Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private I know your pain - Consulate building

Faith had asked to come out and visit with Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana after all that had happened Faith had to admit that she had been remiss in coming and talking with Isla. Theo had come home an told her what had happened to Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix fathers it was known across the galaxy what had happened to Tiresh. How to do you fix a heart and soul that feels so broken. She remembered that lost feeling when Dar'yaim and Bud had been lost.

Was Isla feeling the same, it had been some time but still she knew the emotions lingered.

She could feel her own heart breaking for those that she considered friends. Isla and Tiresh had some of the first to come and donate to the refugee fund., they were first to treat Alicio Organa Alicio Organa as an equal. There was much to be greatful for with them. Faith smiled, there was a rumor that Isla more than enjoyed a cup of almond spiced latte, beside her in another seat were the items needed to make this. Faith loved tea but she might be enticed to try a latte.

Them. Faith bowed her head reminding herself words have meaning, be mindful.

"We are on approach Mam." Faith nodded so he would know she was listening. Becca stayed behind this time her family needed her. And Faith asked here to look for Kilij Qel-Nosh Kilij Qel-Nosh there were rumors of something developing on Avirandel .

Isla was Prime Minister and Grand Admiral of the Ashlan Crusade. One leader greeting another. Some formalities may be required.

CC-Express-20220104-2313050-14736792215587435.png
Tags: Faith Organa Faith Organa

Admiral's Sabre
Ashlan Rosary
Kaldrweave military uniform
Personal guard of Ashlan Praetorian droids
Overseer Biochip OPBC-01a
Diamond snowflake necklade

Personal Diplomatic Transport -
Bucephalus Class Fast Diplomat

Wearing: this and this made of Kaldrweave

Isla waited on Ession excitedly to see Faith Organa Faith Organa , a friend and a respected politcal aquintance. The pair hadn't met face to face for some time but kept in touch over their shared humanitarian goals. Alderman had a special place in Isla's heart so she welcomed the opportunity to place a consulate on the defacto capital of the Ashlan Crusade. It also made a nice break from the disconcerting politcal rumblings going on in her hierarchy.

The Queen's ship touched town and it wasn't long before her and her entourage disembarked. Isla stepped forward to greet her, she had brought an official welcoming guard as befitting her guest's station but it was small and more private.

"Queen Organa, the Ashlan Crusade welcomes you to Ession" The Prime Minister said with a respectful smile, greeting her in a formal manner before her tone softened and "It's good to see you, I hope your journey from Alderaan was uneventful." She guided Faith towards the entry to the main building from the landing pad and out of the wind, they had much to discuss. Isla would quickly Shepherd many of the military personnel out so they could talk more openly as friends. Isla had no secrets, but was so tired of formality, day in, day out that sometimes it was nice to send to soldiers away and just talk to another sentient that she had much in common with.

"How have you been? The humanitarian work has been going well?" she smiled and gestured into her private office. An open fire warmed the room, even surrounded by technology, Isla preferred the traditional touch and the crackle of a fire against the cold outside

5m5qOKV.png

Faith straightened her clothing once more, the simple white coat over black pants and shirt. Nothing spectacular in looking at Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana she felt slightly underdressed for such an occasion. Prehaps she should have taken Claire up on the new dress but this was Isla and Faith was comfortable to be herself with the Ashlan Leader.

Behind Faith trailed Becca and two Alderaan Knights, sworn protectors of the Queen. She smiled and kept moving forward to her host. "Prime Minister Draellix, on behalf of Alderaan I thank you for allowing to come to Ession." It had been too long for certain.

The wind tusseled her hair but nothing more, "The journey was uneventful thank you." As they entered into the main building Faith turned taking the Isla's hand, "How are you?"

Yes they had business to conduct but first they could speak of other things and catch up.

CC-Express-20220104-2313050-14736792215587435.png
Tags: Faith Organa Faith Organa

Admiral's Sabre
Ashlan Rosary
Kaldrweave military uniform
Personal guard of Ashlan Praetorian droids
Overseer Biochip OPBC-01a
Diamond snowflake necklade

Personal Diplomatic Transport -
Bucephalus Class Fast Diplomat

Wearing: this and this made of Kaldrweave

Isla thought about the answer, @
Faith Organa Faith Organa was still a foreign diplomat so she could only say so much. "I have been better, but I've been a lot worse, so I can call that good? Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix is recovering, slowly, but it's still going to take time. I would have liked her to be here, I miss the three of us, and your cousin all getting together to change lives." she grinned widely, she had continued the important work, but it hadn't felt the same.

"You spoke about setting up a number of embassies, how is that going?

I have picked out a few potential locations for you to consider, one of them is an older Delayan building, some corporate headquarters, its nice, it was abandoned when the Sith took over and ownership has transfered to the crusade."
She would show her the premises in due time, but she felt she was diving straight into official business far too quickly.

She relaxed into her chair and the leather creaked as she stretched out her legs. "How are things in the Alliance, I haven't had much contact since the accords."

5m5qOKV.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom