Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I challenge thee to a duel!

@[member="Yasuo"] Or you can fight a real opponent that's not a master of the force I believe we still need to see whose better, Samurai Jack or Spartan 4 rejects lol

Atlas Kane

A
@[member="Lucien Cordel"] Thank you for offering to duel me, but I don't want to get completely wasted by a Master ^^

@[member="Bolivar Daniels"] As much as I would like to duel a charming thief, I need to duel a Force User to get the challenge. But maybe in some other thread?

@[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] Alrighty. I think I might have an actual chance against you! And btw, Samurai Jack all teh wayh!

Atlas Kane

A
@[member="Bolivar Daniels"] Sure why not!

@[member="Xander Carrick"] @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] Maybe we could make it a duel between you, Rolland and me. Either it could be a free for all or we two could go against Rolland, who can use some heavy artillery during the duel, since it's 2v1.

Atlas Kane

A
@[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] Alrighty I'll come up with a thread and once I do I'll tag you and @[member="Xander Carrick"] in it.

@[member="Bolivar Daniels"] Sure. I'll joi as soon as I have time to post. ^^

Is it cool with you if I make it public? It would be this character's first thread, and I doubt only one person would notice a bank heist lol. *hint hint* @[member="Yasuo"]

Atlas Kane

A
@[member="Meta "]You tell the man. He has no chance against my uber-1337 cookie eating skillz.

@[member="Xander Carrick"]
no.jpeg

@[member="Meta "]We need to fight sometime, cause I'm pretty sure it would be a fun thread to see two augmented super humans brawl. Trust me I'm generous and the writer who plays Flair also the first Czar lol so tone it down just a notch :p

Atlas Kane

A
@[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] @[member="Xander Carrick"] I'll set up the thread once my Planet gets approved (Hopefully). Just wanted to give you guys a quick update on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom