Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Gotsta Get My RP On

Daak Dakaara

The Not-Quite-Captain of the Smoked Opal
So, check out my character bio if your really interested, but here's his scoop.

He's a bothan, not affiliated with the bothan spynet. He was an orphan and raised into piratry. He had a ship, but his first mate sowed mutiny amongst his crew and took it from him, leaving him for dead in the process.

Well, he's not dead, but he wants his ship back. He's willing to do pretty much anything to get it back.

He plays chaotic neutral.

I'm interested in getting him involved in an active RP. Not chilling at a tavern. Not socializing at a party. I need stuff actively happening.

I also kinda detest the quest giver style stories. "I need this bounty. Fetch!"

So, if someone's interested, here's what I was thinking. An anti-hero story line. My character is notoriously selfish and uses other people to his own end. So, I think it would be interesting to put him, along with a couple other characters, into a life threatening scenario. Preferably, I'd like a mix of generally good, and generally bad characters together.

I have an idea of everyone getting trapped in some traffic tunnels on Sullust or something, and a gang detonates part of the tunnel, and our group needs to work together to get out of it. I'm open to other suggestions as well, I just need to get some satisfying RP action on this board!

Daak Dakaara

Right on, [member="Thraxis"] . Say, where's your character bio?

[member="Queen Sovereign"] , I know it, but there aren't very many good Bothan pictures out there to use.

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
@Daak Dakaara

Here are some pictures :)

2ca20c52f92d988c06b767fbdbcaa1dd.jpg

Rebel_High_General.jpg

3f4e6385b5c8f764fd21fea67fd0615b.jpg

ca3ee5e7917a2dd33e05633825f3c78a.jpg

1a2136ad96d5a2c406b184eb3750dfe1.jpg

Daak Dakaara

Thanks, [member="Kira Talith"] , But I've seen each of those pictures used in other bothan profiles before... didn't want to be too repetitive. Although, as I get more familiar with this group, I realize most people stick to human/humanesque species, so perhaps I'll pick on of them regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom