Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Hunter, Or Hunted...?

Bounty Hunter and Rebellion 'Sympathizer'
Let's be honest: if you're a Bounty Hunter, especially if you don't have the protection of the Guild, you're gonna get on someone's bad side eventually. And for a Bounty Hunter who secretly sympathizes with the Rebellion and its supporters, this effect is compounded.

Basically, I'm bored, and so is D'agoriin. What I want right now is basically for a bounty to be placed on my man Swyft, wether by the Sith Eternal, the Death Watch, the Empire... And for him to make some connections, perhaps join a faction if/when he's forced to by extenuating circumstances. The ideal scenario poses several different factions equally vying for D'agoriin's interest, though he may choose none of them and make more enemies than he originally had simply due to his major trust issues.

If you'd like another Bounty Hunter on your side, or if you simply would like to chase D'agoriin like a rat, then this will likely be of interest to you.

I should also note, however, that D'agoriin, though he has Mandalorian Vambrace replicas on his wrists, I specifically wrote him so that he has a sort of distaste for them, and I have no intentions for him joining any Mandalorian-related Factions or becoming a Foundling- that's been done too many times as of late, and if I want to do that {Not sure why I would, though}, I'll write another character. Thanks for understanding ;)

EDIT- And for those just arriving, specifically any Bounty Hunters, here's the link where you can attempt to bring D'agoriin in {Alive only, please}: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/the-hunter-or-the-hunted.152642/

Last edited:
ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
though he has Mandalorian Vambrace replicas on his wrists, I specifically wrote him so that he has a sort of distaste for them
300px-So_you_have_chosen..._death..jpg

Apparently. Yes, I know Mandos are powerful adversaries, and no, D'agoriin does not currently possess the combat prowess to take on more than one at once. All the more reason to get him associated with a Faction ASAP. I'd choose one myself, but I don't want the choice to be rushed or {This is gonna sound wackadoo}... wrong. Like, if I'm the one making the choice, then D'agoriin isn't going to be the one making it. I want him to be the one to make the choice on who to trust, in the strain of daily life, not me making it for him just because I like a name or a tagline.

Apparently. Yes, I know Mandos are powerful adversaries, and no, D'agoriin does not currently possess the combat prowess to take on more than one at once. All the more reason to get him associated with a Faction ASAP. I'd choose one myself, but I don't want the choice to be rushed or {This is gonna sound wackadoo}... wrong. Like, if I'm the one making the choice, then D'agoriin isn't going to be the one making it. I want him to be the one to make the choice on who to trust, in the strain of daily life, not me making it for him just because I like a name or a tagline.
It was a joke lol

Mandalorian is a lot more than a tagline and I'm happy to say they're a lot more than the stereotypes when it comes to chaos(Most anyway), But I get you. You gotta do what feels best to the character, Watch things develop organically.
A lot of good stories have developed for my characters since I started letting them take the wheel more so than myself. Well, That and letting other PCs influence it more than before

It was a joke lol

Mandalorian is a lot more than a tagline and I'm happy to say they're a lot more than the stereotypes when it comes to chaos(Most anyway), But I get you. You gotta do what feels best to the character, Watch things develop organically.
A lot of good stories have developed for my characters since I started letting them take the wheel more so than myself. Well, That and letting other PCs influence it more than before
I was hoping that was the case. That's one reason I was drawn here instead of another place, in fact; a dedicated site would be far more likely to go as in depth as I like to go, though I admit the large amount of Mandos initially worried me. I'm glad to see that you, at least, are taking the title seriously.

Perhaps Lady Vizsla might even convince Swyft that not all Mandalorians deserve hatred...?

I was hoping that was the case. That's one reason I was drawn here instead of another place, in fact; a dedicated site would be far more likely to go as in depth as I like to go, though I admit the large amount of Mandos initially worried me. I'm glad to see that you, at least, are taking the title seriously.

Perhaps Lady Vizsla might even convince Swyft that not all Mandalorians deserve hatred...?

If Swyft doesn't mind teaming up with a 15 year old twi'lek clone than maybe so haha!
Lucky for Swyft, One of Tayl's mothers ( Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla , My alt) runs a rebel cell of sorts and is very much a sympathizer to the other cells. So I imagine there's more than a few ways for our character's to bump into eachother sometime?

If Swyft doesn't mind teaming up with a 15 year old twi'lek clone than maybe so haha!
Lucky for Swyft, One of Tayl's mothers ( Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla , My alt) runs a rebel cell of sorts and is very much a sympathizer to the other cells. So I imagine there's more than a few ways for our character's to bump into eachother sometime?
Oh, indeed, I imagine so. Especially given that D'agoriin is a Rebel Sympathizer. Yes, I think D'agoriin and this 'Aloy' are likely to meet sometime or another, as well as D'agoriin and Tayl, by extension.

Last edited:
D'agoriin Swyft D'agoriin Swyft I might actually have kind of a funny plot idea if you want; What if Tayl tries her hand at bounty hunting and tracks down Swyft? Obviously she's gonna fail but the look I'm imagining when he realizes she's just a really confused kid is priceless haha

And then she can give up on the hunt, Maybe they work together to fight off any real bounty hunters that find this, Might become friends, Whatever happens ig lol

I do indeed like this idea. He'll be even more shocked when he sees she's a Twi'lek, as he's only ever seen Human Mandalorians before.

As for what would happen to them, I imagine they'll likely become friends, but I usually prefer to let roleplays take their course rather than trying to control them too much; actions lead to reactions, which lead to more reactions, which, in the grand scheme of things, might not fit the idea, but that's okay to me, because these kinds of things really shouldn't be forced, y'know?

Anyways, yeah, sounds good to me. Would you like to start, or shall I?

I've been starting lots of threads lately and my introduction energy needs a rest lol
If you could start that'd be great! If not though then I'll come up with something later

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom