Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Have Nothing To Do...

Darren saw that @[member="Zaiden"] had entered the room. He didnt move from where he sat on the chair. He knew that Onyx was up and he was not in a good mood. Darren shook his head at the new man. "Yes I do understand. But you are not getting through me. Do not try because I have fought things that would make you piss your pants." Darren stood up and willed the sword to come to his hand.

he swung it experimentally and pointed it at Zaiden. "as it so happens your 'job' is my long time friend. so yes of you pressure him further I will stop you. and i will kill you." Darrens tone was plain. almost no emotion. The last words he said rang out with a little bit louder ring and a deeper bass. Almost as if he was suddenly becoming Darker in a snap.

Matreya

Zaiden nodded, "Very well. We will have it your way. Just know I'm not alone." He said, unafraid of Darren. He had survived against all consuming odds before. He may not best @[member="Darren Shaw"] but @[member="Dark Onyx"] would perish, and Zaiden would survive.

He hoped as he drew both of his blades, holding his cyan in defense, and crimson in offense.

Darren shook his head. He wouldn't need both or all three of his lightsabers. Darren Put the sword point down and said in a calm tone "Please dont do this. I dont care if you have other people with you. Ill kill them too. Id rather not start a war between you." But after he had said that @[member="Zaiden"] had changed into a defensive stance. He looked at Onyx and said "Brace yourself." Almost instantly after he said that Darren whirled the sword in a down ward arc that stopped 2 feet away from Zaiden and launched a large string of purple Chain Lightning at the man.

Darren was starting small. Eventually he would have to kill Zaiden, but he preferred not to.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx watched as the events unfolded. As the fight started, Onyx joined in. Activated both his blades he threw himself towards @[member="Zaiden"]. He knew the combined strength of Darren and himself would push him overboard. The only question was when.

Matreya

Just as the lightning was going to reach him, Zaiden used all his will to make the force push the lightning towards @[member="Dark Onyx"]. It was difficult but he kept his hold, either @[member="Darren Shaw"] would give or Onyx would be hit.

"Onyx, if your going to charge head in, don't do it in close quarters it gets way to hard to dodge!" He yelled above the sizzling.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx let out a small sigh as the lightning hit. He quickly turned one of his blades to block the lightning. Onyx then laughed @[member="Zaiden"]. "Trust me, I like it that way."

Onyx was trained to fight close. He loved to cut off defensive opportunities. He kept swinging both lightsabers, each hit grew stronger as Onyx imputed his anger and hatred. Onyx wasn't going to die today. This much, he knew.

Barrett had followed Zaiden to the hotel room and saw him enter the scuffle. Barrett had second thoughts on whether or not he should help him, the room full of Force Users made him uncomfortable. That was when he heard the other dark Jedi jump in the battle, now he knew he had to help.

The smuggler quickly turned on his heel and peeked through where the door had been, still behind cover he charged his blaster up and prepared to shoot it at @Darth Onyx and hit him when he was focused on battling @[member="Zaiden"]. The bolt left the blaster and hopefully soon Darth Onyx would be eliminated.

Darren Knew that the apprentice would not know that the Sword in Darren's hands attracted lightning that Darren didn't approve of. With the force push to send the lightning back at Ether Onyx or himself he placed the sword in front of him and near Onyx. The sword seemed to absorb the lightning. He smiled as another person fired a blaster shot at Onyx. Onyx was currently fighting Zaiden so Darren took that as he would take out the blaster person.

He sidestepped into the blaster fire and blocked the blasters from hitting Onxy and himself with the white Sith sword. The Sith sword is like a Lightsaber only that it has a pure solid blade made of Cortosis. the power of the Sith alchemy made the blade function much like the other weapons in the room. he saw @[member="Barrett Haskins"] aiming his blaster at the two of them. Now was his chance. He used the force to send a table flying at @[member="Zaiden"] and break the dynamic duo up. He knew that his Sith sword would be charged up by the lightning, making his next hit have a slight explosion on the receiving end of the attack.

Darren zoomed forwards with the force at the man firing the Blaster. If the man fired at him he would easily block it. Darren swung his sword in a circle in front of Barrett aiming to cut his gun in half.

Matreya

(@[member="Barrett Haskins"] @[member="Darren Shaw"] I will post IC when @[member="Dark Onyx"] edits his post. When he first had posted his reply, I asked if he knew he was cutting lightning. He hadnt, and said he would edit so when he does I will do so as well. Lol cant move on when the GM isnt ready.)

Darren Onyx

D
(OOC: I edited the post. Alright. I type so fast I can't see my own mistakes till someone already points them out. lolz)

Matreya

(Also @[member="Darren Shaw"] I'm a knight now XP)

Zaiden parried each swing @[member="Dark Onyx"] threw his way. Catching a tiny opening, Zaiden took it and force pushed Onyx further into the room. Following suit, Zaiden now took on the offensive switching between high and low blows to keep Onyx co fused.

Spotting @[member="Barrett Haskins"] out of the corner of his eye, he kept a little portion of his focus on the man. He was not a force sensitive, if anyone tried anything to rough with his friend he would reach out and protect him.

An initial rush of adrenaline pumped through Barrett, the bolt leapt from the blaster toward @[member="Dark Onyx"] just in time for the slightly drunk smuggler to roll out of the incoming saber jcokey's path. He needed to give his blaster a second to cool down from the charged blast anyways.

"Nice armor, sir knight." He said mockingly, aiming his blaster at the Force User, ready to fire if he attacked him again. @[member="Darren Shaw"]

Darren laughed at the man's compliment "Thanks maybe you want a closer look?" with thoes words Darren duplicated himself into three people. All three of them were standing infront of @[member="Barrett Haskins"] what may have scared him was that all three of them had the same sith blades in their hands. and all of them would cut like real swords. Very deadly if you were to ask Darren later on. All three of the Darrens used force push against the man with that short of space between them and a small enclose space Darren could do many things that would make humans fear.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx wasn't paying attention to anyone but @[member="Zaiden"]. The sudden entrance of a new combatant didn't throw him off as bad as he thought it would. It was to be expected. He took the small window of non-violence and launched a powerful force push upon Zaiden. He then launched himself towards him, both sabers coming down hard and fast.

Matreya

Mid flight, Zaiden brought his sabers up to block a downward swing made by @[member="Dark Onyx"]. The attack was powerful enough to knock the wind out of his lungs, but instantly he did a roll backwards and took his stand.

Holding his sabers at the ready he muttered, "@[member="Barrett Haskins"] switch. I can handle Darren way more then you can (lol meaning he could still be killed only it'd take longer. God apprenticship sucks.)" And with that Zaiden launched at @[member="Darren Shaw"] both blades swinging for the clones throats.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx was surprised to see the new fighter and @[member="Zaiden"] switch. He gave a small laugh. "You ready Darren?"

Darren spun around to see Zaiden launching himself at him. Darren used the force to grab onto Zaiden and pull him faster towards him. With that speed Darren got on one knee and held his sith sword out towards Zaiden. He smiled as the man came closer to him. Zaiden would have to go on the defence because only if you were trained for these situations could you get out of them.

Matreya

Zaiden grinned at @[member="Darren Shaw"] as he allowed the blade to flyclear through his right arm, which he then threw out, to yank the sword away. Holding his good arm at the ready he murmured, "Whatever it takes to win."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom