Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just realized I like Metallica...

Listen to it.....All of it....Till your ears bleed, and then listen some more.....Find some genre you like other than Metallica and listen to everything in that genre and move on like the plague and Music is Western Europe....

[member="LaoTzu"] k

[member="Lady Kairos"] OKAY SOUNDS AWESOME

[member="Token Waters"] Not particularly. My tastes in music have been extraordinarily tame, and there's not been any singular genre of type of music I favored over any other kind. I have a strong distaste in certain music, but this is the first time that I've listened to something that has a standard genre and I've gone, "Hey this is actually pretty good."

[member="Fatty"]

You listen to it, you find the good bits and the bad bits, and you just enjoy it. You also find similar music, and by cross reference you find find the core of what you like more or less about the music. Congratulations now you have a taste in music. Enjoy exploring and developing it.

Now, I will go enjoy Master of Puppets one more time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom