Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I dreamed a dream of conquest and that dream has died.

Vengeance laughed shaking his head.

"Not Acolytes Aspen.............Warriors.........Gladiators even." "You think too small little one.

He reached out a hand pulling one of the swords off the rack and to his hand. He then took the tip of the sword and began tracing in the dirt.

"On the surface visible to the naked eye will only be the arena itself." "The rest will be underground." "The pens, the training rooms, and even a few surprises."

Once he finished he looked at her and smiled.

"Most think of places like Korriban with tall towers full of books and dusty hold tombs." "While those are useful and it is always a good idea to hold some respect for the ancient arts of the past......"

He paused floating the sword back to it's spot on the rack before finishing his sentence.

"..............there will be times when the Force is not available to you as a weapon and it is important to still know how to fight effectively." "We also train with weapons outside of the traditional lightsaber for the same reason." "There are commonly occurring materials that can short out a lightsaber's blade."

[member="Aspen Laval"]

Vengeance shrugged.

"That is up to you." "I am simply explaining to you why I train and teach the way that I do." "You remember the first day we met and I showed you the knife I carry.......the one caked blood at the time?"

He paused for a moment.

"I had just come from a fight with an Acolyte from my days in the One Sith." "She wore leather armor that shorted my saber." "Without my knife I would have had to fight her hand to hand."

He paused with a smile moving away from the weapons racks removing his outer robes.

"Which brings us to phase one of the program and the start of your training." "Hand to hand combat........no weapons, no Force powers................

He held up a closed fist.

"..............just your ability to use this."

[member="Aspen Laval"]

Vengeance watched her with a chuckle shaking his head.

"Looks like you need more help than most."

He walked over and simultaneously kicked out with his foot to sweep her leg and with the other hand would slam the heel of his hand into her sternum to knock her off her feet.

"The last thing you want to do is get comfortable in a stance." "To be the most effective your moments must be fluid." "They must be adaptable to whatever is thrown at you."

He smiled looking at her.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

Vengeance watched Aspen pick herself up not saying a word. Which of course infuriated him to no ends. He circled the girl for a moment watching to see what she would do.

"Why are you here Aspen?" "What is your purpose in this life."

He continued to circle once he got behind her again he would kick out to plant his foot between her shoulder blades.

"Why do you want to learn from me..................or do you even want to learn?"

[member="Aspen Laval"]

"I am here because I want to learn from and be the best." She said after hitting the ground hard. "As for my purpose in life that is to become sith and maybe fall in love and have a family someday." She would slowly get back up. "I want to learn from you because to be the best you have to learn from the best."

[member="Vengeance"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom