Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Am Buzz Lightyear. I Come in Peace. [Protectorate Dominion of Athos IV]

"And sign here." There she was done, the paperwork was done and these people were officially part of the protectorate government. Knight was proud of her first real offical act as an exarch and rubbed her hands together and over her forehead. She blew out a breath and shook just a little from the butterbats in her stomach as the nerves danced a little at a time. "Welcome to the protectorate."

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Levy Willamina"]
Noah laughed when Levy mentioned getting fresh with her. "Trust me Levy, I'm not that kind of person. Also, I'd rather not wake up with Basaba or Anita's hand around my throat. I've got a daughter to raise and I'd rather not she become a orphan." Noah informed Levy as he found a nice rock and sat down, looking over his rifle as he laid it across his lap. "So, how have your sisters been Levy? The only ones I've really had contact with has been Basaba and Tysk and that is because they are ODF officers."

[member="Noah Corek"]

"Allison has been around just trying to clean up and make sure her husband is... not being an idiot. Anita is running around with her husband trying to make sure her brother in laws bastard children overtake the ship. I am been around just finding a good reason to get involved and Tysk was teaching our newest sister. Basaba just prefers being out and about more then on Dxun with the rest of us." She held a small grin on her. "Could be worse and you know your kids are always welcome with us... we'd raise her as a warrior."

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Levy Willamina"]
Noah raised e eyebrow when Levy mentioned that Allison had a husband. "I wasn't aware that Allison was married, who is the lucky man?" Noah asked as he began to field strip the rifle he had on his lap, making sure to tag a small towel out of his utility belt and laid it one the ground so he could lay the parts out. When Levy started to talk about the Willamina sisters training Melissa, Noah thought it over for a few minutes before he spoke. "You know what, I might take you up on the offer Levy. So where do you wanna go on our date?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom