Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hugs and Chisses

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
They leaned on each other. She had to admit, this probably was the way their relationship would have to work. They leaned on each other, gave the other support when they needed it, stood by, side by side and hand in hand. Chances were, they would live together and they would die together. She supposed that some poet somewhere thought the very concept was romantic. Maybe it was, in a twisted way. Still, she was not some tragic heroine and he was not her brave hero. Survival was always preferable.

"You didn't buzz her ahead to tell her? You probably should do that. She might be busy."

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor actually snorted at Rawnie's suggestion. Serenna wouldn't have dragged anything she was doing out into the morning like that. Besides, he figured a good surprise was as fun for her as the next person.​
"Psh. She'll know who's here when she sees Bluebird land. Now, let's see... landing codes."
He'd kept the somewhat falsified transponder codes for their house's hangar since the day he'd left, against the chance that some unforeseen circumstance would bring him back there, or to any of the several other houses that were allied with the Nadona family. Even if he'd been a complete stranger, his host would've been bound to respect the signal as a preemptive introduction.​
[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Well, that was on him then, if they arrived and she was busy. She shook her head and shrugged.

"Fine, fine. Come on. Let's get landing then. I wanna get this family reunion over with."

If she had to help him to the cockpit, then so be it.

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor raised an eyebrow at Rawnie as he finished punching in the transponder codes for their landing.​
"Well, aren't you enthusiastic."
He helped her up the stairs a little as they walked towards the cockpit, knowing that she was probably internally yelling at him for not worrying about himself. But, honestly, he was having less trouble walking than she was.​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
She had to resist grumbling when he helped her up the stairs to the cockpit. She hated getting help, especially when he was injured as well. It wasn't right. But he was almost as stubborn as her. And, well, she was still having some problems with her leg...

She took her normal seat in the co-pilots seat. Now that it was almost time, she was actually... nervous? Huh. She hated when she got nervous...

[member="Doctor Azure"]

As usual, the Bluebird was more than able to make a quick and safe entrance into the atmosphere. The palace was only visible for a moment before the strike ship flew into the hangar, startling the controller who was supposed to have given them landing clearance. An easy landing, and Lor practically picked Rawnie up in his rush to get down the stairs.​
"Might wanna get dressed, visahot. Something comfy. We're probably going to be here quite a while."
[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Right. Dressed. She glanced down, blushing. She was only wearing one of his shirts again. Would probably get her a look or twp if she strolled in like this.

"I hope she won't mind if I wear my armor," she mumbled, wincing slightly as she put a little too much pressure on her leg.

For her, that really was the height of comfort. It was warm, and padded and kept her nice and safe. It also offered some... emotional protection as well. She could always hide her facial expressions behind her mask.

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor smiled and gave Rawnie a little kiss on the forehead. It really was nice that she didn't have a problem relaxing around him, now. Things didn't get much more relaxed than her unconsciously wearing his clothes, right? But he understood that she was insecure sometimes, and so there was the armor.​
"She won't have a problem with it. Maybe laugh at you a little, but that's it."
He just hoped she didn't wear her helmet the whole time they were here.​
[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
She might laugh. Well. That was alright. Better getting laughed at with armor, than shot at without it. Rawnie shrugged and started to put it on bit by bit. When she'd put all of her white armor on, she threw on her scarf. Not that she needed it too much, but it still felt familiar, like a security blanket. Same reason she carried her knife, even though she usually never got close enough to an enemy to use it. It was made of materials from her home. It reminded her of the fierce forests and the long winters.

"Should I... leave my rifle behind?" she asked awkwardly, putting her helmet on.

[member="Doctor Azure"]

[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] [member="Doctor Azure"]

She had been spending the time taking a shower and eating some food now. Slowly as the chiss woman walked along the balcony there was the sounds of something coming and her hand went out while she turned red eyes up to see a ship coming in. Landing and raising an eyebrow while she moved putting some pants on with boots as she closed her vest. "Who is coming here now I wonder." She had some guesses and reaching out with the force her energies danced around when she got ready to go and see them. Her hair in a tight ponytail looping back around with a pin to holf it in place and not let it fall past her shoulders.

Lor's eyebrow rose, and he simply grabbed the nearest gun belt he could find, holstered one of his pistols in it, and strapped it onto Rawnie. He gently kissed her on the cheek before putting his own belt, with its three holsters on.​
"Trust your dumb, trigger-happy, doctor to cover your back, visahot?"
As joking as the question sounded, it was a legitimate one after the argument they'd had on Muunilist.​
[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] [member="Serenna"]​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
"Of course I trust you."

She answered immediately. There was no hesitation. She looked at belt he clipped on her waist, touched the pistol in the holster. Was it necessary? If they were only going to see his family? Didn't matter who she brought home, she'd never need a weapon with her when she went to see family. Maybe things really had been left off on a bad note between him and his family. Rawnie wasn't about to ask though.

"Lor, you do know that, right? That I trust you with my life?"

[member="Doctor Azure"]

"I know, Rawnie. I know."
Lor put his hands on Rawnie's cheeks and stared into her face.​
"But you have to know that it means I'll disregard any suicidal Mando bantha-chit that you feel the need to do."

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
He looked so serious. Her face fell. Were they okay? that last battle had been rough on both of them. She'd scared him. She had been so reckless. So willing to put herself in danger. For what? For a battle that she hated? For a cause that she didn't agree with? Why? For glory? For honor?

To make Buir proud of me. But... he'd dead. So why?

She moved to lace her arms around him like ivy. She stepped closer, and stood on the tips of her toes to meet his lips with hers, his hands still resting on her cheeks. Nothing more needed to be said now.

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor's hands moved down to Rawnie's shoulders as they kissed. He pulled away, still staring at her.​
"I love you. Just, um, don't scare me and I'll try not to scare you."
He squeezed her shoulders a little bit, and pulled her into a tight hug. Any thought of his chest hurting disappeared. He just felt tired again.​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
"Deal."

She fell back down on the flats of her feet, still holding tightly to him. Too tight. She forgot about his ribs. She forgot about her leg. Then she finally pulled away.

"Should we go now? I'm sure your sister has noticed that you've landed by now, Lor'ika."

[member="Doctor Azure"]

[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] [member="Doctor Azure"]

There were people here now and she could sense them while moving, she might not have had a lightsaber but she did have spunk and force powers... those were impressive at keeping people from trying things while she moved outside while going towards the ship and the people with her attention on some more of it. Her senses picked him up first as she spoke to herself. "You have a lot of nerve coming back here after the stunt you pulled." She said it then gave a smile on her face though openign her arms while she was standing there and waiting for him.

"Yeah, we probably-"
Lor laughed as a familiar voice became audible through the closed hatch of the ship. He grabbed Rawnie's hand and led her down the ramp, grinning at Serenna as they got closer.​
"Well, y'know, I brought a friend."
[member="Serenna"] [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Awkward. She felt herself close up again. She was alone in her head. This was where rawnie failed. Social interactions outside the mando'ade.
She said nothing as he led her out. Did nothing. She was silent as the grave. How did normal girls do this? The whole meeting the family thing. Awkwardly she dipped her head in her direction in greeting.

[member="Doctor Azure"] [member="Serenna"]

[member="Doctor Azure"] [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]

She waited until they were both out there with her and offered a smile before moving up and wrapping an arm around her bother. Speaking. "You brought a white woman home, you know if daddy were alive he'd done whoop your backside from here to Coruscant." She said it low but with some humor, this was family and if you couldn't joke with family then who could you? She moved back a little and took on the woman nodding and walked closer to Rawnie. "Well if you're a friend of my brother, that makes you an idiot but a friend to me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom