Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have no idea what I am doing

Hi, I am new to this specific type of roleplay but hope to adapt as soon as possible. I would consider myself to have slightly more than average knowledge of Star Wars lore (legends) and hope to put all those hours invested to use! I really enjoy the clone wars (era as a whole), Galactic Civil War (wow original), and Imperial Warlord Era. In terms of characters I will probably stick to non force sensitive military types whether they be officers or troopers. Something about using a squad of disciplined troops to secure objectives appeals to me more than the force. If you have an ongoing sessions or groups that deal with those eras feel free to message me! I may not be that active but I will attempt to check the website daily.

Gats-Obus Gats-Obus hello and welcome to Chaos!

We are quite far ahead of the legends timeline, right around 867ABY. The current timeline is here.

But if you are still interested in military fights and objectives, I HIGHLY recommend the New Imperial Order. They have amazing battles and skirmishes, plus a lot of great warposters such as DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran .

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Gats-Obus Gats-Obus hello and welcome to Chaos!

We are quite far ahead of the legends timeline, right around 867ABY. The current timeline is here.

But if you are still interested in military fights and objectives, I HIGHLY recommend the New Imperial Order. They have amazing battles and skirmishes, plus a lot of great warposters such as DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran .

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Hope you enjoy your time here!
Oh wow 867 aby, I have quite a few years of catching up... Thank you for the faction recommendation I will definitely make a character for the New Imperial Order if possible. I assume I should just look around to see like how the galaxy has progressed?

Gats-Obus Gats-Obus welcome to Star Wars Chaos!

As several of the others have said, NIO is a solid choice for military RP, especially if you like the classic Imperial officer archetype, but pretty much every major faction on the map and many minor factions have non-force user militaries if you're looking for something different than that. For example, my main character is an admiral for the Silver Jedi Concord for example. But you're also not restricted to doing RP with factions either - I've seen independent warlords, mercenaries, pirates, and other characters all run their own units completely independent from a faction.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom