Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Hunting for some Sith!

RZeLX9T.png

Outfit: This
Equipment: 2x Blaster pistols, blaster rifle, Echani vibrosword, Lightsaber
Tag: Valery Noble Valery Noble

When Valery lifted her hand that held her wedding, mentioning her husband had returned, Cedwyn felt a gut punch. It was a deflating moment for him, he knew it was the strongest explanation but was the one he most hoped that was not true. For very obvious selfish reasons but it was something that could not be helped and took the information in his stride, it would be hard to notice that he was upset or the selfish, jealous emotions that he contained in his heart. "Well, I am glad that his returned has restored much joy in your life. Though I am sure that there are many broken hearts of men out in the galaxy that the gorgeous Master Valery Noble is officially taken once more." Another teasing joke, one more covering his own disappointment.

"Well, some ladies like men with scars so sometimes I don't heal them as much as I should. Scars, tattoos and rough beard, trying to have that trifactor of irresistibility." He chuckled deeply, he shrugged, "it was a true struggle... There was a lot involved..." Cedwyn didn't discuss the the pleasure he gained from killing them, from opening up the darkness inside and punishing those that took his Master, his Order from him. It was something he wasn't sure a Jedi would ever understand or even accept as necessary. It was the biggest point that he felt in his stance as a Grey Force User, he was not a Jedi and he never could be because he enjoyed that connection to the darkness, he embraced it, not to the extent that a Sith would and he knew it was a slippery slope. But Cedwyn was always a risk taker, seeking out the dangers that life held.

Looking, he noticed something that triggered a memory and followed the path, he was sure that they were not too far from his ship now. "So, why are you here hunting down these remnants? I figure that you would rather be home, spending the time to reconnect with your husband, enjoying the time of peace your Galactic Alliance has stated we live in with your family," Cedwyn coughed, "it was mentioned on some Jedi records that you have a daughter, I wasn't stalking you, just good to know the dangers I would face if you were still mad about the last time." He hastily added.

Arriving at the ship, it took longer than it should have to arrive and Cedwyn wasn't sure if Valery would assume that he had purposefully gotten them lost or not, however, he got them to the ship. Heading up the ramp, he searched through the supplies, his stuff was a mess and very unorganised but Cedwyn was muttering to himself that he knew where the chip had been.

"It was definitely here.... Or... Why would I put it there?" Cedwyn angrily muttered, "dang it, I really need to reorganise this." Cedwyn grumbled before shifting back and threw the bounty chip to Valery for her to catch, "should be the one. A Cailen Corso Cailen Corso , some Jedi Padawan. I was hired to take him to some imperial type, they wanted me to bring him back alive and then help defend him to ensure the kid didn't escape. Foolish dream, knew that was never gunna happen especially if you ended up chasing down the Padawan so I refused the second half of the mission and never felt right to complete the first part, especially after taking out the Sith that took me. I couldn't do that to another kid."

Cedwyn sighed, he had confessed the real reason he stopped working Sith and contracts from those types, he couldn't do to others what was done to him. No matter how content he was in life, this darkness was something a person should choose not be forced upon like it was for him. "Think the imperial's name was Marlon or something. Never committed it to memory, apologies on that." Cedwyn nodded his head, regretting he couldn't give Valery more.

"Anyways, that's all I got, hopefully I'll see you again soon." He offered her a small smile, figuring that she would be wanting to get on her way swiftly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom