Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public I Have Seen it all but None Will Hear My Story [COMPLETE]

KitKatt

K

GADividerWhite.png

Objective: Survive and Find Our Way Home
Title Song: Click
Tags: Neli Neli | Open So Join Us!

"If at every instant we may perish, so at every instant we may be saved."

- Jules Verne: A Journey to the Center of the Earth

A situation confused! As our heroes wake up from an unexplained sleep they find themselves dropped in the middle of a planet they have never seen before! The fauna and flora are unknown to the galaxy and the laws of physics don't seem to make sense. How did they get here? Why are they here? How are they going to survive this crazy place and will they ever find their way home?

Katarine blinked and held her hand up to shield her eyes from the blaring sun. It took a few moments for her eyes to adjust to the light and in that time she realized she had no memory of coming to this place. She sat up and winced as her head began to throb. Had she been drugged? The last thing she could remember was settling down for a meal aboard a medical freight.

A siring beside her made her realize she was not alone...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags Katarine Ryiah
Objective: Survive and explore

Neli's eyes winced as she gazed upwards, groaning and rolling over before she shut up in place and immediately dropped back down groaning as the sudden rise made her head hurt. Well it was not a hangover and there was no way she was that tired. She groaned as she opened her slitted eyes to see someone else already there.

Well, this didn't seem like a normal kidnapping right? And it definitely wasn't her mothers doing...right? Nah, probably not. "So...what's up?" she muttered as she searched for her satchel, mainly in search for her lightsaber, flute, and mask, and her side for her blaster. She mostly let her eyes stay nearly closed and almost looked like she was just waking up normally.

Though, she was almost excited. She didn't know where she was, or who this was, this could make for a great adventure.

Dispara Na'Gara

D

2RaTkB3.jpg

Pain. It seared at her temples and behind her eyes. It was the first awareness as consciousness returned, followed by the sound of a breeze against her ears and the soft grating of movement on the ground. Dispara's pale blue eyes cracked open and her face immediately crunched into a squint. Bright sun.

Ah hell, what happened this time?

The half-sephi rolled to her side, feeling her stomach lurch at the movement. She crawled to to knees and promptly vomited. Spitting out the vile taste. She cleared her throat, and finally noticed that she was not alone. Two other women. Strangers, she thought, for she couldn't place the faces. She didn't remember drinking, at least not a lot. In fact, the fog in her brain was making it hard to remember what happened last, before waking up in a place she didn't know, with people she didn't recognize.

"What the feth is going on?" She murmured to the others, her voice raw and dry. She tried to focus her vision on the two women. With a moment of willful effort, she used the Force to attempt to veil her connection with it, or at least blur where she lay in its use. One had to be careful around strangers in such a bizarre situation.

Katarine Ryiah Neli Neli

(OOC: Hope its OK to jump in!)

"You're goin'a wan t' walk on stranger. This ere ain't nothin' t' do with ya."

The cloaked stranger didn't move from the opening into the alleyway. Seven men of varying race held a woman and her male companion. It would seem that he had interrupted their plans on having their way with the woman, a cruel looking blade pressed to the throat of her companion to ensure he wasn't fool enough to try and stop them.

"You deaf or jus' stupid?" The large Twi'lek who had spoke before continued, but now with an edge to his voice, perhaps a little unnerved at the calm demeanour of the stranger. "There's seven of us, yer goin'a get ert bad. My boys ere goin'a kill yer real slow like."

"No," the stranger spoke with a calm authority. "If this goes down there is just me and you. Your boys and what happens to me after that is immaterial, and you will know nothing of it."

A flicker of uncertainty crossed the Twi'lek's face. He was just one man wasn't he? There were seven of them! The man was crazy...except he seemed entirely at ease, and he carried himself in a way that spoke of power. Could the stranger really kill him before their number's mattered?

"Thisun's not worth it boys, this strangers got himself a death wish but I sure as hell don't."

The seven slunk away, merging with the must that veiled the back streets. The stranger approached the couple, apparently favouring his right side as he moved.

"Thank you," they spluttered together but the stranger waved their thanks away. "How did you know they wouldn't attack you?" The man asked.

"I've know men like that for a long time. They draw strength and courage from their group and they thrive on violent confrontation." The stranger replied. "I offered them only stillness, so the adrenaline of action never came, leaving only the fear." The stranger offered a hand and with a wince of pain helped the young woman to her feet. "I isolated the leader from his group. He was a coward who hunted young women in a pack, and despite knowing they had me outnumbered he was alone and afraid. Running was his only option."

"Are you hurt sir?" The man asked the stranger as moonlight flooded the alleyway and he noticed a dark patch and burn marks upon his left hip, and then his eyes widened as he spotted something else upon his hip. "You're a Jedi?... Those men, you could have killed them all."

"Yes will answer both of your questions. My injury is minor, and massacres aren't really my thing."

"Do you need somewhere to stay tonight Master Jedi? My wife is a nurse, she can look at your wound."

"That's very kind, I think I will take your offer."

"Eranis," The man said offering his hand to shake.

"Hawk," the stranger replied and shook his hand.

"Hinata?" The woman asked.

The stranger merely nodded at this and the three set off together.

She could feel every muscle ache refusing to move as her mind commanded it to. A deep breath hurt as her lungs began to sing the same song her muscles did.

Slowly she sat up pushing to ensure she was indeed verticle. Her eyes slowly opened

She was on the floor in, she looked around...where am I? Have I fallen into another portal.

She had to get to her feet nodding as she asked herself questions. Anything feel broken? Anything out of the ordinary? What do you hear? Can you see anything else? She reached around her lightsaber was still there.

Good. She managed to get to her knees and then to her feet. The force then shimmered with life she was not alone? Who were they?

Serena slowly walked using the wall to steady herself as she moved. "Hello. Who is there?"

Maybe she was hearing things? Anything was possible. It was then that she realized she had a headache.

Tags: Hawk Hinata Hawk Hinata | Neli Neli | Katarine Ryiah | Dispara Na'Gara

KitKatt

K

GADividerWhite.png

Tags: Neli Neli Serena Bouie Serena Bouie Dispara Na'Gara Hawk Hinata Hawk Hinata

There were voices now and all of them sounded female. Katarine opened her eyes and sat up, wincing. Why was she in pain?

"Is anybody hurt?"

That was probably the first question to ask, though she could think of about a million others that needed answering. Where the frak were they? Who the frak were these people? Why the frak were they here? The list could go on and on.

Now sitting up properly she saw her side blaster and lightsabers laying next to her and picked them up. So whoever put them here had not wanted them disarmed? That seemed odd. She got to her feet gingerly, wincing and trying to make sure nothing was broken. To her relief her legs supported her weight just fine.

Hawk followed Eranis and his wife, who had since introduced herself as Meera, to their small apartment. The Jedi Master stood awkwardly in the entranceway for a few moments taking in the home before him. It was comfortably decorated but there was a neglected feel to it and Hawk could sense pain. Hawk's eyes were drawn to a dusty sideboard upon which sat a dusty picture and he understood the feeling. The couple had lost a child. Hawk knew their pain.

Meera busied herself collecting medical supplies and then bade Hawk to sit next to her as Eranis clinked about in the kitchen making tea. With a little stiffness, Hawk removed his robes and tunic and Meera began moving a medical device across his burnt and blistered skin. Hawk gritted his teeth as the healing process accelerated and the skin began to regenerate.

"How did this happen?" Meera asked. "Aren't Jedi supposed to...you know..." She mimicked waving a lightsaber.

Hawk laughed and the awkward tension melted away. Eranis re-entered the living room with three steaming mugs of tea and then Hawk told them both how he had been injured.

"I was here investigating the recent activity of the Dark Scepter Cabal. It was meant to be a simple surveillance mission, but aparantly I wasn't the only Jedi on world. Now, I don't know if it was the Cabal or some other group but they got the drop on these other Jedi, used gas or something to render them unconscious, so of course I ran to their aid. Some shots came my way but I..." Hawk mimicked swinging his lightsaber causing Meera to laugh at his impression of her. "But then I saw something, or rather someone that I thought I recognised from before I was frozen."

Meera gasped "How can that be possible, I heard you were frozen for a thousand years?"

"Maybe not quite that long," Hawk chuckled. "But certainly long enough that everyone I know should have been dust. In that moment of confusion I took a blaster shot to the side and they got away. I was heading back to the starport to give chase when I came across that alleyway."

"Won't they have gotten away now?" Eranis asked from where he was sat drinking his tea.

Meera shot him a look.

"It's ok, I don't regret stopping to help you both. I wouldn't be much of a Jedi if I had just kept walking by now would I?"

Meera rubbed some bacta-salve over what remained of his wound and by the time she was done all that remained was a slightly pink patch of new skin. The three then talked into the night. It turned out that Meera had had a very difficult pregnancy and their child had been very unwell, living only a few years before passing away. They spoke freely on the topic, perhaps sensing that Hawk knew enough about their pain to understand. Meera was unable to bare any more children due to the complications of her pregnancy, and now it was just the two of them in their apartment that should have been a home but was not...not quite.

Eventually Meera and Eranis turned in, but Hawk did not sleep. He could not get those final few moments of the encounter out of his head. It was impossible but he had thought he saw them taking Kat. Maybe it was just wishful thinking; perhaps a passing resemblance triggering some unreconciled grief at the loss of his entire old life. After all had he not thought he saw Vohn walking through a nightclub just a few months ago? Maybe he was cracking up under the knowledge that he was displaced from his own time. Either way, he was going to track down those who took the others and he would find out.

The force had guided him to this couple. He could have walked a different way to the starport, and he could have declined their invitation. Hawk was an accomplished healer himself and the wound was not beyond his own healing abilities. The Jedi Master sat crossed legged upon the living room floor, but his mind and the energy that was him expanded to fill the apartment. He could sense everything in the home that was not a home and peered down at the couple with eyes that were not eyes. He looked closely at Meera and then closer still until he could see inside her body. The damage appeared as a darkness within her body which was otherwise made of light, and Hawk reached out towards it. It resisted him and he poured more light into its darkness...until finally the darkness shrank away and it shone with the same light as the rest of her.

Hawk slept with a smile, the force had a plan for this couple and in that plan they had a child.

The last thing she remembered was looking at a set of carvings on Takodana it was believed to have come from ruins where Maz Kinata's castle was. She wasn't sure. What did she remember after that?

Dinner and a short chat with the temple about what she found. She had laid down..reading...right?

But now she was here? Where is here? Nothing looked familiar. She walked towards what she perceived as light, maybe there would be someone there. Better yet how did she get here?

Serena's sensitivity about her surroundings didn't feel right, not like when she was on other worlds where life teemed, this place felt off to her. The more aware she became that elusive sense of awareness jumped about. Was her force sense off? Had she hit her head hard?

She was still stiff still trying to make her muscles mind.

Tags: Hawk Hinata Hawk Hinata | Katarine Ryiah | Neli Neli | Dispara Na'Gara

Karissa Saitel

K

As the fog of confusion began to lift, Dispara saw a third figure, a woman. Her hand immediately went to her hip, where she felt the familiar and comfortable shape of the electro blaster at her side, then reached back to feel the hilt of the vibromachete jutting up over her shoulder from the harness on her back. Then the half-sephi began to rise to her feet, observing the strangers. One...two...lightsabers hilts. Each brunette had one. The blonde was rummaging through her pack and Dispara wondered if a third lightsaber would appear.

What the frak was going on!? The pirate asked herself. The last thing she remembered was drinking in a club at Port Royale and slipping away to make her way to the 'fresher. Then she woke up...there.

Ignoring one of the women's question, Dispara drew her blaster. "Ok, ladies, someone better start talking..." She didn't raise the weapon or aim it at anyone. If these women had lightsabers, she didn't want to tangle with them toe-to-toe. "... how in the twenty moons of Bogden did I...we get here? Pale blue gaze swept the landscape, seeing nothing familiar. Her eyes fell again to her companions. Each one looked foggy-brained and sore as well. They seemed as vexed as she was, and the pirate witch shoved her pistol back into its holster.

Katarine Ryiah Neli Neli Serena Bouie Serena Bouie

(Sorry, posted with wrong character!)

Goodness, it wasn't just two of them. And she still had her stuff? What was going on? Katarine Ryiah spoke and Neli shrugged, more out of uncertainty than actually knowing, "Well aside from being oblivious...no? I think" she looked to hear another, Serena Bouie Serena Bouie , "Yes?" she responded. Although she wasn't sure she should, she didn't know what was going on, and so anyone could be guilty of...well anything. It wasn't like she was scot free, maybe it was some wackadoo carrying out justice.
Nah, she'd never done anything that bad unless there was some hereditary guilt involved.

She narrowed her eyes as Karissa Saitel held her blaster drawn. She gave a question, certainly one Neli thought of, but until she holstered the weapon she wasn't ready to answer,
"Not sure. Don't remember. Head hurts though so...can tranquilizers do that? Feel like it shouldn't be a force thing but I guess that's possible still. If I wasn't still armed you'd think it was slave trading but with extra steps. Trando's maybe? They hunt people right? Maybe one felt like tossing a bunch of people into some place so they could chase them down and kill them."

Neli hummed adjusting her weapons so they were both placed within easy reach, and put her metal rebreather on adjusting it, "I hope so honestly. Would make life easier." she looked at the others realizing most of her plans usually involved her working solo, "Well...maybe if I left alone. Probably best not to do that though."

Hawk Hinata Hawk Hinata Dispara Na'Gara

KitKatt

K

GADividerWhite.png

Tags: Neli Neli Serena Bouie Serena Bouie Dispara Na'Gara Hawk Hinata Hawk Hinata

Tranquilizers certainly could cause headaches, and it would explain some short term memory loss as well. What was odd was that Kat had never seen any of these women before, so it appeared they had been taken individually and then placed here to awaken at the same time. Why?

“Let’s start from the beginning. My name is Katarine and the last thing I remember is having a drink on Tatooine.”

She had been there undercover but no need to get into details just yet. She wanted to find out who they were and what they last remembered to see if there was a pattern.

This lovely idea was interrupted by a loud horn in the distance. It sounded like the type of horns used by Mandalorians when they went on trips… hunting trips.

“What was that you said about hunting sentients?”

((Liked your idea so I am rolling with it! Hope thats good.))

The morning crept through the shuttered windows and picked out a number of silver strands scattered among Hawk's otherwise dark hair and beard. He was a man out of time, but time had not completely forgotten him.
The Jedi rose with this first gentle light. It wouldn't be long before the twin suns of Tatooine set about baking the sand strewn world and he fully intended to be navigating the cold expanse of space before the temperature began to soar. Hawk left a note for the young couple, thanking them for allowing him to stay but not mentioning anything about the baby he had seen in their future.

A short while later and Hawk's ship, The Phoenix, erupted out of the starport and disappeared into the Tatooine sky.

"R4, start running scans for vessels that have left the system in the past twelve hours. Have the computer cross-reference them with this data." Hawk placed a chip into the computer that held the cargo and destination data of all vessels that had departed from the starport.

The starport security droid had taken a little persuasion to hand over the data, but it had come to see things Hawk's way rather quickly when Hawk had threatened to deactivate it and sell it to the Jawas.

Hawk knew that many of the cargo manifests would be false, or at the very least...underdeclaired. What they tended to forget was that every ship was automatically weighed upon arrival and departure. The Jedi Master had spent some time among smugglers in his youth, he could look at the type of vessel; its declared cargo; changes in arrival and departure weight and their intended destinations, and from that he would be able to make a reasonable guess at what they were really hauling.

After around half an hour, Hawk had narrowed his search to four ships. Two bulk freighters, a container ship and a YT series light freighter. The YT had arrived laden with several tons of fruit and several tons of undeclared balast. It had departed gaining only a minimal amount of weight compared to its unladen state. The container ship told a similar story, though this time the supposed cargo was significantly increased upon departure. The first of the bulk freighters Hawk now dismissed, it's destination was a well known spice merchant hang out, and while possible that they had come looking for new slaves for the mines, he knew that such deliveries were made before visiting that place. It was all too easy for someone else to steal the slaves you intended to sell while you were drinking, gambling and paying for companionship by the hour. No, it was more likely that they had just made a delivery and were spending some of their profits. Hawk narrowed his eyes at the final bulk freighter. It had not arrived boasting any heavy cargo and it had only had a minor increase upon departure. There was no information regarding its destination, however the security chip did show Hawk a picture of the vessel, and a small smile of triumph quirked at the corner of his mouth. The ship bore Mandalorian insignias. If there was anyone with enough brazen guts and knowhow to ambush and subdue Jedi it was the Mandalorians.

"That's the one R4, use the sensor data to triangulate its trajectory when it left the system and overlay that with possible destinations.

Hawk sat back in his chair as R4 collated the data and the star chart began to manifest before him. He sipped at a steaming mug of tea as his emerald green eyes flickered between the possible destinations. There were several, and all seemed as likely as the next. He needed more information. He needed to know what their motives were.

"Set a course for the nearest likely destination, I need to meditate on this but we'll get no closer sitting and waiting here while I do."

The Phoenix disappeared into the swirling vortex of hyperspace and Hawk disappeared into an adjoining room. He sat cross-legged upon a large pillow, closed his eyes and opened his mind to the force. If there was any guidance or clues to be had, he would seek them now.

KitKatt

K
The others may have answered her questions but the sound of the hunting horn was so loud Katarine couldn't hear. She looked around for the direction the sound was coming from but a second latter she felt a flicker in the Force.

She spun on her heel and with a snap-hiss two white blades sprang to life, deflecting the flurry of blaster bolts coming from the tree line.

“Run!”

She started to retreat backwards, her blades still working to deflect the blasters. As she entered the tree line on the other side a dart hit a tree by her head. She deactivated her blades and pulled the dart from the tree. It might give them some clue who they were up against.

Hawk Hinata Hawk Hinata

((Still with us? Neli Neli Serena Bouie Serena Bouie Dispara Na'Gara ))

"I was on Takodana looking at artifacts" She looked at everyone now with her Katarine Ryiah Dispara Na'Gara Neli Neli

It was fuzzy she couldn't help but be confused. Serena thought she could use some water. "Hunting?"

What did she know about hunting? A little...some...enough to be dangerous.

"Run?" She looked around, then her mind finally focussed on the sound. "Ok running!" Serena took off after the one who said run drawing her own blade just in case there were other shots fired. The dart zipped past her head, "OH Now that's not funny" They hit the treeline.

"Can you identify it?" The boost of adrenaline had taken away the fuzziness and replaced it with self preservation.

Tag Hawk Hinata Hawk Hinata

Dispara Na'Gara

D

Dispara was vexed, and she didn't like that. Everything and everyone was unfamiliar, and there was a maddening gap between where she had been and where she was. Someone was fekking with her...with them all. She looked at the other women, who at least appeared as perplexed a she was. There was, deep in her mischievous dark soul, a bit of amusement at the absurdity of it all.

The confusion and questions suddenly ceased as the sound of the horn reached them. Then blaster fire laced through the air. Every one of them strangers now were able to focus. Focus on staying alive.

As her companions ran for the treeline behind them, Dispara backpedaled as fast as he could, facing the treeline ahead from which the attack erupted. She threw up a Force shield wide enough to cover their retreat to the trees. Once inside the forest, the trees provided some defense and the barrier was dropped. Dispara's gaze went to the brunette plucking a dart from one of the tree trunks. The blonde voiced the same question Dispara wanted to know.

"Would be good to know, is the goal to kill us, or capture us." She toned, her gaze moving from the brunette to the blonde and the woman with the rebreather. They were all armed, and with lightsabers, the hunters could face quite a challenge taking the four of them. "Whoever they are, they like a challenge. We don't appear to be quite helpless." She quipped with her out-of-place humor. She had thought to run, maybe earning a better chance to escape. But she thought again. "I don't know any of you from a wombat's dirt star, but I think there is a better chance for us if we work together." Her gaze darted out again towards the field, assuming the hunters would be crossing it now to give chase. They had to act fast, but they also needed each other. "I'm Dispara, you can call me Diz. What do you girls got going for you?"

Katarine Ryiah Neli Neli Serena Bouie Serena Bouie

Katarine Ryiah gave her own name and situation. Yup, tranqs made sense. She asked about the hunting, Neli shrugged, "I only know so much. The short version is, they want repute with their god or goddess, and they get that by hunting down 'worthy targets' so..." She held up her saber, "Chances are adventurers, jedis...big carniverous animals..." She didn't get to really finish what she wanted to say as the horn went off and blaster-fire quickly flew at them. Neli took in a breath pulling on the force to allow her to leap out of the line of fire, her lightsaber could deflect, but it's thin blade made it far harder to do so properly.

She drew her own blaster and sent it's ion blasts into the forest activating her lightsaber as she did so. She started smiling. This was a challenge to face right?! Another story to tell, an adventure. She rushed back to the forest with the others. Karatine and Serena Bouie Serena Bouie seemed interested in a dart while Neli saw Dispara Na'Gara raise a shield to protect their retreat. Very nice.

Neli's body seemed to partially fade from existence as her nature with force stealth and force cloak came to her aid to help ensure she'd be harder to properly hit. Dispara wanted to know their intents, and agreed that they were out for a challenge. She also asked about 'what they had going for them.'
"Could be capture or kill, but I'd say we act as if it's kill unless one of them becomes a convenient captive. For me, I guess I'm really good at force leap and agility, blaster and blade, in a duel I'm probably pretty good thanks to mom, can stealth well, and empathy both ways. But especially if I can make the situation right." She said it quickly. She knew her skills already, because while this specific scenario might be new, it wasn't the first time explaining her abilities seemed relevant. She started looking over the environment, and keeping herself within trees, "Let's go straight to counter-attacks if we can. Assuming none of us are frauds, one or two of us might be able to stay behind if we can hide properly, then attack them from behind while they try and chase the others. This environment is actually fantastic for me, and I wager I could hide behind them to launch an attack."

Hawk Hinata Hawk Hinata

The visions swam in an ethereal mist. A wolf that stalked its prey. A warrior clad in a suit of beskar so dark that no light reflected from it. Fear, merciless death and the relish of the hunt. Finally the insignia on the mandalorian vessel hung in Hawk's mind's eye but now it burnt with a dark fire. The Jedi Master tried to pursue his visions deeper, but the mist would not part for him any further, and so he relented and opened his eyes.

These Mandalorians were a sect of some kind, a cult perhaps? Their insignia was that of an ancient wolf-like deity and they hunted and sacrificed in its honour. The image of the dark clad warrior loomed in Hawk's mind again...was he a real person, their leader perhaps? Or merely a symbol for the darkness they served? Hawk could not be sure but great power and evil eminated from the figure.

Hawk left his meditation chamber and slumped into his pilot's chair, a thoughtful look darkening his features. These hunters would not be eager to make the kill. Ritualistic hunts like this tended to be drawn out torturous affairs; the victims being toyed with over several days; being pushed to exhaustion and starvation until finally the excitement of the kill built to a crescendo and they were sacrificed to this god.

A single small world sparkled like an oasis of colour in the midnight sprawl of space. It was sparsely inhabited according to the scans that Hawk took of the surface, a small mining colony by the looks of it. Hawk took The Phoenix down, the atmosphere bursting into flames around the ship as he descended, the jets of fire forming the shape of large wings; the sight of which had given the vessel its name.
The boarding ramp of The Phoenix groaned open and Hawk stepped down towards a small number of individuals who had gathered at his landing site. The group all bore mining lasers and other such tools and they wielded them menacingly at him.

"I've not come for any trouble." Hawk assured them as he continued to stride confidently down the ramp, his hands raised into the air to show he did not hold a weapon.

"We though you were the raiders coming back to take more of our women."

"Raiders?" Hawk asked his interest piqued. "Did these raiders wear armour?"

"Yes, we tried to fight them but our weapons were pretty useless against their armour."

Hawk eyed the mining lasers and assortment of other "weapons". He could feel the anger and fear from the small crowd, but it was a testiment to their resolve and bravery that they had come to face what they thought might be the raiders again knowing that their tools were ineffective as weapons.

"These raiders have taken people from other worlds and I am tracking them, I have narrowed down their world of operation to several worlds in this sector. Is there anything you can tell me that might help? If I find them, and if your women are still alive I will return them to you."

Discussion broke out amongst the crowd and then one ageing man stepped forward. The man's head was bald apart from a silver halo of unshaven stubble that circled it. He stooped now, but Hawk could tell that he had once been tall and powerfully built, and yet the mining life was not an easy one and Hawk sensed that there was still strength in him. The older man handed Hawk a small device and the Jedi looked at it, it was clearly broken but it was also clearly of Mandalorian design.

"I knocked this off one of their helmets," the older man spat upon the floor. "If he didn't have his armour I'd have ripped his head off his shoulders...we've no droids but mining droids so were unable to retrieve any data from it."

Hawk did not doubt the older man's sincerity, or that he would indeed have torn the head off the Mandalorian in a fair fight, there was something intriguing about him, perhaps it was the force that Hawk sensed. Yes, this man was sensitive to the force. It was a shame that he had been born all the way out here in this small mining colony, he would have been identified as force sensitive as a child in more civilised sectors and perhaps have become a Jedi himself.

"Thank you," Hawk said. "I'll have my droid analyse the data on this device and see if I can get any leads."

With that, Hawk swept back up his boarding ramp in a swirl of brown robes before blasting back off into space a few moments later.

Serena nodded she didn't really know what else to do at the moment, "I'm Serena. And I agree with Dispara Na'Gara be nice to know what their intentions are. But truly either at the moment would not be good for us so...we need to find a way to outrun them or stop them. "

She caught her breath quickly listening Neli Neli , "Well good to know they see us as worthy targets I think they know we aren't helpless, we'll give them a fight. Feth." She was also proposing and immediate counter. "Do we know how many there are? They could be thinking the same split up and take us separately. I say we need to know their numbers and yes assume they mean kill."

Serena looked out from the treeline, "What do I have going for me I'm an archaeologist who has had to fight on every planet I've been on over something. My empathy is exceptionally strong its like I can taste emotions its awkward to the say the least. I can't say I'm very stealthy, I'm agile I think most of us are, and probably all have the basic skills needed for protection. I can heal some too. But let's not get hurt"

How did she end up like this again goddess this was dumb luck. "They'll be coming, we need to move out and figure out what to do next"

Tags: Katarine Ryiah | Hawk Hinata Hawk Hinata

KitKatt

K
"Can you identify it?"

“I feel like Ive seen the wolf symbol before. But somewhere very obscure.”

, "I only know so much. The short version is, they want repute with their god or goddess, and they get that by hunting down 'worthy targets' so..."

"Chances are adventurers, jedis...big carniverous animals...”

“This wolf sigil.. I think I saw it in a place of worship. It must be some hunting god.”

"Do we know how many there are? They could be thinking the same split up and take us separately. I say we need to know their numbers and yes assume they mean kill."

“I think you are right. First we need to figure out what we are up against but then countering may be needed. Usually these types of groups like to play with their food before they eat it. My guess is they want us dead, but only after they have had some fun. Let’s see if we can find higher ground and see something.”

Kat pocketed the dart and turned towards the North. May as well start that way. She took a few steps when she felt something in the Force again. It wasn't a warning this time. She closed her deep green eyes and tried to concentrate.

She could sense a pair of eyes… eyes that changed colors…

She opened her own eyes and frowned in confusion. Surely not?

“We better keep moving.”

Hawk Hinata Hawk Hinata Serena Bouie Serena Bouie Neli Neli Dispara Na'Gara

Hawk inspected the device once departed from the mining colony. It appeared to be a video and audio capture device...a wave of disgust washed over him as he realised what it was used for. The Mandalorian from whom this had been knocked liked to record their hunts in order to relive the thrill.

Stoicly, Hawk connected the device to his ship's computer and began to watch. Some of the data had been corrupted, but what Hawk saw sickened him. Hunts on desert worlds; frozen worlds, tundras and...no, Hawk paused the frame and scrutinised the image. With the help of R4 he began to map similarities of the stars in night shots. It was all the same planet.

The Jedi lifted the images of stars from the video and used the ship's computer to locate the position from which they were viewed. It was the seventh planet on the list of destinations that he had compiled earlier from the initial trajectory of the Mandalorian vessel.

"R4, set a course and initiate Dark Phoenix mode as soon as we enter the system."

The little droid beeped and bopped his compliance and the vessel once more entered hyperspace.

The Phoenix whispered out of hyperspace, it's cloaking shield masking it's arrival. Sunlight engines brought Hawk within scanning distance of the Mandalorian hunting world and he watched with both disgust and interest as the Mandalorians passed between seemingly perfect artificial replicas of different, often extreme, biomes, each contained in a vast dome. The complex was enormous in scale; Hawk counted twelve domed biomes on just this central continent, all interlinked by a spiderweb of tubes radiating around them. These artifical habitats were so huge it was very likely that those trapped and hunted within each had no idea they were even in one.

The energy requirements to maintain these artificial climates must have been colossal. Nothing short of the energy from the planet's core would have sufficed in Hawk's opinion.

Hawk's scans of the surface revealed the true extent of the complex. Almost all of the biomes had small primitive settlements within them. Settlements comprised of several different species. There was also evidence of abandoned settlements of the same kind. It was as if the Mandalorians were keeping their captives as cattle until they were needed as a sacrifice and hunted, setting out to find new livestock whenever they needed to replenish their numbers.
The Jedi Master wondered how long some of the inhabitants had been there, whether some had settled down and had families, only for the Mandalorians to wipe out their settlement in a bloody frenzy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom