Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Human Interest

"Well there you go," Amani nodded. With genes like that, she was bound to grow to an impressive height.

Cahira and her siblings were getting a pretty thorough education it seemed, given the backgrounds of her parents. "Sounds like a lot. But I'm sure you guys can handle it. Plenty of experience," She smiled, "I hope I can be as good a teacher for my kids."

The mirialan's gaze wandered across the park where she spotted a few interviewers making the rounds with the other beneficiaries of the park. One seemed to catch notice of her, "Oh boy," Amani chuckled, "Looks like I'm about up to bat. They'll be wanting to hear a few words from me about the opening." She smoothed out her clothes and sighed, "It was lovely to meet you both. And it was nice to catch up, Noah." Amani stood up an extended a hand.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge

The young girl sat on her father's lap, swinging her legs back and forth, sometimes smacking her feet into her fathers shins causing the man to grimace but he didn't admonish or berate her. "They are a lot better than the school teachers. They make the lessons fun!" Cahira gave Amani a big smile and then turned with the same smile to her father, the action causing his own smile to widen.

Noah, who had been observing the park more than the conversation between the older and younger women noticed the interviewers catching sight of Amani. He chuckled at her remarks nodding his head, he understood the burden of duty better than most. When Amani stood Noah went to help her stand but stopped when he realized his daughter still weighed him down. Reaching up he shook her hand. "Same to you Amani. Good luck with the vultures."

Once Amani had departed Noah would smile down at his daughter to ask how she would like her, only to chuckle when he saw she had shifted and closed her eyes, snuggled against him and breathing softly, sound asleep. He turned towards Alexander to see if he too was asleep and wasn't surprised to see he was. Chuckling once again he leaned back into the bench and decided to wait, the two obviously tired. He'd let them sleep for a bit before waking them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom