Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can be your student or your bad guy

Hey guys! I was just wondering if anyone had any RP I could get into. We can see me being the antagonist in something relatively small-time or a test for a Sith Lord to see if I would meet their standards as a student. Anything thrown will be grabbed and ran with. Thanks.

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
Crix Madine?

MadineHS-ROTJ.png

I'd know that haircut anywhere!

Hi, your character seems very interesting! I've got a Jedi Padawan- Aleksandr - and I'd love some opposition for him, especially the kind with viability to be a recurring presence. So if you're still looking for a lightside nemesis, or just want to do something one-off, I'm open to threading with you.

I definitely am. Shoot any ideas for threads or plotlines to my DM. I'm still in the coffee phase of my existence today so I will get to you probably before I go to work or tonight at the soonest for ideas. Not to mention your playby is leonardo, and if you dont know - these two guys had a history back in the day on the set of "The Basketball Diaries" before becoming best friends. I think its meant to be. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom