Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Beskar you a Question...

Katelyn Feanor

Two sides of a singular coin
640x362_20577_Heavy_Royal_Airforce_Airship_2d_sci_fi_spaceship_steampunk_airship_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

[member="Gray Raxis"]

A large cruiser slowly flew through space, it's frontal turrets searching for an opponent of any kind..an opponent to conquer and steal from. A white cargo frigate surfaced from under the cruiser just as the turrets began to fire upon it from below. The cargo frigate has hyperspaced almost directly in front of the large cruiser, catching the pirates who were inside completely off guard. Though, this didn't stop them from quickly destroying the engines of the frigate. A dropship rocketed off of the large cruiser and headed towards the small cargo frigate before docking it.

The frigate exploded in a heap of fire as the dropship left, carrying whatever it had taken from the cargo ship.

Katelyn was laying upon a long circular booth seat, her arm dangling over the edge as she slept. Her breathing was slow along with relaxes, unaware of what was happening. She rolled over unto her back, her face now facing towards the wall of the booth. Her arm was now draped over her stomach, her fingers lightly laying upon the scar which went down her side.

Gray had asked Katelyn to join him on his ship. She accepted but said she would officially join him when the time felt right. She joined him officially upon his ship when she abandoned the First Order and so far, things hadn't been that exciting. Well, she did join almost a week ago.

[member="Katelyn Thanewulf"]

Gray watched Kat sleeping on the table. He had asked her to join him on his ship not long ago because he enjoyed her company and she made it not feel so lonely aboard the ship. He smiled as she shifted around in her sleep. He couldn't remember the last time he had someone on board the ship acting so at home here, other than himself that is. He wondered how long she would want to stick around with him though. He knew she had gone through a lot if not the details of it, and was happy to be here for her, but eventually she would want to move out on her own.

As Gray just kept watching Kat, Key suddenly started beeping over the com system. He listened for a moment before he sighed. The droid had flew them close to a wreck, and had stopped near it. He wasn't above salvaging ship wreckage and had done it plenty of times, but he was enjoying what he was doing right now. He got up and went up to the cockpit. He looked out the window at the wreckage. He whistled when he saw it because it was mostly scrap floating around, but the cockpit had somehow made it out safe and sound. The entire crew was dead however as the whole thing was open to the harshness of space. He just studied it a moment before he got an odd feeling about it. There was no trace of cargo anywhere and a freighter would always have cargo unless they were a merc ship like Gray's. He knew they weren't mercs though from their clothing.

Gray walked towards his room and said, " Well I'm going to check out that cockpit Key. Keep the ship close and try not to wake up Kat. She is sleeping peacefully and I'd rather not ruin that." He went into his room to get his armor on with a jetpack so he could try to figure out what happened.

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Gray Raxis"]
OOC: She's not on the table, shes on the booth seat thing...you know what I mean ^_^

Katelyn curled up slightly, tucking her knees inwards towards the center of her body before falling. She fell off of the Booth Seat onto the hard metal floor of the ship, which of course caused Katelyn to wake up with a start. Her violet eyes opened immediately when she hit the ground, looking around the room...confused as to what she was doing on the ground.

Wait, why am I on the ground? And why was I sleeping on the Booth's Seat? Was I drunk? Tired? Ughh....maybe I was tired...I was probably only tied. I hope...

Katelyn stood up a bit slowly at first before reaching up to her full height. She stretched her right arm up above her head before she heard a pop and a weird feeling in her right arm. She then popped her neck to the right and then the left before walking towards Gray's room, finding the door closed. Katelyn lightly raped her left metal knuckles upon the door to see if Gray was in their, to alert to him that she was currently awake.

"Uhm...Gray...why was I sleeping on the Booth's Seat? Also, what are you doing...wherever you are..."

Gray had gotten to his room and had stripped down his clothes. He started to get his armor on when he heard a knock on his door and Kat spoke. He said as he got his leg armor on complete, " I'm here. Feel free to come on in. I'm just getting ready to go out and check on a wrecked ship. I don't know why you were sleeping there. If the wreckage hadn't popped up, I might have joined you on the bench and seen to it you were all nice and warm." He chuckled before adding, " Feel free to come into the room."

Gray started to work on getting his boots on as he sat on his bed. He was only wearing his leg armor right now, and wasn't thinking of how that might look. He was too busy wondering what was up with that wreckage. So much about it pointed to a pirate attack, but he wanted to make sure first.

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Katelyn walked into the room and leaned up against the wall opposite of Gray. The first thing that Katelyn's violet eyes noticed was that Gray was only wearing leg armor, leaving his entire upper half visible to her. She crossed her arms over chest before her violet eyes locked upon Gray's chest, taking in almost every detail. Katelyn's eyes then veered around the room, looking at some of Gray's stuff due to it being a while since she had actually been in that room. Well, it looked pretty much the same save for it being a bit messier. Katelyn's mouth let off a slight smirk at this, maybe Gray hadn't been preparing for anyone to come into his room.

Katelyn's eyes then focused upon Gray's face before speaking. "Can I come with you? But...if I can...I don't really have any armor because I see it as too cumbersome."

Gray had finally gotten his boots on when Kat finished speaking. He had noticed her looking at him as he did, and wondered if she enjoyed the view. His torso was covered in small, minor scars that showed the life he had been living. A life of battles and violence was the reflection of everything he had done throughout his life.

Gray smiled up to Kat and said as he stood up, " Sure you can come, if you have a suit that can handle space. I'm going out to the cockpit to retrieve the ship's data before heading back here to figure out what was going on. Think there might be something worth our time going on out there." He walked over to his armor table and got the pieces for his torso together. He took them over to his bed and set them down. He looked back at Kat and said, " Want to help me put these on?"

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Gray Raxis"]

"Sadly, I don't have a space-worthy suit, yet. Also...yeah, sure...I'll help you put the armor on...Don't you typically wear something under your armor?" Katelyn uncrossed her arms and made her way towards Gray, where he was beginning to stand up at the edge of his bed. She had to admit, Gray certainly had one of those bodies she desired in both men and women...muscular and lightly scarred...the possible dominating type.

Katelyn grabbed the back piece of Gray's chestplate, before moving his hand to hold it into place as she got the frontal part of the chestplate. She slipped it over his scarred and muscular chest, before interlocking a set of three clasps upon each side of the armor, locking it into place upon his body. She turned around and her foot slipped upon the metal floor of Gray's room, falling into Gray's arms on accident and gripping onto his shoulders to not fall over.

Gray slipped his undershirt on while she messed with his back portion of his chest piece. It was skin tight and had long sleeves on it. The material breathed while offering good thermal. He held it once she got it positioned and waited for her to start with his front. He could do it by himself, but it took longer and he mostly just wanted to tease her a bit. As the entire chest piece was locked in, Kat suddenly fall into him. He caught her in his arms and smiled. He said, " Got to say, I always enjoy having a pretty lady in my arms." He winked before adding, " You alright Kat? Didn't twist your ankle or anything I hope. Need some help?"

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Katelyn let off an amused grin at Gray, chuckling lightly before responding to Gray. "Yes I'm alright. I didn't twist my ankle...so you'll have to see if you can 'help' me next time..."

Katelyn slowly stood up away from Gray, giving him a lighthearted smile before lightly squeezing him on the shoulder and walking back over to his bed. She picked up the parts for a single armor and being to assemble them upon Gray's shoulder first. Katelyn purposely did it slow, whilst slowly raking his arm up and down with her right hand. Her warm fingers lingering upon his arm as she finished the shoulder and began to add more pieces before finishing up. Katelyn proceeded to do the same a she did with his right arm, thought this time her arm stayed upon his bicep for a longer period of time.

"Hey uhm....Gray...mind training me in Hand-to-Hand Combat when you have some freetime?"

Gray was glad to hear she was alright. He smiled at her and said, " Well glad you are okay. If you had twisted your ankle though, I might have had to carry you around the ship princess style." He gave her a wink before chuckling. He made sure to stay out of her way as she took care of his arms. It was always hard to do that part because it was a one handed job. He did notice she was kind of slow about though. Was she not use to putting armor on? It felt like she was feeling his arms up though, but that couldn't be right. No, she was just not use to doing this was all.

Gray said to her after she asked him her question, " Sure thing Kat. I'd be more than happy to train you in anything you want. If you like, you can join me in my training routine in the mornings and we can add in showing you how to do stuff. Dress in something you can move in and are breathable though. It helps."

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Once Katelyn finished she sat upon Gray's bed, spreading her arms out to her sides. Katelyn trailed hang upon the blanket on the bed, tracing an invisible circle with her pointer finger. Katelyn's mouth twisted into a small smile at the 'carry you around the ship princess style' comment from Gray. Her violet eyes lingered around the room again, accepting. Accepting that her room was better than Gray's, mostly because it wasn't as messy and because Katelyn liked organizing her stuff so that it looked all even and symmetrical.

Katelyn began to talk after Gray had finished talking after a few seconds. "OK, I'll trust your judgement. Also...what do you want me to do to help you since I don't have a space worthy suit to investigate the cargo cruiser?"

Gray got the last of his armor on and went about checking to make sure it was all secure. It was just that and got a smile to his face. He stood up and stretched in his armor to let it completely settle in for a few moments. He said as he did, " Well would you mind keeping an eye on things while I do? I won't be able to see if anyone else is in the area or if someone is warping in. It won't take me long to do what I need to do, but I'd rather not be surprised out there." He smiled at her as he finished both speaking and stretching. He walked over to her and looked at her stretched out on his bed. She was lucky he wasn't feeling really frisky right now or else she might not be so relaxed right now. He patted her leg before he walked over to one of the cabinets in his room. He got a jetpack out of it and got it attached to his back. He made sure it was secure and then closed the cabinet door.

Gray said as he grabbed his helmet, " Alright, time for me to go check things out. If you are still on my bed looking like that when I get back you might want to be careful. I might end up pouncing you." He winked at her and grinned before putting on his helmet. He went towards the door to get ready to head out into space.

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Gray Raxis"]

"Sure I'll an eye on thing around here." Katelyn winked at Gray to signify she was keeping an 'eye' out to make sure everything was alright. Then when he said his next few words, it caused Katelyn to chuckle slightly along with blush. "We will see about that, Sailor! Don't worry, I'm joking...maybe." Katelyn smiled at the last word before standing up from Gray's bed and walking over to him. She lifted up his helmet some and kissed him lightly on the cheek. Katelyn replaced his helmet before letting off a soft smile. "One day...I might decide to kiss you on the lips..."

Katelyn squeezed his shoulder lightly before walking off towards the door. Katelyn stopped at the door and turned her neck to where her violet eyes were beaming at him, "Just make it out, promise?" Katelyn waited for a response, crossing her arms over her chest whilst keeping a soft grin on her face, waiting to see how Gray would response to all of that. She did like Gray, not just as a friend...but she wouldn't tell him that she had a crush on him...though he might have noticed by now but she didn't really care. Gray was her first real friend, and that mattered more to her than almost anything at the current time.

Gray chuckled and said, " Well I look forward to the day you do Kat. And don't worry. It is just a little space walking. Nothing will happen...probably." He patted her on the right shoulder and squeezed it lightly. He went to the cargo hold and opened up the docking door. He walked in and waited for it to depressurize before he opened the outer door. He took a leap out of it and floated around for a moment. He turned on his jetpack and headed for the cockpit using bursts of thrusts to propel him forward without spending too much fuel.

Gray got to the cockpit with little trouble and grabbed the edge of it. He pulled himself inside of it and began to observe the damage as he headed for the end of it. He found the floating bodies of the pilot and co-pilot as he got into it. He sat himself down in the mostly intact pilot seat. He began to study the console. It looked bad, but it was mostly intact. He pulled a datepad out of his belt pack and hooked it up to the console. He began to have it copy all of the data from the ship's logs. He leaned back and pressed the side of his helmet. He said as he continued to study the wreckage, " Alright it will take a few minutes to get everything. I can't really see much from my end, so let me know if anything happens. You are my eyes right now Kat. And your's are so much prettier than mine are."

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Katelyn exited Gray's room and headed towards the cockpit to observe Gray as he made his way to the destroyed cruiser along with watching to make sure nothing unusual happened. She sat herself down in the co-pilot's chair and observed Gray from the cockpilot's window. Katelyn's violet eyes caught hold of an ear communicator and she clipped it being her ear, typing in a frequency as she did so. Katelyn tugged on it lightly to make sure it was in place.

A beeping sounded from the console. It was a transmission they must have picked up, meaning that it might be nearby. Katelyn flipped a black switch upwards, to tune into the transmission but not interrupt the transmission out of fear of being caught.

All that came through was static and a few words, possibly pirates due to the thick accent they held. "*Static* Beskar *Static* help us with *Static* luckily we *Static* that ship..." Suddenly, the transmission cut off. Katelyn hurriedly flicked the black switch downwards along with a blue switch to guard the communication channel from being followed. She knew right off the bat to tell Gray. She pressed a finger to her communicator to turn it on before speaking. "Gray...It's Kat. We intercepted a transmission of pirates...which are holding Beskar. Is it possible, that the pirates took the Beskar from this cruiser? Was their any sign in the crew's data logs about it?"

Gray didn't like the looks of the wreckage. Everything about it pointed to a very particular cause. A cause that he was very familiar with. He heard Kat contact him as the datapad finished downloading the data from the cockpit. He put a hand up to the side of his helmet as he put the datapad away, " It is really looking like it right now. This wreckage is a perfect example of what it would look like after a pirate attack. There was no signs of any kind of cargo floating around and the ship would have had cargo. It is clearly a trade vessel. It is likely they were boarded by the pirates and then once all the cargo was removed they blew the ship up to hide their tracks. As far as their cargo being beskar, we will have to check the log when I get back on board the ship. I wouldn't doubt it though. Did you get a trace on that signal you intercepted? We could track the pirates down and recover the cargo. Then we can return it to its owner and get a good reward. It is rare they can recover cargo after a pirate attack. On my way back now."

Gray jetpacked his way back to the boarding door on his ship. He got back into his ship and pulled his helmet off once he was inside. He went to the cockpit as he studied the datapad. When he came through the doorway, he said, " Looks like they were connected. They were carrying beskar as well as some other supplies. If we return that stuff, it will be well worth our time. You up for it Kat? I don't want to make such a pretty lady go into a fight without her permission. Course I would back you up if you do. Watch that nice rear in action while I'm at it." He winked at her with a grin. He held the datapad out for her to look over herself.

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Katelyn took the datapad while looking up at Gray and giving him a soft smile at his comment. She then looked back down at her lap, where the datapad was located and she slowly began to scan over the information. A few minutes later, Katelyn grabbed a separate datapad and typed in "Echoy'la" into the search-bar. Soon afterwards, a picture of a moon popped up and she began to slowly scan over the information. Katelyn placed the datapad back before typing into the console, trying to intercept the location of the pirates.

Katelyn let off a short smile in joy and accomplishment before looking up at Gray. "Ok, so the pirates are near the moon-like planet, Echoy'la, now guess what? This was the same planet the cruiser was leaving from. A coincidence right? I think not, the pirates might be going to raid one of the mining outposts upon Echoy'la."

Gray smirked to Kat and said, " Well we can't let them raid those poor people now can we? Lets go do them a favor and deal with this problem. Ready for a hot and sweaty evening together?" He gave her a wink before he set in the coordinates for where they needed to go. He instructed Key to take them there and then let the little droid do it's job. He turned to Kat and said, " Alright, gear up for a hard fight. We are going to hit them hard as soon as we get close. And remember, this is going to be a lot of fun."

Gray went to hit room to get his weapons. He was looking forward to this fight. He had to deal with pirates a lot and due to his past had no qualm with ambushing them. They clearly were not the honorable type either based on the wreckage of the freighter. He wanted to avenge those people for the undeserved death they suffered.

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Gray Raxis"]

"No we can't. Sure...Fun your middle name, isn't it?" Katelyn stood up after Gray left and walked towards her room. Once she opened the door, she walked over to a steel crate in the corner and stared at the lock. Katelyn knelt down and put in the combination before taking the lid of the crate off and looking inside. She took out a silver lightsaber and rolled it in her hand for a moment before clipping it to her leather belt before rummaging through the crate again. Katelyn pulled out a leather sash and put it over her shoulder and under her opposite arm before clicking some grenades and an ammo pouch to it. Katelyn then grabbed a pistol from the crate and placed in in a holster strapped to her thigh before closing the crate and leaving her room.

Gray got his blaster pistol strapped to his right leg and his vibro-knife put up. He got his ammo belt on with extra clips in it and five frag grenades. He picked up his infantry rifle and headed out of his room. He always had his stuff ready to go at all times. He knew how quickly things could turn on you out here in space with pirates around.

Gray went to Kat's room and knocked on her door. He said, " Ready to go pretty lady? We have a date to get to and some fooling around to do. Maybe even get a little lucky." He waited for her reply. They were getting close to the location of the pirates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom