed. He couldn't leave the small girl behind but had given her the option to follow.

He didn't know if he had chosen the right one but here and now he would do as needed to teach her as well, one family, a new pard going out across the galaxy. He would have to make sure what he was looking for on the moon was given to her as well. His smile though did return while he stood up and moved to get her. From her room which was somehow bigger then the one at the temple. He spoke bringing her into the cockpit so he could put her on the small cot in there. The auto pilot on these ships were terrible at best so... They might have to get a droid or two to fix things. "Celtic, how are you feeling about this?"

Celtic Corcoran

C
Celtic yawned ribbing her eyes sleepy " i don't care really.. Long as I'm with my friends I'm happy" She said with another yawn. Being young still Celtic tended to get very tired at the oddest times. With out another word celtic closed her eyes and fell asleep again, her long white hair fell into her face.
@[member="Syn"]

Elayne had snuck on and hid because she was tired of the two lovebirds. They were cute but a bit too much at times. She of course didn't even know what a credit was. So she wasn't worried at all. She came out and smiled " Is it safe?" " She joked, she liked the 3 here, they were her friends, and a great way to explore the universe. She of course had followed him, though she still didn't get why they didn't take the other ship. It was much nicer. She smiled at Iella and Syn. " So what now my friends?" She had to admit her basic was worlds better since meeting syn. She was getting use to using it more. Elayne after all wondered what had happened, she didn't know anything really. She knew where syn was due to the blood trail, so she had followed him. She had almost lost him a couple times but she had snuck on the ship before they took off.

@[member="Syn"]

@[member="Syn"], @[member="Celtic Corcoran"], @[member="Elayne Hawk"]

She smiled as Celtic raised her hand and spoke, the tied nature of a child, but a bit too much ... Iella wondered if this was not a means of escape from more real issues Celtic had, to escape reality in the world of dreams. When they reached a more safe location, she would see if she could find out.

The force told Iella of another familiar signature near by, seems they had more company for Iella, unexpected company. But a friend and all friends are needed now. She suspected that others she consider to be friends and even family in one case, now considered her no longer in return. She wondered what @[member="Kale Arkin"], had thought of all this, it saddened her greatly if he was to shun her. Iella just hoped that one day she would get the chance to explain to him and that he might understand. But now they all had to work to get by and a new life.

Iella smiled at Elayne's comment knowing the hidden meaning, "It is safe .. for now". She sighed a little at her next question. "I guess we are to get away as far as possible, and for me and Syn, to do some reflection on this situation", she would leave Syn the chance to explain, cause she to did not all details. But Iella wanted to ask him those questions in a more private moment, as they are relation to more Jedi business and the questions she would ask him, would be hard ones for him to answer and for her to ask.

She loves Syn with every fiber in her body, her mind completely and her heart entirely, and because of it, that is what she must do.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Elayne Hawk"] @[member="Celtic Corcoran"]

Syn just sat there holding the girl while he sensed Elayne then heard her. The witch was one of the few things he really was glad to have. Iella was his love, Celtic one of the few he would fight for but Elayne was his friend and teacher. If nothing else it meant he had some people who he could rely on. Made all the difference in the world while he let Celtic lay there, his voice came rising up just enough to look at Elayne before going back to the seat. "Elayne, yes come and join us. I know this isn't the best circumstances and all but having you here is a good thing. Closest one could have to a family as it were and this is something you should be a part of as well. Where we are headed, we will be able to find a creature who can hide us. Then it is off to someplace we can live and train away from the strife and foolishness. I don't promise it will be easy but we are friends and more. Elayne if you want we can bring you home to Dathomir whenever. Celtic will need more training and Iella has a way we can keep credits flowing for the most part."

I don't know much about credits, or what is going on but I desired to be with you again, as you are my ride now. So Where too?" She asked with a smile. She looked to Iella " I was wondering.. if perhaps you and me could spend some time together. I want to get to know you more. We could have Celtic come too if she wants. After all, its boring being around Syn all the time. " She giggled. " I could even teach you two a thing or two. " She giggled. Elayne liked hanging with these three. They were her friends. The best friends one could ask for.

@Syn@Iella E`ron@[member="Celtic Corcoran"]

@[member="Elayne Hawk"], @[member="Syn"], @[member="Celtic Corcoran"]

Iella could not help but laugh at Elayne's comments. It actually felt good to laugh, a good form of stress relief. "We have set course for Roche and the moon nearby .. It seems we will have some hunting to do, but I doubt we need to kill them, I can use the force to subdue them while you and Syn remove what is needed". She stood up from Syn's lap and walked over to Celtic, she is still sleeping with peace she hoped, Iella reached into the bed and covered her move with the blanket.

"Elayne I too would like to spend time with you and get to know you. There maybe much we can teach each other. ... And we need to go shopping at the first available time", she looked down at what she was wearing, "This clothes are all I have and they will wear thin quickly".

She smiled at Elayne, "I have packed some food, not space food as I hate it, but fresh as much as possible. That will need to be replenished too but for now lets go and eat .. and talk". She moved back over to Syn and placed a kiss on his lips.

She climbed down the ladder into the main corridor of the ship and headed toward the mess area, as small as it was. Iella is great at most things .. but she does not know how to cook. To the point that she will burn water in a pot. And if the truth be told, she views a pot as just another possible weapon if needed.

Major Faction

Syn

Syn looked at the two of them as Elayne and iella spoke and for a moment... Didn't know what the hell was happening. Well he had an idea but getting into a females head was even someplace that gave him pause. Now he focused on cloaking all four of them on the ship to be hidden. Later they would get what was needed but for now it could be done this way. His legs crossed in the seat while he breathed deeply letting the energies push out to encompass the ship, not something to do normally but right now it was all about covering them. The sound of celtic in the cot, Iella and Elayne doing whatever it is they do. So much going on that he touched his tongue to the tip of his mouth just letting it all be clear.

@Elayne Hawk, @Syn, @Celtic Corcoran

She stood looking into the mess with her hands on her hips, where do I start?.

She had put the food away for storage, that much she could do. She went to the storage area and opened it, stood there looking at the food as if they where alien to her, of course she knew what they where but she had no idea what to do with them. Hmmmmm.

She grabbed a pot and looked at it, turning it around and sighed. She placed it on the oven and turned it on. So far so good. She placed on of the satchels in the pot and waited, checking from time to time as the pot heated. A foul smell began to fill the mess, the smell of burning chemicals. Iella looked into the pot again to see the satchel had melted and a thin black column of smoke wafted up. I don't think that is meant to happen. Then it burst into flames. "Oh sshh sugar". She grabbed the pot and looked around trying to find a hose or something. The sink!

She quickly put the pot in the sink and turned on the tap. A loud hiss and steam rose up instantly and the pot crackled with the sudden change of temperature. At this point she hoped that one of them could cook cause if they where relying on her they would starve. I wonder if Syn can cook, she thought hoping yes was the answer. She left the pot where it was and looked around again. She remember the fruit she had stowed away and yes, that would have to do. Fruit for the win. You don't have to cook that at least. Iella placed the assorted fruits in a bowl and then stopped.

She took in a deep breath and placed her hand on her stomach. She felt the weight of fatigue, the pressures of the last few days and she was tried. Or at least that is what she assumed. She would take the fruit to everyone that wished it and then sleep. Yes she needed to sleep.

Iella grabbed a glass and filled it with water, she turned and leaned again the cupboard and slowly sipped, looking at nothing in particular. She rested her mind at this moment, just letting the force fill her and giving her a little bit more energy. Then her brow knitted, she pushed out with the force searching. She could sense them Syn, Elayne and Celtic, very strong their presence is to her now. But there is another .....

Then came the feeling of wonder and disbelief, fear and excitement all racing within her .. as she located the being through the force. Oh....

Iella placed the glass down on the bench and gathered the bowl of fruit and went back to the cockpit. She placed the bowl on a very small table for those that wished to eat and she sat down in the pilot seat again. She looked at Syn for a moment, then through their force bond link she opened up the feelings she experienced. She wanted him to know first. She stood up and moved to him standing next to him. She placed his hand over her lower stomach and held it there. Search through the force and tell me what you find here where your hand is placed, she said softly through a mind link. And she smiled.

Major Faction

Syn

Syn remained there while Iella was with Elayne. It was a strange feeling while he focused on the ship. He felt something from her at first... just something then it was gone while she seemed strange. His senses saying there was fruit. He could hear the sound of celtic sleeping and feel the approaching of the moon. It was in the Roche system but not near Roche thankfully more secluded so they could do their work. Then something came... He didn't know what she was doing but Iella was back up here with him. His hand went up towards her stomach then set there with a strange look upon his face. Then he felt it... deep down and his face looked up with confusion... then surprise and finally something akin to joy.

"Is it..." His face was just smiling... he didn't know what else to do but smile. Then his arms came up to just wrap around Iella's waist letting his head rest on her stomach. He didn't have words just let the feeling of joy and love radiate off of him. It re-energized his energy while he lightly kissed her. stomach ad breathed in lightly. "I do not.... I do not know what to say." Syn was speechless as he just sat there.

Iella just lifted her head up slightly and placed her hands gently on his head as he rested against her stomach. "Yes, I have life growing in my womb", she smiled back at him, a very strange feeling came over her, like a calming.

Looking down into his face, she realised something. He would never be alone now. Oh she hoped to live as long as possible to be with him, but she knew that one day she would die. And maybe one day he would find another to love, something that she hoped for him, Iella is not selfish and loves Syn enough to give that freedom when he deems it right. But a blood line is forever, even though he will witness the life and deaths of those to come through this blood line, he would never be alone. His 'curse"? his living a long life, yes she understood that this bring pain for the ones he loves, to see them pass. But that will happen regardless. But through this he can love continually. And morn equally. Something he is to endure regardless....

She leaned down and place a kiss on his lips and whispered. "We are about to enter into another adventure it seems", he would be able to hear the smile in her voice. Something she had leaned to do, as he can not see her face. "And our purpose is even more greater then before", she said as the ship pulled out of hyper. Before them, through the view of the cockpit window sat the moon.

Major Faction

Syn

@Elayne Hawk, @[member="Iella E`ron"], @Celtic Corcoran

She was right, her words rang true that their lives were changing. he didn't know what it would really or truly mean to have a child. Surely it was a... No not a mistake, never a mistake and the force does at times seem to have a sense of humor. Sometimes it seemed to give you more then you ever thought you could handle, slowly he breathed in deeply feeling the moon while they came out of hyperspace. The jedi master spoke focusing more. "Bring us in and set the ship down near the mountains. We will need to find some caves." Syn kept looking around as he reached out with his senses. It was here, the creatures and... and he couldn't sense it which was to be expected. That was why they had come, to make something from their bodies to hide in the force. "Once we get down, we must be careful, a Taozin is kind of dangerous mostly from falling over when it dies and crushing you. We should be able to smell it on the planet."

Elayne had smelt fire, which she had ran to but had missed her friend. So Elayne rummaged around and cleaned the pot. She then proceeded to make a soup. It was an dathomir soup, but she had subsituted with whatever similar things she could find. The men normally cooked but she had helped her father enough to know how to cook. She smiled as a pleasing scent began to fill the air. It was the least she could do. She began to sing a song in her native language, a song about happy times and such. Her voice was sweet and good, something that was pleasant to the ears as she continued to search for other things, hoping they had some bread. She wanted to make it up for the others. After all they were her ride. she kept singing to her self as she kept cooking.
@[member="Syn"] @[member="Iella E`ron"] @Celtic Corcoran

Iella turned in the pilot seat and engaged the sublight engines. The sound of the thrusters filled the ship with a low hum. As the ship began it's descent, the scanner reported no other ships in the area. But Iella kept her eyes and the force firmly fixed on the immediate area. She knew Syn would be too. Even though they are isolated, other dangers are always a possibility.

The soft sound of Elayne's voice coming from the mess along with a very pleasing smell, served to calm Iella in the mind a bit. It was like it took away from of the stress they all experienced these last few days. Iella smiled.

The ship fell below the atmosphere and Iella change course for the mountain range indicated on the scanners. Scanning for life forms, she located a concentrated patch within a small valley, set high up in the ranges. Skimming through the mountain peaks she found a suitable place to land.

She stood up and readied herself with her weapons. "Time for a little magic", she said to Syn referring to her animal talent. "I wonder if Elayne would like to come on this trip".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom