Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Hutt looking for Roleplay

Coco Franswa

C
Ollo the Hutt is a new hutt on the board, establishing connections is vital to any hutt. He is the Lorda of the Vanderijar Kajidic and has a small fleet underneath his command to defend his interest. Normally he runs the smuggling and black marketeer rackets on various worlds. Finding them the most profitable overall in terms of revenue generation.

As such I am looking for pretty much anything regarding threads, so give me all the ideas that you have.

Coco Franswa

C
Hilal is a new Bounty Hunter looking for some contracts, maybe he can contact her.

Most definitely, looking forward to establishing a meaningful relationship.

Khan Morren Khan Morren is looking for gainful employment. He can pilot and work as a mechanic, will learn and work for booze.

I certainly have many types of booze within my private collection. So looking forward to it

I have a thread if both of you are interested

Coco Franswa

C
Kig Mortuuga Kig Mortuuga and Niss Vroqree Niss Vroqree are both available for work. I was thinking of dropping Kig into the Carbon Cabana thread when it moved forward a little. Niss is a recovery agent only. No killing

I welcome interaction with both, The Carbon Cabana thread will move along soon as I am just about to post with Karko
Friendly mercenary with little ethics available for employment from time to time, hello.

I'm looking forward to it

vital to any hutt. He is the Lorda of the Vanderijar Kajidic and has a small fleet underneath his command to defend his interest. Normally he runs the smuggling and black marketeer rackets on various worlds. Finding them the most profitable overall in terms of revenue generation.

As such I am looking for pretty much anything regarding threads, so give me all the ideas that you have.
Viz is looking for a Hutt to owe money to... Its part of her back story but there are no real hutts. If you would like to be that hutt lmk.

Coco Franswa

C
Viz is looking for a Hutt to owe money to... Its part of her back story but there are no real hutts. If you would like to be that hutt lmk.

Certainly have a saruton mercenary to collect money from debtors.

Really interesting story angle

Ollo the Hutt is a new hutt on the board, establishing connections is vital to any hutt. He is the Lorda of the Vanderijar Kajidic and has a small fleet underneath his command to defend his interest. Normally he runs the smuggling and black marketeer rackets on various worlds. Finding them the most profitable overall in terms of revenue generation.

I would like to transform into a hutt as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom