Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Explode Space Stations (OPEN)

What does a sniper and artist have in common, deta
She face palm at what was unfolding, she knew that Novin was very skilled and like to brag but he always assumed and took risk as well as liking to mess with people ' i can't wait for the day someone better than him humiliates him, he soooo cocky sometime' she thought. It seemed like the woman wasn't one to back down either, 'great to hot heads lets see how this unfolds',She had told herself not to drink anymore but argument seemed like it was going to take a while and unlike there spat on Tatoonie it might not end well.

[member="Novin Jackal"]
[member="Vrac Dajok"]

The worst thing about killing people was the horrible taste it left in his mouth.

Alkor had tasted so much blood in his lifetime that even the taste of good whiskey rarely washed away the flavor. His eyes moved across the bar in a practiced, unfeeling sweep as he hailed the barkeep and put in his order, the same one as always. "Corellian ale," he muttered.

The man slapped a greasy glass in front of the murderer and eyed him curiously. With a scowl, he offered Alkor a grunt. "5 creds a pint," he stated.

Alkor threw the chip on the countertop. "Just keep the tab open," he drawled. "It's going to be a long night for your tap."

A snort and laugh were all the man had to say in response. He took the chip and ran it, and Alkor sipped at his ale with both feet on the bar.

Lots of talking, he noted. Tensions were high, but it didn't look ugly. Yet.

Avin sat amongst the squabble, the two hot heads clashed and drew more attention than they probably wanted in what was a fairly quiet bar. Another had just entered and sat staring at the conversation hair dark and eyes cold. Something felt off but was little concern to Avin right now. The bounty hunter and his partner were riding up and a hand sank to blaster level. Meanwhile, the female caught in argument seemed to give off a slight presence in the rooms equilibrium of force.

Avins hand came up and paid the barman twice the price for the drink and apologized for any inconvenience that was about to be caused by adding a handsome tip.

His voice drifted out low and calm, his coruscanti accent slid underneath the raised voices surrounding him yet Avin allowed this to continue.
"Ladies and gentleman..." Nothing they carried on ignoring him and raising their debate.

He slammed his fist on the table and raised his voice an intonation "Please people can we quiet it down! This is a private establishment and people are trying to drink if you want a bloody fight go outside and fill your boots. If you want to make some money you can buy me another drink, sit down and listen!"

Avin nodded to the barkeep and walked into one of the side rooms holding a roundtable illuminated by a dim lamp suspended above.

[member="Alkor Centaris"] [member='Sky'ito Yumi'], [member='Novin Jackal'],[member='Raas Namal'] @[member='Formorta'],

He slammed his fist on the table and raised his voice an intonation "Please people can we quiet it down! This is a private establishment and people are trying to drink if you want a bloody fight go outside and fill your boots. If you want to make some money you can buy me another drink, sit down and listen!"

Novin internally cringed at what he said. "We're not debating she came into my damn conversation, She should see her way out." Novin said, He got up and followed Avin Starfire into the room, He slowly looked around, "Tell me, What's with those smuggler's they seem like a easy or novice job." Novin said.

He had brought his drink into the room, He slowly finished his drink, putting his glass to the side waiting for a response.

(Sorry if I confused anyone, Avin Starfire You walked into the room right?)

She was a bit stunned by [member="Avin Starfire"] ability to shut everyone up especially [member="Novin Jackal"] since he never wanted to listen to anyone, she waited until the two left the room before turning to [member="Sky"]'ito, "oi force person lady, word of advice don't piss him off he will sooner kill you for fun than try to talk things out, I sujest you leave before he comes back unless you actually want in on this job, and if you do you will listen to what hebhas to say, he might be a pain to deal with but he's good at his job". She waited for her to respond while she finished off the rest of her drink, why where things always so complicated.

(Yeah it was me)

Avin turned and took a seat at the head of the table

"They are armed smugglers and general money grabbers, they do however help an array of anti-imperial and first order resistance groups. So as you can imagine they have quite a bounty which I do not want to be seen claimed as it is there help I initially came for however since a few of you more interesting characters, especially yourself Mr. Jackal, just happen to be on my list and have decided to grace us with your company.So I will hit five birds with one stone."

He pulled his coat back and slid a holo-projector central to the table before sitting back for the rest of the group to trickle through.

Alkor Centaris Sky'ito Yumi, Novin Jackal,Raas Namal Formorta

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
she listened to [member="Formorta"] and her council on how to deal with [member="Novin Jackal"], "true good at his job be he may, but still overcofficned and rudeness as well as always thinking he is right will eventually lead to his demise of some sort, not here for the bounty I am, enough credits from archeology artefacts I get" she paced away from the mercenaries and took resident back in her original spot on the bar glancing over at [member="Alkor Centaris"] in the process his force pressence interested her greatly, though she would wait a bit before talking to him.

He listened to Avin Starfire and looked around. specially yourself Mr. Jackal, just happen to be on my list and have decided to grace us with your company.So I will hit five birds with one stone." He favored the last part and chuckled, "So what's the plan or dealio" Novin said sitting down in a chair across from Jackal, He saw him put a Holo-projector on the table and nodded, "My Partner will be in here soon, He's a wookie so don't get intimidated." Novin said with a grin, referring to Raas Namal

She turned to follow [member="Novin Jackal"] into the room with [member="Avin Starfire"] and listened intently to what he had to say about the smuggler, she had to agree with what he said about them supporting resistance movements. Though she tried to stay neutral in the whole galactic conflict she tended to trust certain factions over others and if these smugglerswhere against the first order she'd like to help them if she could. Remaining silent while the other talked she eyes the holo projection, it seemed that they were going to be off on a new adventure soon. 'At least my life is getting mor interesting'.

(Sorry to keep it brief I have to go for a couple of days so arent sure if I can follow up posts either way if you were intrested in entering the room but didnt make it the same deal would have applied)

Avin reached into his coat and led a datapad out on the table in front of him before a projection blinked into view. A scrolling database of names many of which were already ticked or crossed. It blinked again and a projection of the two bounty hunters pictured outside a foreign spaceport flashed into view. Scrawls of data on previous crimes, bounties, notable appearances all scrolled past and settled on their portraits.

He waved his hand towards the door and it swung shut on its hinges and sat forward in his chair planting two elbows on the table. His hands met in the center his fingers intertwining before he spoke.

"Hello, it's nice to finally meet you both." He smiled and stood up pacing around the table with his datapad in hand.

"Do not be alarmed by what you see here it's all fairly harmless stuff especially as I wouldn't want such potential to be incriminated before I could have a chance to speak to you now would I! Now onto business!"

He swiped the pad again and the image changed to that of a planet made up of greens and blues.

"You have attracted quite an attention from myself and my people. Highly recommended for such lines of work though not rated too highly for trust. However, I was hoping to prove them wrong. Beneath your chair, you will find a sealed package with 10,000 credits and a small com-link. However, before you take such I may pitch to you exactly why we have been watching you. This is my planet, on this planet are my people and my queen. I wish to liberate this planet as well as making it powerful. Now I also want to make a lot of other people both rich and powerful too so my network has been on the lookout for people with a specific skill set. So before I go any further I need to know here and now if you have any problem with killing on order or making enough money to buy out a small system?"

He walked to back to his seat.

"If you have such a problem the door is there and I will never trouble you again. Otherwise, you can take you and your friends packages and return to whatever you were up to before. The packages will unlock once I am away from this station. Keep the com-link on your person at all times, when we are ready to contact you the coordinates will be sent there you will then have three days to reach the location or you will automatically fail selection."

His hand extended and the projector came to his grip after flashing dark. He placed one more package on the table for their partner and stood by the door.

"I hope you make the right choice, you only get to make it once..."

He pulled his hood up and over his head before slipping out of the door into the darkness of the bar.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"] @Formorta @Novin Jackal

"Well, that was exciting," he muttered as the small group sequestered themselves away in room separate from the rest of the Cantina. While he probably could have honed his senses and listened in, the Dark Jedi took little interest in the dealings of smugglers and other secretive types. As a Mandalorian with plenty of kill contracts and other wetworks jobs lining up every other day, he enjoyed enough employment.

And he didn't like the law enough to turn anyone in for breaking it. So far as he was concerned, it all stimulated some economy somewhere, and if it was a thorn in the side of the local magistrates, even better.

"Every day's interesting around here, if you're really paying attention," the barkeep mused. "Me, well, I'm never paying attention to anything but orders. Life stays pretty plain behind the bar."

He poured out another ale as Alkor laughed dryly. "Most people in the galaxy prefer it that way," he responded.

Another grunted reply. Alkor sipped his ale and glanced toward the room where they had holed themselves up. "You get a lot of mercs through here?" he asked.

"Only ones what happen to be passing through," the man spoke as he shined a glass. "Hardly a hot spot for the big names."

Alkor nodded sagely. "Good," he murmured. "I'm not a fan of my competition, anyway."

He noticed [member="Sky'ito Yumi"] glance his direction, but he didn't match her gaze. People who wanted trouble usually made it all on their own. Instead, he glanced through the pale amber drink and quirked an eyebrow. "This stuff tastes off," he remarked.

"Distillery got moved out to the Outback," the barkeep explained. "Same process, but the stuff they use is different. Shortage of goods from the Broken Homeworld."

"Makes sense," he shrugged, satisfied with the quality despite the taste.

Baphom Prospero
Void Station, Cantina

Baphom's gauntlets drop on the edge of the bar sliding up onto a barstool and nudging Alkor Centaris gently with this motion, it beggared belief that the seven foot tall masked man could appear out of nowhere but alas that's seemingly what he did. His long limbs dominating both the barstool he perches himself upon and the bar he rests his sinewy limbs upon. Baphom pivots towards Alkor Centaris, the infamous contract killer and murderer eyes shimmer emerald inside the dank room. "I'll have what he's having." Offering up the command assertively with an intense glare shot to the bartender displaying the full grim visage of his mask; The pale silhouettes of teeth joined by scantily clad dancing women. Even if one here in the Midrim was unfamiliar with his reputation in Wild Space and Outer Rim for brutality directed towards slavers and his standover man tactics used on Spice dealers the man's stature and equipment would be enough for most civilians to get the message. Bringing his attention back to Alkor with a concealed smirk. "Too bad looks like the competition is moving in, I almost didn't take note of you on that barstool." Baphom remarks in a dry, serious tone. Why would Baphom order an alcoholic beverage? Alkor might be familiar with the fact the man doesn't drink alcohol, unless of course he planned to use the alcohol or glass containing it as a weapon?

[member="Alkor Centaris"]

At a Cantina

Their conversation and drinking didn't last long. He noticed all the bounty hunters and mercs come in and had them pegged as soon as they arrived. Especially since the Mandalorian was a braggart who wouldn't shut up about it. with a sly grin he shoved a handful of creds across the bar and winked at the barkeep. A hot little Corellian Number.

"I'll be back later Darlin'. Keep one on ice for me eh?"

"Pig."

"What? I didn't say anything wrong!" He snapped back at his Sister, laughing.

"Yea but you were sure thinkin' it."

"Got me. Let's jet, Shades should be done by now."

They scooted their chairs in and dipped out, moving towards the lower levels where their ship was docked. As they went Tanya was leading them through large packed intersections and different shopkeepers stalls, to throw off the scent of would be pursuers. they were two halls over when the call came in from shades.
::Trouble::

He clicked his earpiece, keeping his eyes over his shoulder for pursuers.

"What the hell is going on Shades?"

"We got a serious snafu Cap. Looks like the Port Authority just called in their docking fee. They are trying to impound our ship right now according to Evelyn."

"Well fething Kark. We ain't got time to resell the Disruptors and get em off our backs."

"We got a bigger problem. The Cartel didn't take too lightly to- Hold on.... gotta go!"

The last thing he heard over the line was the whining of a repeater blaster. Somewhere below decks the station rocked slightly as en explosion tripped an atmospheric alarm.

"Kark, Feth, Kark."

"Those bounty hunters ain't long behind bro. What's the play?"

"Feth it, call Evelyn and tell her we're coming. Get Tarval to Shades and have him haul his backside out of that. Tell em to get some vac suits on and we'll pick up at an airlock."

"Got it."

He drew his Czerka machine pistol and took point, shouldering her aside. They both moved towards the final blast door, stacking up. Inside he could hear Evelyn screeching at the Port Authority over docking fees.

"Well this all went to hell. Wanna knock, or should I?"

"I got it."

She smashed the button. The door whooshed open. He fired off a dozen rounds as she roared, charging shoulder first into one of the guards.
"Knock Knock fethers!"

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Not being one to follow the bounty hunters and mercanaries into the back room with [member="Avin Starfire"] She was able to note [member="Morgan Daniel"] and the woman he was with. As they went around their business she was able to see them get worried when their comm link went off. 'Seems like they are in trouble with the station authorities'. Once the blast from the explosion hit she got a faily good idea of what happened, 'and there the start of fire fight'. Making sure no one saw her she follows the smugglers out in the confusion of the alarms and patrons running around. Continuing to follow behind, she remained hidden until they opened a blast door and the woman ran forward blasting at security guards "well this is interesting"! she remarked Igniting her fathers blue lightsaber to deflect a few stray bolts.

[member="Formorta"]
[member="Novin Jackal"]

Listening to [member="Avin Starfire"] offer was needless to say enticing, it seemed this job was halfway between bounty hunting and mercenary work, and she herself had no qualms with killing people on the order, that's what being an assassin required. She pulled out the package out from under he seat and inspected it, if this what she was being offered just for listening, the potential reward for the full job should be immense, besides long contracts was nothing knew to her. Stowing the package way on her back she made ready to leave or converse with [member="Novin Jackal"] about the job. Those thoughts where interrupted by a distance explosion followed by alarms, "looks like our smuggler friends have run into trouble". she tried to leave the room but the who bar shred to be in a riot, after a bit of trying to get through she got fed up and fired her blaster pistol into the air getting patrons to move away from her, "move aside and no one dies" she calmly remarked making her way towards the entrance, now all she needed was a plan of actions, leave the smugglers alone or intervening with or against them.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"] [member="Morgan Daniel"] [member="Novin Jackal"]

ON THE STATION
LOWER LEVELS CANTINA

-----------------------------------

"Who what was that!" The girl yelled, looking up from her hand of Pazaak. She was getting kinda good at this, robbing folks of their money. It also helped that she had a gut instinct of when to hit and when to stay. So far she had a pretty big bag of creds, which was good.

Hunger rumbled her stomach, making a gurgle like a wookie.

"Sounds like local trouble, now finish the hand girl!"

"Heh ok."

She checked her cards and then nodded, waving her hand over them.

"Stay."

"Hit."

The dealer drew another card and his total went to twenty five.

"Heh, nice. Better luck next time dude."

"You.... you must be cheating."

"How?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom