Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hugs and Chisses

Lor let go of Rawnie's hand to hug his sister, noticing the fact that his fiancee had simply given Serenna an awkward nod. He chuckled at his sister's little joke and pulled away so his smirk could actually be seen by her.​
"Well, we both know I don't go for blue women. Had to visit the rest of the spectrum, Ser."
He glanced at Rawnie again and pulled out of the hug to put his arm around his fiancee.​
"My beautiful red-armored statue lady, here, is Rawnie. She's not exactly a social butterfly."
[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] [member="Serenna"]

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
The... full spectrum? Rawnie gave her fiance a very dark look. She'd never asked about his previous lovers. Never needed to. Now, though, she was curious. What was she? Just the latest in some... art project of his? She removed her helmet as he introduced her, shaking her white/blonde hair over her shoulders. She forced a smile on her face, holding a hand out. Mandalorians didn't really do hand shakes, but it was the common means of introduction, right?

"Lorane thinks he is being cute by making fun of me. Don't smile. You will only encourage this behavior."

[member="Doctor Azure"] [member="Serenna"]

[member="Doctor Azure"] [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]

Shaking the girls hand while she looked her over more and heard her brother... not making a reaction to his comment as the girl gave him a dark loop. She had a grin on her face finally motioning for them to come along. "Come on you two we have stuff and things... that is really about it for food. Maybe some chips but I want to hear all about you two and spare only the details that involve you naked." She was moving now and heading back towards the house while running a hand through her hair. "So just for the record she isn't pregnant and you need credits for her to get rid of it right?"

Lor returned Rawnie's dark look with a roll of his eyes and a joking shrug. Although it was a crappy joke, his statement had been a joke. He turned back to Serenna with a somewhat pained look as they began walking towards her room again.​
"No, Ser, I'm not here to ask you for money. Certainly not for an abortion. Ever."
[member="Serenna"] [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Wow. Awkward. Her cheeks burned at the abortion comment. Welp. It was going to be this sort of visit. Great.

"I tried to shoot him because I made a mistake and followed the wrong blue person," she said, taking her suggestion to tell her 'everything', "We've been inseparable ever since."

[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] [member="Doctor Azure"]

She looked at him and hearing how they seemed to met with a grin on her face though heading back inside. "Well good, now come on and please no shooting the house. I am rather fond of the look." She motioned at the couch going forward towards the kitchen with her hands grabbing three bottles while she walked back in setting them down with a small plate of some food. "We have some leftovers for now but there is a chance to go out for dinner."

Lor chuckled at the memory of that morning in the bar. The total surprise as he'd leapt over her shoulder and held his own gun to her back... And then his surprise when he found a younger version of Zandra staring at him. Then they'd just ended up making out on a couch while a Shard awkwardly gaped at them.​
"Oh, huh? Yeah, let's go get food later. Leftovers sound good."
[member="Serenna"] [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
The memory was so fresh. Well, honestly, they hadn't really been together that long, now that she thought about it. They were moving rather fast, but then, life for her kind was short. A lot of her people married around the ages of 16-18. Young. In many ways, she was considered something of a late bloomer in that regard.

"So. Lorane. Did you tell her yet?"

It wasn't really a question. Of course he hadn't told her.

That got her attention more then her brother willing to eat questionable food that might have been in there two weeks... Shhh she wasn't going to tell him while moving forward and sitting down to look at both of them pressing her shirt down a little. "Tell me what... you said nothing serious and I don't have credits for business ventures... or a sure thing."

Lor leaned on his chair and rolled his eyes, at Serenna this time. Was she joking, or did she actually think he'd have flown all the way to Csilla to ask her for money?​
"I'm not asking for money, Ser. Don't really need it. I flew here to tell you I was getting married."
He sat down with a little shrug and picked up the bottle in front of him. Cheap beer. Wonderful.​
[member="Serenna"] [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Why did this other chiss seem to think her fiance only wanted money from her? She knew Lorane was a Doctor, right? She sat down next to him, crossing her arms as her fiance explained things to his sister. Her reaction, she was sure, would be gold.

Now that was news and she raised an eyebrow sitting there before taking a drink for herself. Seconds passing as the surprise didn't break her face but kept still until she was sure she could speak without letting the surprise leak into her voice. "Well that is news to hear. So when is it happening?"

Lor pulled his drink away from his mouth for a moment, was about to answer, and then continued drinking as he reluctantly admitted to himself that he and Rawnie hadn't exactly thought this through. They definitely wanted to marry each other, but setting a date or planning at all hadn't occurred to him.​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Who needed plans? Rawnie sure as hell didn't. She was just as satisfied with saying her vows right here, or back on Mandalore. It didn't make a bit of difference to her, really. Either way, they would be one in the eyes of her clan.

"We get married when ever we get around to it."

The blonde shrugged, still not touching her drink.

The answers made things interesting as her hand raised to her head and brushed a bang out of the way. "I see." She said it neutral but was wondering more that she could ask later. "So come on who proposed to who... I want details.... I need details this is like saying you have a baby and refusing to say their name. The anticipation is driving me crazy and I have space magic that is not to be trifled with."

Lor drained his drink, still mentally bemoaning the fact that it wasn't a little bit stronger. Serenna's question made him ask himself a similar one: Had either of them even actually proposed to the other? He'd jokingly asked Rawnie the question because they had already both decided that the answer was yes.​
"It, uh... Wasn't quite clear. I didn't even get her a ring yet."

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
The blonde mandalorian wanted to reach over and take his hand. Would that be weird? She wasn't really sure how this family thing was supposed to work. Was she supposed to hold off on being affectionate in the presence of his sister? It never made a difference if they were obvious about their love in front of her people, but Chiss were different. Had different ways.

"There was no need to ask. We both understood."

She looked at her brother and the next scene played out in her head for a moment as she rose up and smacked the blue off his face with a mighty force powered slap... Then her attention snapped back to reality as she heard Rawnie and moved over near her mostly sitting down to offer a smile. "Oh you poor dear, it is okay, he does this to all the girls. He's like a monster." She said it looking at him. "Always got to be wierd now go get some of the menu's from the door of the fridge, we'll order some food and catch up."

Lor's eyes widened as he looked at Serenna again. What the hell was she doing? He hadn't been that bad...​
"Fine. Just don't lie, huh, Ser?"
There was a sigh as he got up to go to the kitchen and started looking through the menu for the spiciest thing he could find. He really didn't want to hear the rest of their conversation.​
[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] [member="Serenna"]​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
"...what did he do exactly to the others? "

She wasn't sure she wanted to know. Wait. How many others? No. Better question. She was his first fiance, right?! She watched her husband to be make his escape with narrowed eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom