Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Drink To Her Honor, For Thy Beloved Lie Slain, Thy Son The World Shall Never Meet (Dorn/DragonsFla

[SIZE=10pt]His insane suspicions were correct, it seemed, and a smirk crossed his face at her last words. The daring, fearless gaze that Karin would recognize from Nar Shadda had returned.... And he stared at her for a moment. Obviously, this wasn't the Karin that he knew. But if it was her, or something controlling her..... He would play their game. Word for word, tit for tat, blow for blow. Shock factor after shock factor.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Perhaps he could scare Karin into her regular form again.... Risky, it was, but there was only one man who might be daring, or crazy, enough to do it. Or if it was Karin herself playing the game.... Then he was sure that he could make her regret it. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Slowly, he leaned in, closing the gap as his lips touched her own. Following her own lines of seduction with his own, his tongue slowly slid from his mouth, tracing her lips slowly, agonizingly as he worked to outdo her, the whole time staring into her eyes with no fear, no intimidation... Just a daring, almost mad smirk on his face. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]"Try. Me"[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]he whispered against her lips.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]
@[member="Darth Asmodea"]

Louise

here for your dad
Oh hell no.

Here, let me draw you this line in the sand? Do you see the metaphorical line? Okay, good, this line represents what's okay, behind the line, yeah, that's fine, we're in normality and everything is zen and happy. Once you step over the line you're entering dangerous territories. Now let me explain where we're currently standing right now. I'm pointing, three thousand miles over the line.

This is not okay.

The form of the Sith Master froze for a second, the battle intensified, the battle for control. Woh-oh, there comes-a-Karin Dorn swingin' metaphysical fists. Sexuality. Is. Not. Welcome. In. This. Temple. The face twitched.

Normality intensifies.

“Joshua DragonsFlame!” rang out a shrill voice, filled to the brim with mild disgust.

A hand rocketed out, instinct more than anything, to deliver one mild slap to the face of the Jedi Master, who was turning out to be a bit of something both fruity and nutty.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

A laugh escaped Josh as his instincts kicked in, grabbing the hand. The change of facial expression told the whole story it seemed.

A smirk crossed his face. It seems whatever had control at the time, Karin had forced her way out of it whether out of fear or disgust, he didn't know. Whatever it was though, Josh's plan had worked perfectly.

"Welcome back, Karin" he said with a chuckle at the whole situation. With the amused look on his face, it was easy to tell just what he'd done. "Hopefully you can retain control so I don't have to play that game again, right?" he asked with a joking grin. "No seriously, I wouldn't normally do that. That is NOT a side I usually like to show, but I did it for you because I figured maybe it'd scare you into taking back control"

Louise

here for your dad
You just couldn't get a good slap in on anybody around here.

She withdrew her hand, still completely and utterly disgusted. Relationships, sex, they were all baffling concepts for the woman. Although there had been no hints of romance in that moment of madness, just a spot of possession, you know, a slight worry that she would have unwillingly just have slept with this Jedi. By god. Sleeping around, at that age, well I never.

You don't even want to know how old the spirit is.

“If I wasn't mistaken I'd say that you were enjoying yourself, young man,” she said stiffly. Oh gosh, old woman Karin Dorn coming out in spades. Hold on, I think she's got some hard candy in her pockets, maybe some knitting needles. All the better to stab you with, my dear.

Wait, was she the wolf?

“I wouldn't worry, he's only playing with you."

He chuckled a bit. "I might have enjoyed it JUST a little bit" he joked playfully, taking a drink. Josh had no intention of sleeping with Karin Dorn, spirit or not. Actually, considering the recovery process, he would be surprised if he slept with anyone anytime soon. He was sure his emotions would get the better of him and he'd find someone eventually... But today was not the time.

He felt bad about having disgusted Karin, and wondered if he had dwindled her opinion on him. But he'd done what he had to do to save his friend, and that was the only thing he cared about at that moment. She could be pissed at him all she wanted, he only cared about her well being. If he had to turn on the charm to scare her out of a crazy ass eons old seductive-ish spirit, then so be it. If she'd gone too far, he would have just headbutt her and hoped it'd knock her out, giving him time to either tie her up and wait for her to gain control, or at least escape from her old, at the time possessed and sex driven clutches. She already had one daughter, he didn't plan to supply the material for a second.

"In all seriousness though" he began, his tone and expression changing to match. "Are you alright? What in the sand hill was that back there?" he asked, cracking his sore neck. He was getting tired of all this war. If he had to spend another week in it...

He sighed. "I'm sorry I had to do that, alright?" he said apologetically. "I did what I had to do because I care about you, believe it or not. You weren't yourself, but I knew that you were still in there somewhere. You're too strong to just let some... Thing, completely take you over without you being there somewhere. I figured I could scare you into taking control, which I did. I didn't plan on going too much farther from what I'd done if it didn't work" he admitted. "I tend to be good at thinking on my feet, if your.... Friend or whatever it is inside you tried to drag me into a hotel room for milk and cookies, I'd have probably worked to subdue you until you could get out" he explained.

"Don't take it to heart though, you're a little too old for me sweetheart" he jested with a grin.

"Maybe if you were a couple hundred years younger" he teased, laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom