Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Have Returned

Hi again?
If anyone's wondering, I'm Zyrelcia (probably better known as Erik's younger sister). And I have been away from this site for quite a long time, because:
1. I forgot my password (oops?)
2. I acted like a 5 year old, so I really don't want to know anymore, what I wrote here *headbang*
3. Quite frankly, started hating Zyrelcia, if it's even possible to hate your own character.
And now I'm back. Just trying not to make a fool out of myself again and I'm sorry, if I do... So, hey people :)

Welcome back, [member="Skylar Lancaster"]! Always happy to see someone return to the site!

We've never met OOC or IC, but any family member of Erik is a friend to me. If you need help with anything at all, don't hesitate to ask! :)

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
I'm honestly not sure, if I'll be in the Lancaster family, since Erik said that their story is quite complicated? I'm thinking about it, but I'm still not sure.
For now, I'll keep it to only one character. :) Maybe if I'll catch up with Erik's Lancaster family's story, I'll add Skylar's brother Jayden.
And I really don't know, what she'll be like, until I choose, whether I'll join the family or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom