Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public I Have Seen it all but None Will Hear My Story [COMPLETE]

Hawk rose with Kat's help and found his legs surprisingly able to hold him. An awkward moment passed between them where Hawk wanted to embrace her, but hesitated, not only because he still dripped with blood but because of the deeply intimate connection they had made; their inner most selves laid bare before the other. Did you just hug someone after that?

The moment passed and Hawk nodded, if everything else had gone to plan R4 should have his ship and several of the Mandalorian transport vessels ready to launch. Turning to leave, Hawk reached out his hand and the hilt of his primary lightsaber flew from the dais, where Tenebris had left it earlier, into his hand before clipping it to his belt.

The Jedi emerged into the main thoroughfare where there were gathered many of the once captives alongside several bound Mandalorians.

"We're going to have to track down the Mandalorians who got away," Hawk stated grimly amidst the cheers that erupted from those gathered at the sight of Kat. "We can't risk this happening again...but not until I've showered, slept and had a cup of tea." He smiled.

KitKatt

K
OOC: I am going to end this thread here since everyone but Hawk stopped responding. Thanks to everyone and I hope we can play together sometime in a story that can hold your interest. I am sorry this one could not, but shoot me a PM if you want to try again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom