Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Explode Space Stations (OPEN)

At a Cantina

-----------------------------------------------

"That's the last of em. We ain't got any more on board Morgan." Shades replied. He was tallish always wearing that black trench coat that Morgan so hated. The spacer Captain grunted and rested the butt of his hand on his pistol. They were standing in the corner of a Cantina on Void station, trying not to look real obvious.

"Yeah well, we're gonna need to take a few back."

"What? Ya can't do that man. You know this, I know this-"

"It's not about what ya know Shades. It's about what you can do, and what you can't do. Physically. No go down there and get one of those crates back with Tarval. We need to sell em off one more time to make the docking fee."

"If we get caught, I blame this on you."

"Noted."

He took his seat with his sister Tanya at the bar. They'd both covered up the name of their stolen Vessel, Re-branding it The Vagrant Voyager.

Two weeks rock hopping and few smuggling runs hadn't netted much, but it was enough for the pair to keep moving, to escape the constant bounty hunters and First Order agents that wanted them. Especially after they escaped Bespin while they were dropping off weapons before the siege.

Good old resistance and such.

"How long till our faces get recognized ya reckon?"

Morgan shrugged and flicked the safety off his Czerka Machine pistol, then took a sip of his drink.

"Hopefully a while. Hopefully way after we get this double deal done. On top of that Evelyn has the ship fired up in case we gotta make a quick dustoff."

Tanya nodded then clinked her glass with her brothers.

"To Outlaw Country then?"

"Aye to Outlaw Country."

Void Station Cantina

Avin took another sip from his glass and sat opposite the barman. His eyes swept across the room, even in a place like this there is alway potential friends. People that are willing to do an awful lot for almost nothing.
His eyes slid to the group of armed figures on the other side of the bar. Thugs, smugglers perhaps either way probably not to be trusted. He needed someone who stood out so Avin guessed he would wait for something to kick off. Only then do you find true diamonds in the rough.

He slid the empty glass back to the barkeep and paid the credits for another. The clear and pristine spirit rolled out into his glass and made it back to Avin. Guess he may as well stay where he was, for now, it was the third seedy bar on his list. Perhaps this would prevail some more interesting candidates. Especially the... Avin checked his com-pad and checked it with the smugglers across from him. Yup wanted for smuggling arms to the resistance. Just who he was looking for...

[member="Morgan Daniel"]

Void Station Cantina

Novin was at the bar spending his credit's, He was also gambling, He took a sip from his drink, He was on his 5th, He still wasn't getting drunk, He slowly drank at the rest of his Coruscant Brandy, He was sitting next to Avin Starfire He didn't know the man next to him so he decided to start a convo with him. He continued to drink at his glass until he called a Bartender over to refill it.

"Hey, What are you doing at this Cantina or station" Novin asked Avin, wondering what other people did at this station, other than killing for money or kidnapping people like him. He checked his Holo-communicator chuckling slightly when he saw the Bounty for the Smugglers, He came in closer to Avin, "You looking for those Smuggler's too? I'll help you out with it, I'm here for the same thing." Novin said.

Hopefully Avin knew who he was Reputable and known Bounty Hunter for the Outer Rim, "I'm here to help you with these two, My skill's will be of aid to you" Novin said.

What does a sniper and artist have in common, deta
Location void station, just arriving at the bar

A change of scenery was always nice, there was only so many times on could wander around the iuterim before stuff started looking the same. She had come to the station looking a job, more specifically assassination of some sort, it had been a while since she had accepted a mission like that.

Walking into the bar she saw nothing out of the ordinary, smugglers nearby, obviously here to deliver some cargo that is most likely illegal, other bounty hunters and mercenaries looking for work, and drunk freighter captains and most likely a force ushered of some kind.

Coming further into the bar she spotted a familiar set of armour at the counter on his 6th drink by now, 'there a surprise, didn't think in run into him so soon'. She casually walked over to the bar as [member="Novin Jackal"]was making conversation with [member="Avin Starfire"] waiting for him to notice her, just to be a pain. She ordered a drink herself and waited to see how the convseravtion played out.

Vrac Dajok

While dismembering my foes by hand. I always taste
Vrac walked into the cantina / station. Looking for his partner with haste, Vrac noticed his partner talking with the man (Avin Starfire) Vrac approached the two. Sitting down on one of the stools beside the Woman (Formota). "Novin, why are you in such a dead place like this?"

Vrac ordered a drink, keeping an eye on the woman as she looked somewhat of an assassin. Soon enough, Vrac lost his focus on the woman while on his 7th drink. It was obvious that Vrac was drunk, his speech was slurred, sometimes he'd get up from his stool, stumbling to go into the bathroom and vomit.

A couple of hours later, Vrac was finally sober. After passing out on the floor for a good two hours, "Novin, can we go already? We have bounties we need to complete and we're not getting any younger."

Avin Starfire, Novin Jackal, Formorta

"Novin, why are you in such a dead place like this?" He heard his partner say, Novin ignored him continuing to watch his prey that was a few feet away from him, he slowly looked at Vrac. Before looking at Formota) Novin hadn't seen her in a while he chuckled.

Vrac ordered a drink, keeping an eye on the woman as she looked somewhat of an assassin. Soon enough, Vrac lost his focus on the woman while on his 7th drink Novin chuckled, "Your a light weight" Novin said chuckling at him.

"Novin, can we go already? We have bounties we need to complete and we're not getting any younger." Vrac said to him, "Look infront of us, Smuggler's, Bounty of 250k, If they're alive and we get the gear it's 500k." Novin said, "You think I've just been drinking here?" Novin said, He said motioning to the people a few feet away from him (Morgan Daniel)

Vrac Dajok

While dismembering my foes by hand. I always taste
"Aaah.. I see your point now friend." Vrac said in a quiet tone. "So do we take the kill now? Or wait a little while." Vrac had his hands on his Westar's, ready to begin shooting, it was obvious he was ready for the kill. After all, the man looked to be a lowlife.

"This seems like an easy kill, why does this man even have such a high bounty?" Vrac asked with with a hesitant tone.

Vrac sat his Westar's on the bar counter. And ordered a couple of drinks, although he didn't finish them all. He had drank about a quarter of the drinks he ordered (8 drinks.)

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Watching the Chiss ([member="Vrac Dajok"]) struggle with his drink and pass out was slightly amusing, she might not have been as heavy drinker as the Mandalorian ([member="Novin Jackal"]) but she was able to stay aware enough after the 7th drink too walk/stagger her way back to where ever she was staying. She had come to the station a bit earlier upon learning about the smuggler, though she wasn't on for this type of crowd the prospect of certain goods and ware's sparked her interest. She was always listening in on possible smuggler deals in-case anything valuable was being shipped, shutting down a smuggling ring and possible bounty claim was also a good add add on, and she could always slip away with some things that she 'confiscated', yer well go with that. She leaned against the bar away from ([member="Formorta"]) and the other listening on the conversation.

"Aaah.. I see your point now friend." Vrac said in a quiet tone. "So do we take the kill now? Or wait a little while." Vrac had his hands on his Westar's, ready to begin shooting, it was obvious he was ready for the kill. After all, the man looked to be a lowlife.

"Not now, We observe and study there stance and routine" Novin said. "A bounty hunter doesn't always kill, He observes his prey" Novin said with a chuckle.

This seems like an easy kill, why does this man even have such a high bounty?" Vrac asked with with a hesitant tone.

"Most likely because of the smuggling of the equipment, It'd be nice to get those credit's and some of that equipment" Novin said

Listening on the conversation between [member="Novin Jackal"] and [member="Vrac Dajok"] enlightened her to the situation, she usually used smugglers as mode of transportation before she bough herself a star fighter so she had an idea of the best time to collect the bounty, though knowing Novin he would somehow have a full plan ahead on how to take them all out using the wide range of advanced gizmos he carried around. Putting down her drink she turned to him with a slight smirk on her face. "You know if your going to take the probably illegal equipment there caring you might find yourself with a bounty on your own head, i wonder how much it would be" She was only kidding with him but she wanted a little pay back after what happened on Tatooine.

"Pfft? That's funny, Who would go after the 2nd most Feared Mandalorian in the Sector, Actually Galaxy." Novin said withe a chuckle.

"It's called lying, You say some of the equipment was clearly lost, You then lie, All that equipment is worth more than the bounty itself that's the funny thing." Novin said. "And no one would be able to kill me Easily, I'm skilled unlike most of the bounty hunter's in this sector." Novin said with a grin.

"Ask my partner, He'd tell you about my skills, there nothing to doubt about it" Novin said with a chuckle on his thirteenth drink already. He slowly sipped at it, Before looking around, "It'd be the hardest bounty in your life" Novin said

Formorta

Vrac Dajok

"hmmmm i don't know, i have a few idea of how i could kill you and get away with it, but ill keep those to myself for now, also most feared, yer im not buying that, true you are skilled and very good at your job, buuut i don't think most feared is a title you can claim just now, so anyway how have you been." She slightly laughed at their bantering like, hate relationship, while putting on a very smug expression, it seemed that [member="Novin Jackal"] was one of the few people she could actually be sociable with, but that could just be a drink talking.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]
[member="Vrac Dajok"]

He listened to Formorta, While sipping at his drink. hmmmm i don't know, i have a few idea of how i could kill you and get away with it, but ill keep those to myself for now, also most feared, yer im not buying that, true you are skilled and very good at your job, buuut i don't think most feared is a title you can claim just now, so anyway how have you been." Novin heard the girl ask, "Like I said, Bounties, Also some Mandalorian tradition, I've been working with a shady sith. I won something called The Great Hunt." Novin said, "I've been pulling in job's lately" Novin said.

Listening at the end of the bar it seemed that the bounty were friends of some sort or had worked together in the past, 'good larger groups are easier to track, i might follow them for a bit and see how they handle those smugglers', though that mandalorian ([member="Novin Jackal"]) might pose a problem, he seems to be top of his game'. She ignored that for now and continued to listen in on what they where saying, it was always good to try a gauge what a persons personality was like before getting to know them, help you avoid saying things that make them angry. She ordered another drink but would refrain from drinking all of it, she had to stay on her toes if she wanted to get in on this.

"meh who hasn't worked with sith before, the last job i had with one involved breaking into a high security government compound and assassinating some high level politicians to get revenge for his parents death, but enough of our regular banter what did you have in mind for these smuggler back there" She pointed one of her hand slighly towards [member="Morgan Daniel"] and his group.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]
[member="Vrac Dajok"]

"meh who hasn't worked with sith before, the last job i had with one involved breaking into a high security government compound and assassinating some high level politicians to get revenge for his parents death, but enough of our regular banter what did you have in mind for these smuggler back there" Novin heard the girl say, He nodded taking the info in.

"Most likely going to kidnap them steal the Equipment say it was lost in ship battle, sell the equipment on the Flea Market and get credits." Novin said while chuckling, "It might be easy might be not, I just know one thing, Me and my Partner have never lost a bounty thus fourth, and today won't be the start." Novin said nudging Vrac Dajokhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/15548-vrac-dajok/ and chuckling.

He then got another refill before stopping and burping a bit, He slowly chuckled, Would this be easy or would it not be easy.

"why I'm i not surprised a bounty hunter just as crooked and lying as the smugglers he going after, seems a bit hypocritical doesn't it" She just made the comment not really caring if they heard her, the Mandalorain ([member="Novin Jackal"]) seemed to be really sure of himself, he might be able to keep his alcohol, but if hes going after those smugglers he better be sober, other wise it will be harder than expected and not just because the smugglers are good shots. She eyed all three of them from her place at the end of the bar to see if the heard what she had said.

[member="Formorta"]
[member="Vrac Dajok"]
[member="Morgan Daniel"]
[member="Avin Starfire"]

It seemed as though [member="Novin Jackal"] was just as much a smuggler himself as the smuggler, "you seem to know a good deal about how to work the black market, I'm guessing that's how you got a lot of your fancy gadgets and all" she finished her drink but did not order another one, she didnt want to get to drunk before a possible job unlike [member="Vrac Dajok"], "does your friend always get drunk before jobs, last time we met you said that he was drinking it up with the ladies up back" She listened a waited for his reply but managed to hear the comment the woman made at the end of the bar. 'uh oh this could be trouble'.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

"Your funny" Novin with a grim look on his face, "I could care less, I'm killing this Contractor too, In this game of mine everyone is just Pawn's." Novin said, stirring his index finger around in his drink slowly looking around., "I'm not a lightweight, five Of those Courscant Brandys don't even get me on the level of drunk, It's like a soft drink." Novin said.

"If you're thinking those Smuggler's are better then me, You've been viewing the wrong side, I don't see you training for 26 Year's of your life to become good, neither did I see them do it." Novin, He held onto his blaster before putting it onto the table. "You clearly haven't seen me in battle, I can still hold my own in a battle when drunk" Novin said. "You're funny to doubt a Mandalorian's skill, I might not uphold my Mandalorian tradition's but I do uphold having skill." Novin said with a grim chuckle he slowly looked at Vrac, to see what he said."Your one to doubt" Novin said.

Sky'ito Yumihttp://starwarsrp.net/user/15554-skyito-yumi/

It seemed that now she was in the conversation "never said as bad the smugglers you where, or doubt ones performance when drunk (since i never said it out load), and doubt skill in combat, said i did not" She slowly made her way over to the group ([member="Novin Jackal"] [member="Formorta"] [member="Vrac Dajok"]), "and better then you, never did i say, know older than me i do, more skill than I, assumed i did, questioning your moral, that i am, though not tell how to do you job I do". She didn't want to cause problem for the guy but he seemed to think he was always right. Though confidence wasn't a bad thing it could easily lead to him making mistakes if he got too cocky. "also assume better than everyone you do?, judge one by age you should not, above law think you are, training my entire life have i too, skilled in different areas i am"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom