Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am very sorry.

I am very sorry to say that I will have to leave indefinatly. There have been alot of problems that have come up in my life and at the moment I am not so keen on saying what they are. More over, I will say that I am having family troubles, and relationship problems. Not to mention that this will be my last smester as a senior in highschool. I need to make sure I can focus on my school work and whatever else.

As well, some of you know about me talking how I would be leaving soon anyways. [member="Ashin Varanin"] would know what I am talking about, but to explain it, My religion is about spreading the gospel to others, and so once a man becomes 18 years old and all the other requirements, they leave on a two year mission to serve our lord. Nonetheless, after school ends in may, I will be leaving sometime in july to go onto a mission on my own. So I verywell may not return for two years.

I know this is sad (for some of you at least ;) ) and I want to express my greatest graditude to [member="Tefka"] and all the staff for a very well ran site. I very much enjoyed my two years here playing with you guys. It was an honor and a privlage to be able to meet so many people who have a common intrest such as mine, and to meet others when we talked in PM/Facebook/Skype about things we had in common. I wish that I could stay here forever, but I think Tef might get a little irritated at me for being here that long.

So with all that in order, I wish everyone a farewell, and the chance to maybe see you all at a later date.

TD:LR; runnun frum site cus i haz a lyfe!.... and some minor problems.

EDIT: If you want to keep in touch with me, I can easily be contacted on Facebook, Name is Shawn Huff, Lafayette IN. and I have a nickname of Pinky for you guys to find me. Send me a message on who you are (here site wise) and we can talk or whatever. )

[member="Vincent Imura"]
Good luck, be safe. Check back in from time to time if you can, hope you'll someday return to us and share some more fun memories with us all again.

Where is the good in goodbye? ~Meredith Willson

[member="Vincent Imura"]

It's been a pleasure roleplaying with you and all of your wonderful characters.

I hope to see you back on the site when things get much, much better for you.

Good luck with everything and May the Force be with you.

[member="Vincent Imura"] Don't apologize, real life always comes first!

I still have fond memories of Xander & Asaak. It was nice to have someone put so much effort in to threads with me here when I first started. Good luck in everything you do - and you're always welcome to stop in and say hi whenever you can!

[member="Vincent Imura"]

This is very sad to say but good bye. This probably won't be the last time we meet however. I hope you are safe on your travels, especially since you are becoming a missionary. Your characters show excellence. I really enjoyed roleplaying with all the ones I were able to. Just keep up the good work friend.

This is the part where I'm supposed to be sincere and where I'm supposed to say the real good bye. But I'm not gonna do it. We will meet again..

Thank you all for your posts.

[member="Mordecai Zambrano"], Yes thank you for your time, and the chances we had to RP. (Sorry about not finishing the Dragon thread. Really hoping to do that one.)

[member="Matsu Xiangu"], Yes. it was very fun, and I rather liked the writing style you had. Only if you played her more instead of your Sith. ;)

[member="Sen Kando"], Thanks man. I have said it in the past many times, but I am half tempted. to start a faction of just people who liked my characters and let them talk all day about me. :D.

Oh and I edited my first post so if you guys want to talk to me on facebook you can.

[member="Vincent Imura"]

Oh gosh just go and take care of yourself and good luck with the next two years on your mission. (A real mission) ;)

I am going to miss Xander in particular, but life is life and must be addressed to your best ability. I am ever the optimist .. so I will say...

See you again in two years from now! *grins*

Farewell, it was good reading your rps around the board and I think we had characters meet a few times in which I believe was some of my most interesting rp's. And most certainly, Good luck on the mission trip.

Hey, take care of yourself man. I know how stressful the end of your senior year can be, especially if you're like me and /forgot/ to do you work. Hope to see you back eventually!

qKPQS7J.gif

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Vincent Imura"]

Sad to read this, but as others say, RL has to come first and I hope everything works out for you in all aspects.

It's been to thread with you and get to know you over time, and I hope it may return one day in the future. I'll certainly keep in touch.

So I won't say goodbye....I'll simply say see you soon.

2rqmtf8.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom