Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I kinda forced my way in here...

I'll soon be switching my main character again to a new one. It's my wish to join the Lords of the Fringe and sponsor you guys, if you'll have me.

Next character'll be another Yuuzhan Vong.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Tefka"]
GUXk3pn.gif

But yeah, dude, you're more than welcome aboard. Things are definitely on the upswing for us, and with the Empire on the skids we're trying to fill the role of 'board antagonist' as best we can. Seems to be going pretty well. We've got Zonama Sekot, so we've got Vong, but haven't fleshed out much of that -- feel free to play with it as much as you want.

I've always liked the concept of the Fringe and I think it's a wonderful place to start out with a Yuuzhan Vong character. I'll be talking to a few people to see if we can get a larger Vong presence here, since people who know me know I'm a huge Vong nerd.

But yeah, I've got no plans in trying to join the leadership or anything like with what happened with the Republic, I just want to be along for the ride and help the Fringe flourish.

Kitt Solo said:
@[member="Tefka"]You may join if you bring me chocolates and one of those Vong staff-thingies. :D
Lady Exedō said:
I want to gets an embrace of pain from our new vong. I can play many many games in that
Lucien Cordel said:
I don't mind who does it so long as it gets done :)
Man, you guys are needy.

Lucien'll fulfill my silverware duties and Dharma will be fed chocolate until she explodes. Try and protest.

I dare you.

#villainyreigns

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom