Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I know but I don't know

So I think I know what I want to do with this character and yet I DON'T know what I want with this character lol. Obviously as a force user she needs a teacher but I made her story so open to being either dark side or light side that I really can't tell where to go from here. Any pointers or tips or suggestions please give :)

[member="Kanis Thorin"]

I agree. RPing with different characters (light, dark and neutral). I would also suggest PMing the starter of some Dominions and Faction threads. It will give you an idea of a faction or a small group of folks without having a million different threads to keep track of.

[member="Kanis Thorin"]

open threads are a mixed bag... sometimes they can work out really well and be an interesting thread other times they are just a mess as everyone randomly appears.

I'd say private or something more focused were it can stay on plot. Joining some dominions can also help but you want to do it at the right moment if you join when they need like 10 posts it isn't going to do a whole lot for you since it is the end.

If you want to rp and meet Isis run around with a neutral Liran we can do that and [member="Makai Dashiell"] is always fun at least if it is Dells alt.. I am just to lazy to look

chrisgelderd

Half Bond, Half Bean.
[member="Kanis Thorin"] Welcome! I have a handful of characters both Light and Dark, and I'm happy for you to meet any of them to help you going forward in development. Just have a look and let me know if anyone takes your fancy. :)

[member="Isis Varida"] [member="Makai Dashiell"]

Okay, I'll give it a try with both of your characters. Did either or you want to go first or it is okay to do a few at a time or what? lol

[member="Chris Gelderd"]

Sure, whatever you feel like doing or think might work. :)

I second what [member="Isis Varida"] and [member="Makai Dashiell"] said. And, yes, Makai and alts are lots of fun. :)

I've got a variety of different Force-users of Master and Knight rank. They tend to fall into the Neutral or Dark spectrum or somewhere in between. Elpsis here is still rather young, but a high level knight from a rather rough background. If you're interested, we can work something out via pm.

[member="Kanis Thorin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom