Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Humbaba Military Tanker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thera Mayeen

T
igUglxE.png
YdxRu6F.jpg
ZOZybC5.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To make the tanker that we all need.
  • Image Source: Hover Tanker Jomar Machado
  • Canon Link: No
  • Primary Source: Humbaba
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Daw Motors
  • Affiliation: Open-Market
  • Model: G9 Humbaba
  • Modularity: Minor

• Production: Minor
  • Material: Standard repulsorlift craft materials
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Fuel Tanker
  • Role: Transport
  • Size: Large
  • Weight: Heavy-Very Heavy
    No Load Vs Max Load

[*]Minimum Crew: 1
[*]Optimal Crew: 2 [Pilot - Gunner]
[*]Propulsion: Repulsorlift
[*]Speed: Slow
[*]Maneuverability: Very Low
[*]Armaments: Low
[*]Defenses: Very High
  • Armor
  • Shields

[*]Passenger Capacity: 0
[*]Cargo Capacity: Extreme
SPECIAL FEATURES

Strengths:
  • Armored: The Humbaba was a heavily armored fuel tanker that could take small arms and medium arms fire from both blasters and laser cannons. It was also shielded.
  • Cargo: On top of its massive fuel capacity, the Humbaba could easily tug large freight containers when connected via repulsorsleds
Weaknesses:
  • Fuel: When carrying large amounts of fuel its tanks were volatile targets. When the shields were down catastrophic explosions could occur from damaging the tanks
  • Slow: The Humbaba was slow and cumbersome. Despite its armor and shields it was a large, slow, and easy target.
DESCRIPTION
The
Humbaba was another vehicle created after Daw Motors' move to Corellia. A bulky and rugged tanker based off of the Aus Ute speeder, the Humbaba was designed to do one thing and one thing only, to move material from place to place and to refuel starships on the runway. They were often too large to be used on warships, though some battlecrusiers and destroyers carried them for deployment on ground bases and were seen as valuable assets for the Corellian military. The tanker was also used in the civilian market as freighters and tankers. Two repeating blaster cannons sat on the top of the main cabin that were operated by the gunner but could be operated by the pilot in a pinch.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Jecht Thrash"]
Aaaaw Daw Motors. Been a while since I've seen the quality vehicles you guys produced. Anyways I digress from my nostalgia.
Everything looks good to me. Pending approval.
[member="Laira Darkhold"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom