Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Beskar you a Question...

Katelyn Feanor

Two sides of a singular coin
[member="Gray Raxis"]

"You do know...I'm behind you right?" Katelyn said with a small smirk at her face as she tapped Gray upon his shoulder. She hoped that she had somehow frightened or scared Gray, temporarily that is. Mostly becasue she had always wanted to see how Gray's face looked when and if he was or could be scared. Katelyn had bet that it was possible to scare him somehow, just not easily. She took a Vibro-knife from her belt and idly fingered it in her left metal hand, it was easier to mess with it this way because she couldn't actually draw any of her blood on accident. Which was always a good thing. Katelyn's violet eyes looked up at Gray, to see how he would respond...luckily he wasn't wearing his helmet at the moment.

[member="Katelyn Thanewulf"]

Gray turned around when she spoke and had tapped his shoulder. He didn't know when she got there, but was glad to know she was ready. Last thing he wanted was to not get a response and then walk in on her in the middle of changing her clothes, that would be awkward. It would really only be awkward for her though because he would just enjoy the view. He smiled to her and said, " Nope, no idea. Keep up the stealth there Lothal Kat." He gave her a wink before he added, " Do be careful though. A woman as attractive as you are they will fight each over to get a chance at. Course I'm not going to let them, but still be careful. Pirates are some of the worst kinds of scum." He was serious as he spoke but then went back to smiling at her.

Gray patted her shoulder and said, " Alright kitty Kat, lets get to the fun." He turned and started to head towards the cargo hold.

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Gray Raxis"]

"Ok...I'll be careful..." Katelyn walked closer to Gray and placed both of her hands upon his shoulders, squeezing them lightly. Her violet eyes stared into gray's gray eyes. Katelyn then bent her neck forward some and stood up on her toes, giving Gray a kiss on the lips. It wasn't a long one, but still short and sweet, along with teasing Gray. She mostly did it to show him the, 'I'm worried about it too...but you can stop worrying.' Katelyn took her lips away from Gray's after a few second, before standing at her actual height and looking into his gray eyes with her violet one's. "Gray...I'll be fine...look, I know pirates are horrible. I'll...I'll tell you something that I've been keeping close to my heart. When I had a jedi master...we were training one day and it was a week or two after my adopted parents were killed. Anyways, we were on Tattoine...and pirates raided the city we were in. They came into the building...and my master d-defended me....I-i saw them....fire upon him mercilessly until I shot my hands forwards.....causing their clothing to spark into flames.

Gray stared into her violet eyes as she put her hands on his shoulders. He wasn't sure where she was going with all of it until she suddenly kissed him. Not on the cheek like she normally did, but on the lips. He was taken off guard by this. Why did she suddenly do that? What should he do about it? He just stood there until she broke away. As she did, he said, " So, uh, you want to go back to my room with me and fool around right?"

Gray listened to what she had to say. He understood what she had gone through. He had lost his dad to pirates, much like she had lost her master. He set his hands on her shoulders and smiled to her. He said to her in as soothing of a voice as he could manage, " Well you are here now Kat and I will never let something like that happen to you again. I get it. Pirates killed my dad in front of me. It is not something you can get over easily." He bent down and kissed her forehead. He added after with a smile, " Now then, lets go kill some pirates. Maybe blow up their ship too. See how the day goes."

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Katelyn smiled and blushed lightly when Gray first replied. He was sweet and kind, but he was also quite charming at times. "Maybe next time, but.....Thanks for the offer..." Katelyn let off a small smile as Gray began to talk about his experience. His rather unusual soothing voice made Katelyn feel, well, relaxed and comfortable with his hands on her shoulders. Gray was the first man she had met outside of the First Order that wasn't a drunken mess or pervert...which didn't say a lot seeing as how she only met five men after leaving the First Order, three of which were these, one which was Gray and the other being Krux Mullarus. Katelyn released her hands from Gray's shoulders before gesturing forwards. "Come on...Think we are coming up on the ship. It would be nice to blow their ship...satisfying for what they did to those poor people in the cruiser."

Gray smirked as he said, " I don't think you can blow a ship Kat, but love the enthusiasm. Maybe save it for blowing something else, like your shipmate." He winked at her and chuckled. He started moving towards the cargo hold. He said as he walked, " Alright to the plan is for me to run point. I'm bigger and have heavy armor on. You will cover me from behind and take them out. We will aim for their engine room and take out their ability to shoot at our ship when we take off, chase us down, or escape. After that we aim for their captain, kill them, and then get our cargo. After that, we can do whatever your heart desires." He stopped in the cargo hold and slipped his helmet on.

Gray hit the side of his helmet and said so both Key and Kat could hear what he said, " Alright the plan is to come up their ship in low power mode. Sneak up and board when they aren't expecting it. They will likely stop for a bit to plan out, poorly, their raid on the beskar mine. While they are distracted we will board and execute the assault plan. Any questions?"

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Katelyn gave Gray a light punch in the shoulder. "You know what I meant...besides you'll have to try harder then that to get into my pants..." Katelyn said the last part with a smirk before crossing her arms over each other on her chest to listen to Gray's plan.

Katelyn did like Gray's plan, but she still preferred a lot of action. She considered whether to split up instead of following Gray but decided against it. It wouldn't be in their best interest's to split up anyways. Though, they could cover more ground faster that way along with kill more pirates that way. Plus, it would be easier to blow up the ship that way. Katelyn decided against that, it probably wouldn't work anyways. But you never know, something could happen...even without you planning it.....Despite how stupid pirates seemed, they sure knew how to split up a group...Katelyn knew that much from learning about Obi-Wan Kenobi attacking Pirates with another Jedi. Until, everything went wrong...

Gray could tell how little his plan seemed to appeal to her. He looked at her for a bit as he tried to figure it out and could only think of one reason, not enough was going on for her. He eventually said, " Don't worry Kitty Kat, there will be plenty of action for the both of us. The whole reason I am going in first is to keep you out of the most dangerous bits. I would rather you not get injured. I'm not sure what I would do anything serious happened. Also I don't want into your pants Kat, I want them completely off of you." He chuckled as he finished speaking.

Gray heard Key announce over the com system that they were leaving hyper space. He smiled under his helmet when he heard. He said as he readied his rifle, " Alright, time for the show Kat. Lets show them a very pretty lady and then shot them in the face while they are distracted by your beauty." He waited as the ship went into low energy mode and sneaked up on the pirate ship.

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Gray Raxis"]

"It's just like you read my mind. Also, who know's, you might just get your wish about me in bed with you..." Katelyn smiled warmly towards Gray, placing a hand on his neck, lightly tracing her fingers up and down his neck as she did so. Eventually, she did take her fingers away and folded her arms over each other again, but this time leaning her head on Gray's shoulder. Katelyn heard Gray's comment and smiled before planting a soft kiss on his cheek. "You know, you might just be a keeper Gray..." Katelyn still kept a smile on her face as she pulled out a pistol from her thigh and began to load a magazine into it. Once that was finished, she cocked the end of the pistol, sliding a bullet into the chamber. Katelyn didn't know why, but she almost always preferred to use a pistol to a rifle in these type of situations. She guessed it must just feel comfortable in her hand, plus she thought rifle's were too cumbersome and caused too much noise at times when trying to "sneak" around.

Gray said, " Well I look forward to seeing what you got under them clothes Kat. That is the first time I have heard a woman say I'm a keeper though. Thanks pretty lady." He felt her resting her head on his shoulder. He reached over with his other arm and rubbed the top of her hair. He didn't do it to mess up her hair but out of affection, which hopefully was apparent. He felt the familiar sensation of his ship boarding another ship. He said in a low voice as he did, " To arms Kitty Kat. It is time to board. Keep it as quiet as you can at first. No firing guns until our cover is blown. So have some fun with those sabers of yours."

Gray got the boarding door open and quietly yet quickly moved to the side of the pirates. He stopped at it and got positioned to the side of it. He looked towards the door as he held up a hand. He held it as a fist for a moment before he lift two fingers and pointed towards the door several times. As he did this he opened up the door and watched it slide open. A confused pirate watched the door slide open only to get impaled by the bayonet on the front of Gray's rifle. He moved a hand over the pirate's mouth to muffle their scream before pulling the dead body into the boarding walkway. He set the body down and then looked both ways down the hallway.

Gray turned to Kat and pointed to both sides of the doorway as he whispered, " Left or right, which way do you want to go?" He waited for her reply as he kept and eye on either side.

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Katelyn nuzzled her face into Gray's neck, kissing him lightly on the neck. She moved her head back away from Gray as he said to arms. Katelyn smiled towards Gray when he said, 'Kitty Kat,' she liked the nickname...especially now that Gray had come up with the nickname it made the name feel...all the more personal.

Katelyn hooked her pistol into the back of her pants. She then pulled out a knife from her belt with her left hand, leaving the blade facing inwards resting against the under part of her metal forearm. Katelyn watched as Gray stabbed the pirate in the upper abdomen with the bayonet, killing the Pirate. But, before the pirate had made a noise, Gray had threw his arm over the pirate's mouth. Katelyn's violet eyes watched the body fall lightly to the ground as it was placed down as to limit the amount of noise the body would make as it hit the ground. Katelyn followed Gray through the door, leaving her knife still, resting against her left forearm.

Katelyn heard Grays voice in her ear as he whispered to her. "To the left..." Katelyn decided to go to the left rather then the right like what most people did. Either way may be filled with pirates, but who knew.

Gray nodded to Kat when she said to go left. He got low and moved quickly, quietly down the hallway. What they needed to find was a layout of the ship so they could figure out where they were and where they needed to go. The engine room was always the best idea to hit first, for many reasons, and then work on the command. He knew most people didn't feel that way, but they also tended to have backup. It was just the two of them here so they had to play it smart as well as safe. Pirates might not be the smartest or strongest bunch, but they were ruthless and would shot at anything.

As they moved they came up to a corner, so Gray held up a hand as he halted at it. He looked over the edge briefly to get a view of what was on the other side. It was a small room that looked like either a sub-bridge or maintaince room. He could see three pirates in there talking together in a half circle around a computer terminal. All of them human males with only a pistol on them. He held up one of his hands and pointed to the room and then held up three fingers. He curled one of the fingers so only two were up and the curled another so he had only one left. He held up one finger for a moment before he curled it as well and then signaled to advance. He used the force to trip one of the pirates to fall head first into the corner of the terminal, knocking them out. As the other two tried to help, he impaled one of them with his bayonet. The thing was proving useful here, which he didn't think it would. He just hoped Kat followed up behind him.

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Katelyn followed up behind Gray, ducking low as to allow her to peer around the corner without being seen. Katelyn's violet eyes watched Gray's hand signals as he began to count down.
Katelyn watched Gray run out and attack the pirates and she did the same. Sprinting silently towards the pirate closest to the back. She jumped up on both feet, standing to her full height before clamping a hand over the pirates mouth. Katelyn was just about to jab her knife into the Pirate, until she came up with a better plan. Interrogation, to know what exactly the pirates were planning.

Katelyn threw the pirate against the ground, keeping her knife trained on the pirate's throat while her free left hand grabbed the pirate's right hand and forearm, slowly bending both towards each other. Despite her voice being in a whisper, it still sounded damn intimidating. "If you even make one noise...I slit your throat in one swoop of my hand. Understand?" The pirate nodded, his face full of fear, his eyes trailing upon the knife while secretly watching Katelyn from the corner of his eyes, taking in her beauty. After all, he was a worthless and perverted pirate scum. Katelyn tuned towards her Gray, still keeping watch upon the pirate from the corner of her left eye. "So..what do you want to know, Gray?"

Gray had the pirate he impaled dead before he could make a noise. He slid them off of his bayonet and stabbed the pirate who had been knocked out after to make sure they were dead. As he did this, Kat asked him if he had any questions. He looked over and saw the pirate she had apprehended. He walked over to them as he said, " Yeah I do have a few questions for him. Hold his tight, he might squirm a bit." He had noticed the way the pirate had looked at Kat, and didn't like it. He knew what was going through the pirate's head right now. He grabbed part of the pirates shirt and began to wipe off the blood on his bayonet.

Gray said as he finished cleaning his bayonet, " Alright I have a few things I need answers to. First off, what is your plan of assault for the mine? When is it going to take place? Who is your captain? How many pirates are on this ship?" He paused a moment as if he was done before he added, " Oh and one last thing. DO. NOT. LOOK. AT. HER. YOU. SCUM." He punched the pirate in the gut every time he said a word if warning to the pirate. He added after, " Also, I will do more than punch you the next time you do. Got it? Now answer truthfully. IF you have the balls to lie to me, I will be sure to remove them before I ask again."

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray scared Katelyn. Well, when he acted this way...all intimidating and scary in general. Katelyn's violet eyes went wide at what Gray was doing whilst she was holding him down, the knife now resting against the pirate's thigh with his left hand clutching the pirates shoulder. Once Gray had finished 'interrogating' well actually intimidating the pirate, Katelyn finally spoke up. "You know what's worse than probably having your parts below chopped off? Maybe...having your eyes gouged out...with a knife. I could, stab your parts below repeatably with my knife! Of course, I could just slide this blade along your veins, making you bleed out quickly but where's the fun in that? Besides, we wouldn't get any information anyways. Now, Answer the Question!"

The Pirate gulped before responding in a wavering voice. "Y-you think I'm scared of you? Try your first Gray is it? Your pretty lady friend just said it, so I guess that's your filthy name! W-why do you think I'd tell you anything?" The pirate's right hand began to crawl towards Katelyn's thigh, toward's where a knife was, along with testing Gray to see what he would do. "Come on then! You...coward, don't even have the guts to do what you said..."

Katelyn growled as the pirate lay his finger on her thigh, inching inwards. She grabbed the pirate's hand and clamped it to the ground before stabbing her knife through the pirate's hand whilst holding a hand over the Pirate's mouth. The Pirate would have let out a scream, but it was muffled due to Kat's hand over his mouth.

Gray looked at the pirate and wondered why he was so stupid. He didn't feel like playing a game with this pirate at all. If he wanted to be this stubborn, Gray could give it that extra effort. He looked at Kat and said, " Well Kitten I want to apologize. I'm about to scare you with what I do next. So a warning I guess." He turned his attention back to the pirate. He motioned for Kat to get off of the man, and took off his helmet. He set his helmet down and then jerked the knife out of the man's hand. He grabbed him roughly by the collar and lifted him high into the air where his feet couldn't touch the ground. He slammed him into the wall and gave the man a stern, grim expression. He said as he had the pirate pinned to the wall, " You might want to reconsider your stance on not being afraid of me. I don't know if they still talk about it, but have you ever heard of the bloody man? Think about that for a moment and then remember what you just called me. Every little rumor. Every single thing you can think of that has ever been said about me, all of it is nothing compared to what I am really like. I was trying to be nice, but then you had to go and be stubborn. I can and will take your balls off with the rustiest metal shard I can find. I will do that and then I will show you the depths of a hell that you couldn't even begin to imagine. I don't even care anymore if you answer my questions. I can just as easily get that off of this terminal here. And you why all of this is happening? Because you decided to be stubborn when I told you not to be and you did the one thing. The ONE thing I commanded you never do. You touched my friend here with your filthy, disgusting hands. I will be killing you now and it won't be quick. It won't be painless. It won't be over until you are nothing left but a husk of the hallow man you are right now. Then I will finish you off because you will be in a state so sorry even I can't stand to look at it any longer."

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Gray Raxis"]
OOC: That was terrifying! But kill him!!

Katelyn released her grip on the man and walked back a few steps. She watched as Gray tore the knife out of the Pirate's hand and held the pirate up by the collar and began to speak to him. To think, Katelyn thought she was intimidating at times...but Gray was damn terrifying. She sure didn't want to get on his bad side. Well, it probably wasn't possible for her to get on Gray's bad side...if you knew him for a few weeks and he flirted with you that is. Katelyn's violet eyes watched the pirate's face as Gray spoke.

The Pirate's face was up in a husk of fear and anger. Sure, he could give Gray the information but...what did he have to lose anyways. "I don't have anything to lose...your empty threats mean nothing to me. Heck, I've never heard about a fellow named 'Gray' so do your worst!! Come on! DO IT!!!" The Pirate's fear turned into a grin of a dark sickness, as the pirate brought his hand behind him, aiming for an alarm.

Katelyn saw this coming and fumbled with the knife strapped to her thigh for a few seconds before gripping it in hand and throwing it towards the Pirate.

It missed, cutting the Pirate's ear and hitting the wall behind the Pirate.

Gray just kept staring down the pirate. This one wasn't just stubborn but incredibly stupid. He thought he was going to pull a fast one and hit the alarm, but not while Gray had a hold of him. As the knife missed, Gray slammed the pirate into the floor hard enough that the only sound the pirate could muster was a loud cracking sound as bones broke on impact. He looked down into the pirate's face as he dug a knee into the man's chest. He leaned in close and said, " You are right, I'm not going to do any of that too you because you are so pathetic you aren't even worth the time. Try to make better choices next time." He dug his rifle's bayonet into the man and killed him there. He pulled it out slowly and wiped it clean on his clothes. He picked up his helmet and got it back on.

Gray turned to Kat and said, " Sorry about that, thought he would spill the beans if I went all the way into intimidation. He was stupid though it seems. Lets get our info from the terminal while we can. I promise not to do that again." He turned around and began to hunt down the information he needed from the terminal.

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Katelyn was at a loss of words for a few minutes as she went to go retrieve both of her knives. She wiped one of the clean of blood on the pant leg of the now dead pirate before gripping it in her left hand while with the other knife she holstered in within the leather holster on her thigh. Katelyn walked over to Gray, peering over his shoulder as best as she could, trying to see what he was doing. Katelyn shoved Gray lightly out of the way as to say, give me a try. She brought up a file but it was locked with a password. Katelyn rested the knife on the table and then began to type into the console. She deleted some numbers and letters before trying again.

Katelyn knelt down to examine the unconscious guard, pulling a keycard from the pirate. She inserted the keycard into the terminal, opening up the file that was locked by a password along with an assortment of others. Katelyn slightly gasped at this. "Gray....these aren't just any typical pirates. Here, look at these weapons in the armory....Grade-A Military Rifles....property of the First Order. And this..." Katelyn pulled up a data log between a conversation of the Pirate Captain and a First Order Operative. She slowly scanned over the file before pulling out a computer flash drive and inserting it into the terminal, starting the slow process of the download. "Gray...this isn't just a simple raid.....it's a full blown conspiracy..."

Gray got out of the way when Kat wanted to give it a try. He was glad she wasn't too effected by earlier. He said as she got up to the terminal, " Hey now Kitty Kat, don't be shoving me around unless it is onto your bed." He chuckled and winked, even though his helmet was still on. He looked at the data when she mentioned it. He frowned a bit, not liking where this was going right now. It was bad enough that pirates had beskar, but now they were working for the First Order. He crossed his arms and said, " Well now, that data will be very valuable to the people we are returning the beskar to. When that is finished being downloaded, make a second copy that we can sell to a third party as well."

Gray didn't like the way things were going at all right now. He knew that the pirates were not the ones in charge of this ship after all. There was a First Order officer somewhere here and likely soldiers. That bumped up the priorities of what needed to be done. He said after thinking things through for a few minutes, " Okay we need to get to the engines immediately. Crippling the ship and seeing to it they can't fix it is now the absolute first thing we need to do. After that we need to destroy every other ship they might have on this one. We need to leave them NO escape. After that, we can slaughter every pirate on this ship. We need to make an example of these pirates."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom