Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am very sorry.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Vincent Imura"]

Good luck, dude. The next six months are going to suck, but u got dis.

Just remember -- well, this'll mean nothing to you until you get into the field -- every DL and ZL is a faction admin: they're there for you, they need support, don't be a problem faction member, and a good fraction of them are crap. Every AP is an Admin: if you get their attention, make sure it's for good things. And the MP is Tef. Seriously, MPs make decisions just like Tef, if Tef was a contemplative, spiritual guy in his fifties.

sabrina

Don't be sorry we all have to follow our own paths, enjoy what you're doing and get full fillment in why you doing it. This place will still be here when you have done it, peace be with you on journey.

[member="Vincent Imura"]

It was fun and going to be more fun, but as folks always say; real life comes first!
I hope your mission goes well and that your personal and family life smooth out, those things definitely take their toll...
If you still have the urge though, come back and see us in two years! And check in now and again so we know how you are. I will secretly FB stalk you of course, as y'do, but I am sure some of the less creepy members would enjoy seeing you once in a while :)

Take care my friend!

Puppet Kyrios

P
Good luck, and just for a farewell...

May God Bless you and keep you, and may His face shine upon for the rest of your days.

May it be an evening star
Shines down upon you
May it be when darkness falls
Your heart will be true
You walk a lonely road
Oh! How far you are from home

Mornie utulie (Darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Mornie alantie (Darkness has fallen)
A promise lives within you now.

[member="Vincent Imura"]
Bruh. I forgot that this was going to happen. Do I get an award for being forgetful or one for being a bad friend?...
I'm not going to pretend that I know what's going on. Because that would be silly. You'd probably remember if you had told me, and if I said you had, you'd probably raise an eyebrow and know I was lying.
I ramble sometimes. Maybe it's because I'm stressed.
You're probably stressed too, right? I get that.
Stress isn't fun. Cats are fun though...
My advice?
"Dinosaurs are statistically more reliable than humans."
That doesn't actually mean anything, but I like thinking about it.
Also, cat gifs help. For a lot of things. Trust me on that one.

I hope you come back some day. I can't guarantee I'll try to contact you on FB or anything. 'Kind of goes against my whole socially awkward thing. But if you ever want you can email me at riseabovenormality@gmail.com
Easiest way to talk to me. I promise I'll actually check it.

Oh, and, uh, have this:
cat_did_u_forget.gif

Consider it our parting gift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom