Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I dreamed a dream of conquest and that dream has died.

Vengeance stood his his make shift office at what would become the Sith Empire's Academy.........or the Colosseum as he called it. Things were progressing at pace slower than what he had really preferred but some progress was better than no progress. All things would come in time. In front of him were print outs and blue prints.

After a minute he typed a quick message to his only remaining Apprentice [member="Aspen Laval"] to meet him in his office. He wanted to talk to her about her training and more importantly why she had not been attending the group classes. On a very personal level it irked him that off all the people he had agreed to train the aloof pacifist was the only one that stuck around. It was at times like this that he missed Syss. She had been everything he had hoped for in an Apprentice and in a future Sith. Unfortunately she had decided to seek out other opportunities else where.

As soon as Aspen received the message she was off like a shot. She would run down the hall making her way to the office. She was aware she was not his favorite Apprentice. In fact she was pretty sure she was his least favorite, she felt as though she had let him down all though she didn't know what she had done to make him upset but she would make it right. She soon came to the door and knocked on the door

[member="Vengeance"]

When the knock on the door came Vengeance looked up for a brief moment.

"ENTER."

He set the paperwork his was working on down and looked at the door. If it was his Apprentice she had made good time and If not it would be that much worse for her when she did arrived.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

He watched her enter and take a seat frowning.

"I don't remember telling you to have a seat."

The air in the room becoming understandable tense. He took a breath.

"Why do you think you are here Aspen?" "Why did I call you in here?"

[member="Aspen Laval"]

He looked at her for a moment before his hands lifted forming a triangle in front of his face.

"So you do consider yourself my Apprentice?" "A representative of me in all things?"

[member="Aspen Laval"]

Vengeance seemed unconvinced.

"Then pray tell me how does it look when I hold a group training session for all Acolytes and my own Apprentice doesn't show up."

He paused.

"Is it because you don't think you need the training or do you enjoy embarrassing me in front of the other Lords?"

[member="Aspen Laval"]

Vengeance wordlessly reached out a hand lightening shooting forth from his hand at her.

"The Emperor's Apprentices managed to make it..........even a random Acolyte of no true value managed to make it." "How is it they knew about it but you did not?" "Either you are lying or you were off world without permission."

The lightening would not stop until he had finished speaking. He was clearing not pleased with Aspen's conduct and a change was in order.

"Maybe you feel it is not important to learn the abilities of your rivals." "The very people who may one day try to take what is yours." "I train warriors Aspen.......men and women who live by the sword and who's sole purpose is to not only kill but to kill efficiently and in mass if needed."

[member="Aspen Laval"]

He looked at her for a moment enjoying the immense pain Aspen was in.

"So I take it you will be more proactive in the future about your training?"

He stood walking over to her waiting for her to stand up and center herself.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

Vengeance smiled pushing Aspen against the wall his hand around her neck. He planted a soft kiss on her lips before he let go of her and moved to the door.

"Good come with me." "I need to get you caught up on what you have missed."

Without another word he made his way to the same spot with the weapons racks he had held the group training session. Once he got there he turned to look at his Apprentice.

"So what do you think of it?"

Sure it was basically just a dirt field but he wanted to know if she would see what it was or like him see what it could become.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

As she was pushed up against the wall and a kiss planted on her lips she loved it.

She was kind of sad when it was over because she liked being dominated but the kiss was sweet his lips were somewhat salty but not too salty. They comforted her with their warm gentle touch.

As she was lead out to the field she looked around and begin to plan things out in her mind and became fascinated with the idea

"I see a place where great things could come to be"

[member="Vengeance"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom