Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hyperlane Creation Missions (Rewards Tasty)

Following the model of the Mara Corridor, the board's first and only player-created hyperlane (appropriate props to [member="Alna Merrill"]), Akure Executive Interstellar is building a trade route through the Unknown Regions; this is something I've been planning since the early days of the Fringe, over a year ago. Half a dozen threads are already complete or nearly there, and I plan to do another half-a-dozen, but on the off chance anyone feels like contributing, I'm taking a leaf out of the 'faction missions' that the Republic and others do, and tossing out a list of side jobs for some quick fun.

All threads must be development thread quality, meaning you've put at least a little effort into your posts and the thread is 10+ posts. Better effort, IC and OOC, will incur bigger rewards, potentially including:
  • Money
  • Survival gear
  • Starship components/weapons
  • Unique starships
  • Alchemical products from AEL, including product lines no longer available to the public
Speed is a priority.

All locations are in or near the Unknown Regions.

Mission 1: Supply Run
Location: Dasid Anya (Fringe) to Serpena (Fringe) to Solovarna (neutral space), or Esfandia (neutral space) to Sharb (Republic space) to Solovarna
Objective: Vagaari, rogue Blazing Chain, Sorcerers of Rhand, Klaxxi, Ozzlites and other threats roam the dark paths of the Unknown Regions. Waystations are still under construction. A major safe haven is being built at Solovarna. Get a shipment of construction supplies out there safely, either alone or in a strong but easily noticed convoy.

Mission 2: Bad Neighbours
Objective: Scout out the Nemexian or Klaxxi/Ozzlite patrol ships' locations and system defense strength. Don't get caught. If you do get caught, don't tell them anything true. Nemexia is a minor threat; Ozzlekk is a major threat.

Mission 3: Dumpster Diving
Objective: Clear rogue plant Sithspawn out of the Archivus Yards, an unused orbital refit yard/trophy case made of several old space stations. The refit yard is going to be reactivated by AEI/Iron Crown, but until then, waltzing off with random leftover bits of technology is totally fair game. (The Fringe took most of the good stuff, but the place is a maze.)

Mission 4: Offramp
Objective: The Path of the Houses, the major Chiss hyperlane, is set to connect to the new hyperlane at the planet Sharb. Sharb is dealing with a Sith problem. Make it go away however you see fit, just don't irritate the locals or the Republic too badly.

[member="Rave Merrill"]

I like the sound of Mission 3. Dibs.

[member="Ahani Najwa"]

Do you wanna burn some Sithspawn?
C'mon let's go and slay!
They won't have the station anymore,
just open up the door
and burn them all AWAAAAY.

Then we'll loot their bodies,
and walk away with lots,
like even a new Hyperdriiiiiive!

Do you wanna slay some Sithspawn?
Oh yes let's go slay all the Sithspawn~

THEY MUST DIE.

[member="Rave Merrill"]

Mission #3 has my name all over it. What do you think [member="Thessa Kai"] , want to take that family trip I was talking about? Never too early to let Makai learn how to salvage!

Mission 3: Dumpster Diving
Objective: Clear rogue plant Sithspawn out of the Archivus Yards, an unused orbital refit yard/trophy case made of several old space stations. The refit yard is going to be reactivated by AEI/Iron Crown, but until then, waltzing off with random leftover bits of technology is totally fair game. (The Fringe took most of the good stuff, but the place is a maze.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom