Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Beskar you a Question...

Katelyn Feanor

Two sides of a singular coin
[member="Gray Raxis"]

"Oi, you..." Katelyn gave him a little shove along with a hint of a smile directed towards him. She turned her head back to the console and her violet eyes scanned over the terminals screen, watching the download finishing. Once the download finished, the drive let off a light beep. Katelyn reached for the drive and placed her right hand around it, engulfing it within her hand.

Then an alarm went off. An assortment of blue electrical sparks went off where the flash-drive was, shocking Katelyn's hand. Katelyn withdrew her hand as soon as she felt the pain and her violet eyes registered the blue sparks. But, the damage was already done. The Flash-drive erupted in a small electrical outage, causing the flash-drive to blast apart. Katelyn slowly opened up her right hand, only to feel a burning sensation on her right palm and some of her fingers. This caused Katelyn to curl her right hand up together.

As the alarm sounded, pirates began to run towards the armory. Picking up military-grade weapons along with equipping bullet-proof vests and a few putting on First-Order Armor.

[member="Katelyn Thanewulf"]

Gray watched over the hallways as the last of the data was downloaded. He noticed a lay out of the ship on the wall and memorized it. He heard the sound of the drive exploding and turned his attention to Kat. He noticed her hand had been injured by the problem. He frowned under his helmet and said, " Are you alright? Need to get some bacta on it real quick?" He heard the alarm go off not long after and almost cursed. Their stealth mission just turned into a race against the clock. He turned back to Kat and said, " Alright no need to pull our punches, they know we are here. Do what you need to do fast. We need to shut down the power to those important systems as soon as we can. We might even be able to turn off their life support in every section of the ship except the one we are in."

Gray kept an eye on the hallway again for about a minute before he said, " Hope you are ready, we need to move now before they come to us. Sure they know our general location." He got his rifle ready and moved towards the engine room. Things never did go smoothly for him it seems. He figured as much though, but just wished they had more done before they got discovered.

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Gray Raxis"]

"Kark! I'm fine...it's just an electrical burn..." Katelyn bit the bottom of her lip in pain as she replaced her knife on her belt with her pistol. She loaded the pistol chamber with her right hand before twisting the gun in her left hand. Boy, did the electrical burn sting and feel like her right palm was being zapped every three seconds...but at least it wasn't unbearable.

Katelyn nodded as Gray went off, she placed the gun down on the terminal before typing into the console with her left hand. She pulled up a security lock pass-code which required a fingerprint. Luckily, she had some close. Katelyn pulled up the unconscious pirate's hand and placed it upon a fingerprint scanner on the terminal. All it took was one second until the terminal beeped, allowing Katelyn access to the ships's systems. She opened up the communication array and began to shut it down, one by one, by one. A metal voice went over the speakers as the last of the communication systems were shut off. *Designation, Communication Systems. Communication Systems, shutting down in, 3..2...1*

Katelyn ran off from the terminal, grabbing the gun in her left hand before running off towards where she thought the Engine Room was. Until running into a pirate holding up a rifle. Katelyn didn't react in time, allowing the pirate to fire off two shots. One hit her in her left metal forearm while the other hit her in her tender right shoulder, where a scar was currently healing.

Katelyn grunted in pain before firing off her gun, hitting the pirate three times but only two getting through the pirate's armor. Katelyn then dropped the gun and tackled the pirate to the ground, straddling the pirate like a horse at the pirate's chest. She curled up her left hand, before plunging it into the pirate's face repeatably, making the pirate's nose become broken, causing him to cry out. Katelyn smiled slightly and then dove her hand for the pirate's neck, her left hand curling around the pirate's neck. Her thumb pressing into the Pirate's neck.

The Pirate's eyes grew hazy up until he couldn't get any more breath in, dying. Katelyn stood up from the pirate, grabbed the pirate's rifle and slinging it over her left shoulder.

Gray had given Kat plenty of warning and even waited before he had headed out. He was right about them knowing their location because they had already started heading that way. He stopped at a hidden corner and watched a group go past him. He almost cussed when he noticed Kat had not followed him like she was instructed to. He heard the message about the communications systems going down and wondered why she wasted her time doing that. They could easily get it back up from the bridge if she didn't find some way to block their attempts to fix it. She also just told them exactly where she was at. He had to go back and get her now before he could make way to the engine room like they had planned to do.

Gray had heard shots being fired and turned around a corner to find Kat putting a rifle over her shoulder. He went up to her and said in an annoyed tone of voice, " Kat, next time I say move you move. You just wasted our time and got yourself shot. They know where we were at now and it will make tracking us down easier now." He had stopped speaking for only a few seconds when a metal voice said over the speakers *Communication systems online.* He sighed and added after, " Come on, we need to shut down their ship. If we take out their engines we take out everything." He turned and started moving back the way he had just came. He turned around before he turned the corner and looked back to make sure she was actually following him this time.

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Gray Raxis"]
OOC: Plot Elements!!

Katelyn rolled her eyes, trying to not let Gray see. She knew what to do and how to take care of herself. If Gray would just trust her more! Katelyn grumbled something unintelligible under her breath before following after Gray. She could get pissed off easily, but lately she had been doing better. Until that is, Gray scolded her for trying to do something she thought would work. Katelyn didn't say anything as she walked toward's Gray. Keeping the rifle laying atop her left shoulder. Just as she was making her way towards Gray, a blast door closed between both of them. Locking Gray and Katelyn from each other separating them.

Katelyn dropped her rifle on the ground, grabbing her lightsaber to carve through the door just as another door closed on either side of the doorway. Making the lightsaber redundant, as Katelyn wasn't exactly sure what to do. She linked the lightsaber back into the loops on her belt.

Gray heard the blast door shut between them and just sighed. He knew the sound and knew what had happened already. He saw the blade of the lightsaber go through the door and Kat began to cut through it. As she did, a secondary door shut right behind it. He went up to the control pad as she stopped and began to think of what to do. He reached a hand up to the side of his helmet and began to say as he pulled the front off of the control pad with the other hand, " Be ready to move, I'm going to have these doors open in a moment but it will only be for a few seconds. The moment you got enough space, jump through." He moved his hand to the task of messing with the control pad wiring after he finished speaking.

Gray didn't know a lot about slicing, but he knew enough to mess with the door. He began to rearrange wires, cut a few, and reconnect some quickly. He eventually got two ends and touched them together. As he did, the blast doors slowly began to open up. After a second, there was enough room for Kat to slip through. The doors did not open much more than this and Gray could feel electricity flowing through his fingers. He held it for several seconds waiting for Kat to come through. As soon as she was on the same side as he was on, he let go of the wires and the blast doors shut themselves back. He slipped the control pad back on and turned to Kat.

Gray said as he readied his rifle, " These doors won't open again, so we will need to take another way back to the ship. Now then, to the engine room. When we get there, we will need to both get those critical systems taken out. Ready to go?"

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Gray Raxis"]

"Got it...also, what do the critical systems look like?" Katelyn felt dumb for asking Gray this question. But, she truly was clueless about how the critical systems looked. So, she decided to ask the question anyways.

Katelyn reached across her left shoulder, realizing that she had left the rifle back behind those blast doors. But, it might have been deactivated anyways. Deactivated in the way of a voice command from the user, or fingerprints on the handle. But, that wasn't important now...what was important was finding the engine room and burning all of the pirates in a haze of fire and scorched metal. Katelyn grabbed her pistol in her left hand, pulling her right hand down at the end of the pistol despite how painful it felt but she tried her best to ignore both that and the gunshot in her shoulder. If Gray could withstand being shot in the lungs multiple times, then she could handle this. Plus, a piece of 5 foot long shrapnel did hurt more then a gunshot...Katelyn knew because, she had experience with it on the day she was going to quit the First Order. Oh, was it painful...and it took even longer for it to heal.

Gray didn't find her question stupid at all. People didn't know everything about everything and it was good she was finding out now before they got to the engine room. He said to her as he patted her left shoulder, " Well if these were actual pirates that might be a little hard to explain, but they seem to be First Order soldiers so they should be marked in a way to make it clear their function. It might be best though to revamp the plan though just in case they didn't mark things. I'll shut things down if you watch my back. I'll be putting my life in your hands Kat. I trust you with it." He squeezed her shoulder before adding, " Now then, lets get moving. The longer we take the worse things will get for us."

Gray got his rifle ready and began heading back towards the engine room again, making sure Kat was always close by. He didn't like the idea of them having to deal with trained soldiers instead of pirates. There was a chance they couldn't do some of the easier tricks to finishing them off. He also wondered why they wanted all of this beskar and willing to go as far as our right raiding a mine for it on a neutral world. Nothing good could come from them collecting the amount of beskar they were after.

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Gray Raxis"]

"I'll protect you!" Katelyn smiled lightly at Gray. She patted him on his shoulder before following after him, towards the engine room.

Katelyn held her pistol tightly in her hand, ready to use it at a moments notice. They were up against trained killers, trained First Order Soldiers. No pirate scum that were quite easy to take out. No, they were up against the First Order's typical infantry men possibly...depending upon how many were on the ship. But, if her memory is right, their's only a handful of First Order soldiers on board who were mostly in the engine room which was where the cargo was stored, save for a few soldiers on the bridge guarding the officer. Suddenly, a commanding voice spoke over the Intercoms. The voice held a Scottish accent. "Surrender now rebel scum. We will hunt you down and deliver your pieces to the Rebel Alliance. All in a box, a small metal box where all of your parts are melted down into a liquid..." Will, this guy was morbid even for a First Order officer, that was for sure.

Gray had dealt with well trained soldiers before, so he was not so concerned with fighting them. He had gone toe to toe with mercenaries and bounty hunters who made soldiers seem like pirates, so he was especially not worried about fighting these soldiers. His problem was their coordination and adaptability. As a group they were far more frightening than pirates were. If they figured out what he and Kat were doing, then they could make things very hard on the two of them. He especially didn't like it when the officer spoke over the intercom. He didn't like it, but it was a good sign. They didn't know where the two were at or what they were up to. Heck, they didn't even know who they were. That worked in their favor.

Gray stopped once they got to a com system. He let his rifle fall to hang off to his side. He pull the face off of it and messed with the wires a bit until he had the tracker on it blocked. He put it back into place and pressed it. He said as he did, " Dear Imperial sheep, I would like to let you know that there is now a Wolf in your mix. That Wolf is me and I am thirsting for your blood. I suggest you evacuate and/or surrender while you can before I seek my fangs in. I will not repeat myself a second time, so you are now warned. I will trust that your commander's word goes for all of you. Remember my promise, because it is far more than a threat. Love, The Big Bad Wolf." He moved his hand off of the button and ended the ship wide announcement he had made. He turned to Kat and said, " Well Kitty Kat, we are almost to the engine room. When we get there we will take out every soldier there and then get to work. I'm going to cut the power to every single system and leave them all stranded without air. We will seal our door and keep it in our area and just let them die slowly. Sound good to you?"

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Katelyn leaned followed Gray until he stopped to mess with the com system. This allowed her the opportunity to lean against the wall closest to Gray and examine her right shoulder. Katelyn moved some of the fabric out of the way after placing her gun down near Gray. Yep, the bullet was in shoulder, luckily it hadn't broken through the bone and just through skin. Now, how was she supposed to get it out with a clean knife. Sure, she could use one of her knife's but they weren't that clean...especially the one she stabbed through the pirate's hand. Katelyn's violet eyes locked down unto the metal floor to wander what to do.

What do I do? Sure I could cut off a part of my clothing but, none of it is actually long enough. Hmm, seems like I'll have to deal with this.

Katelyn was turned away from her thoughts to look towards Gray, her violet eyes finding his through his mask. She smiled when he said 'Kitty Kat.' She enjoyed that nickname. "Yes, it sounds better than any Plan I could've come up with. Also, keep on calling me Kitty-Kat and you might get more smiles directed your way, maybe even a kiss on the cheek..."

Gray noticed Kat messing with her shoulder and saw the wound. He pulled out his knife which was still clean. He said to her as he got a hand on her shoulder, " Hold still Kitty Kat. I'm going to treat that wound. This will hurt." He got the tip of the knife over the hole and slide it slowly into the wound. He moved it around a bit before popping out the bullet. Once it was out, he put a hand over the wound to try to apply pressure. He sheathed his knife and pulled out a bacta needle from his his pack. He injected it near the wound and then dropped it to the ground empty. He next pulled out some gauze and bandages. He wrapped up shoulder and got the injury taken care of. He wiped his hands on his armor when he was done. He said, " Alright, that should do it. How does it feel? Ready to go?"

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Katelyn would've yelped in pain once the knife went in and the bullet went out. But to stop herself, she bit down hard on her bottom lip. She did it just hard enough to make her bottom lip bleed on accident. Katelyn tried to not let herself yelp in pain when Gray pulled the bullet out with his knife, but she couldn't stop a whine of pain when the knife first went in and when the bullet first went out. Katelyn's violet eyes watched as Gray applied a bacta needle along with wrapping up her shoulder. Once he was finished, Katelyn looked down at her right hand, opening it up slowly. The burns weren't as bad as she had thought previously, but they were mildly spread out across her palm. It must have been the electrical discharge that hurt the most at first.

Katelyn smiled pained but still thankfully towards Gray before responding. "Thank you. It still hurts like a bullet...but it hurts more when a 5 foot piece of shrapnel is going right through your shoulder. Yeah...I'm ready!"

Gray readied his weapon as she spoke. He was glad to hear she was doing well enough to not complain. He said to her as he patted her uninjured shoulder, " Alright, then lets go out. Remember once we take out the people in the engine room, watch my back while I cripple the ship." He got his hand back onto his rifle and headed towards the engine room. He didn't know what they were going to run into there. They tended to be left without a guard because most people didn't think of using the tactic that Gray was to dealing with them. Most people tended to go straight for the bridge to take out the commander, but that tended to be a bad idea due to their ability to counter your assault. That might not be a bad strategy though if they had numbers, but there was only two of them.

Gray stopped once they got to the engine room. There was only one doorway in and out of the place. He leaned over the edge to take a look inside. There were four people in there in First Order mechanic outfits. He held up four fingers to Kat before began to count down each finger until he had only one finger left on his hand. He pulled it in and then moved in. As he rushed into the room he took a shot quickly killing one of the mechanics before they could react. As a second one moved to pull his pistol out, Gray impaled him with his bayonet. His back was turned now to the other two people and he was leaving his safety in Kat's hands. Hopefully she did something before he took shots to the back again.

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Katelyn followed Gray whilst twisting her pistol in her left hand. She didn't know why, but she always either did this or fingered her knife when she was nervous...plus she didn't like doing nothing with her hands. So in short, she got anxious easily. Katelyn took cover behind the corner opposite of Gray, peeping her eyes out every now and then to watch what was happening. Once Gray gave the hand signals and ran in, she followed him in.
0e70a89d0e633d2f335ed6791250e05d.gif
Once Katelyn was in the room, her violet eyes caught up everything that Gray did. He was counting on her. Relying on her, now was the time to react. Besides, he didn't need to take any more bullets to the lungs. Katelyn pointed her pistol at one of the mechanics who was beginning to hold up his pistol and she fired. The bullet found it's mark, striking the mechanic in the chest, hitting him in the lungs which caused him to collapse to the ground and begin to chock upon his own blood. Katelyn fired a second bullet as the mechanic loaded a bullet into it's chamber. The bullet found it's target again, striking the mechanic in the head, which knocked him off balance and killed him in a single second.

Katelyn withdrew her previously bloodied knife in her right hand, ignoring the irritating and sizzling burns upon her palm as she did so. As she made her way towards Gray, a First Order soldier ran out from a large mechanical cylinder. The soldier aimed his rifle towards Gray and was just two seconds from firing off towards Gray before a knife struck the soldier in the chest. The soldier stumbled back a few steps, clutching at the wound before trying to recover only to recieve four bullets into the chest, killing him. Katelyn loaded a new magazine into her pistol, keeping it trained forwards.

Gray pulled his bayonet out of the mechanic's chest as the soldier suddenly popped up out of nowhere in a place he had no reason being. How they always found themselves in places like that alluded him. It was like someone placed them in the weirdest places every time he did anything. He never understood it and figured he never would. He was in a position to take out the soldier but didn't have to worry about that as a knife killed the soldier. He said as he let his rifle fall off to his side, " Watch the doorway Kitty Kat, I'm going to get to work on these engines."

Gray went to work right away as he finished talking. He started off with deactivating power to the weapon systems and the hanger doors so that no ship could leave through them. He took a few minutes on it before he moved onto the engines themselves and the hyperdrive. That one went by much faster and as soon as he finished an announcement went out about the engines being out. A voice yelled over the com system asking what was going on and got no response from the dead men. An alarm began to sound but was quickly silenced as Gray disabled the communication system. When he was done with it he moved onto the door controls and shut down power to all of them but the one leading into the engine room. As he finished that part, a group of twenty soldiers and the commander showed up. They began to shoot into the engine room immediately, leaving no opening to shoot back.

Gray smiled and said, " Ready Kat? They are about to find out what happens when all of your life support systems go down." He made the door shut and seal when he finished talking. After he did the sound of a thermal detonator hitting the door sounded. Why they thought that was a good idea was beyond him though. He began to shut down the life support as the sound of it exploding on the other side of the door echoed, but didn't even dent the door. He finally got the life support off everywhere except the engine room. He pulled off his helmet and said, " Take off your helmet Kat so we can save our suit's oxygen supply. We wait now for them all to go down. Not sure how long it will take, but probably not more than a few hours. Easy way to take out a ship full of soldiers right?"

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Gray Raxis"]

"Yeah it was rather easy. What do we do to pass the time in here?" Katelyn didn't want to spend the whole time just standing or sitting around. What to do, what to do? Hopefully Gray would have an idea to pass the time. Well, they could check the cargo and do other stuff. Though, Katelyn didn't know exactly where the cargo was currently stored.

Katelyn moved her left arm, feeling something as if it was lodged in it. She looked down and noticed that the bullet from earlier was still in the arm. Katelyn rested her pistol on the console and pulled out her secondary knife. She then proceeded to slide the knife into her left arm, having it curve when it reached the bullet. She then proceeded to slide the knife forwards quickly, making the bullet pop out of the metal arm. Katelyn then sheathed her knife onto her belt before bending her left metal arm, making sure none of the functions were damaged. Luckily, none of them were damaged.

Gray took count of his inventory as he watched Kat remove a bullet from her left arm. He knew she had had it cut off by her dad, but he still didn't know the story behind it. He had only used up a bit of his rifle's first blaster cell, so he was good on inventory. He set his rifle down and looked over at Kat. He didn't say anything as he studied her. She was inexperienced even if she did have talent. She was reckless, but that was something she could fix over time. He needed to teach her how to think for fights more than actual fighting techniques. He knew she would be a real force to be reckoned with.

They had been in there for a few minutes when they heard banging on the door and people screaming about them coming out. He chuckled and said, " They are wasting air and don't even realize it. I hate doing this kind of stuff to people, but we won't win otherwise. They have too much of a numbers advantage. I'd rather see tomorrow than end today dead." He turned his attention to Kat and smiled. He said, " So Kitty Kat, why don't you tell me about yourself? I always enjoy hearing about a pretty lady's life, especially when they are as pretty as you are." He winked at her when he finished talking. Not an eventful end full of glory, but their mission was a success and that was what was important.

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Gray Raxis"]

"Ok..uhm...I'll tell you something but it's a secret. Only one other person knows about this and I slept with them...but it's not a guy. Ok.....so I'm..." Katelyn took a wavering breath and gulped slightly before continuing on. "..Bisexual! I like both men and women..." Katelyn closed her violet eyes for a second out of embarrassment, waiting for Gray's response. She hoped that Gray didn't think less of her because of this...hopefully he wouldn't think less about her. Katelyn slowly opened her violet eyes, staring at Gray's gray eyes. Soon afterwards, a thick crimson ran to her cheeks out of embarrassment. Please don't laugh! Katelyn rubbed her right arm awkwardly and nervously, waiting for gray to respond to what she said...if he would respond that is.

Gray listened to Kat tell him she was bi and didn't find anything odd about it. She was acting all embarrassed about the fact she was though. He didn't know why she was shy about the fact. Did she see people acting badly towards someone who was bi? He didn't get it, but it seemed to be an issue for her. He smiled at her and said, " Is that all? There is nothing wrong or weird about being bisexual Kitty Kat. I'm straight, but I don't see anything weird about it. Honestly I wonder why women like men at all. Women have all the attractive aspects if you ask me. Yall just look so much more attractive than men do. And you are the prettiest of the attractive women Kitty Kat." He winked at her when he finished. Keeping things light was the best in these kinds of situations. There were people dying a slow, painful death outside the doorway and he would rather she not think about that right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom