Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hugs and Chisses

[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] [member="Doctor Azure"]

She was looking at her brother and leaned back sitting down as she turned to Rawnie then bck to him looking offended. "I am a jedi baby brother, I do not lie, I simply tell it from a certain point of view." She offered smile then leaned over near Rawnie. "Tell you all about it later when he isn't around... think he still have busty hutt beauties under his bed if we look for it."

Lor smirked at Serenna as he walked through the kitchen and out the other door.​
"That ain't being a Jedi, Ser. That's just being a Chiss."​
He didn't hear the rest, and he was pretty sure he didn't want to.​
[member='Rawnie Tal'verda'] [member='Serenna']​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
And Rawnie was uncomfortable again. Good. This was turning out to be a good trip. Rawnie never thought this before... but she needed a damn cigarette.

"Busty hutt...?" she shook her head with a sigh raising her hand, "You know what? I'll just take your word for it."

[member="Doctor Azure"] [member="Serenna"]

Hahahahaha that was the spirit and she gave a deep laugh while looking at the girl as her hand patted her shoulder. "Oh fine, ruin the fun of it. I am stuck in a temple for months at a time. I need something to break up the dangerous part of solitude eating at my mind." She rose up now and was moving with everything going on well there was so much more to do and prepare for as she tuned back on the holo. "Oh zeltrons in love."

While Rawnie and Serenna were doing whatever it was that fiancees and sisters did when a guy made the mistake of bringing them together, Lor began wandering around this floor of the palace. The floor that had been his stomping grounds and his home for eight years. Kind of funny that his sister would take her mother's old rooms. He wondered what the old witch might have had to say about that. Quite a lot, probably.​
[member="Serenna"] [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Rawnie had no idea what this woman was talking about now. Something about Zeltrons? The blonde blinked stupidly, tilting her head to the side.

"Are you... sure you and Lor were raised together?"

She glanced at the holo. What was this? A romantic comedy? Actually, come to think of it, Rawnie had never once watched a romantic holo before...

She was watching it and looked at the blonde for a moment. "Yes we were, mostly I did leave for the temple after a while. He left to go and explore the different places and women of the galaxy." She was sitting there and watching it with some interest. "We just don't get to see each other enough or do things... and stuff... Oh look an evil twin plot this is awesome."

As Lor wandered the old halls, he came to that door. The door that led into the first bedroom he'd ever seen, and the first bed he'd ever slept in. The room his father had so generously offered him, claiming that it was really for his own protection instead of his new ward's. This way, the snipers won't know where to aim. He'd said it with the same ironic grin on his face that Lor had put on for as long as he could remember.​
"You've been dead a long time, old man... And you got your wish. We're all happy, and I'm not staying here."
As he talked, he walked around the room, picking up a holodisk that interested him. It hadn't been there the morning before his father had died. He would've remembered. The thought gave him a little thrill of excitement.​
Then he had the thought that his sister might've left smut movies in his room. Frak.​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Oh? An evil twin plot? This was new for Rawnie. She found herself getting totally sucked into this holo drama.

"How does this idiotic woman not realize that this man isn't her husband? He has facial hair! You can't grow a goatee in an hour!"

She looked at the woman and gave a nod of her head. "I know right, he has the evil facial hair and everything plus look at that walk... he is far to confident." She was looking at the screen and speaking. "Hey bro, can you get us some popcorn it is about to get good." She was looking over it now. "Still can't believe she got over that amnesia so quickly, total disbelief at how she just remembered the conversation with her sister and then forgets to notice the evil twin."

Lor finally decided to take the chance and watch the disk... Even if it was one of Ser's movies, it wouldn't be a big deal. And he wasn't sure he wanted to have either her or Rawnie listening in the first time he watched his father's final words to him. He blew the dust off the disk and put it in the room's holoprojector. An image of a middle-aged man with an even more wiry build than Lor's appeared.​
"Ah, Lor... If you're watching this, I'm assuming somebody's done me in, and your dear mother's managed to kick you out. I recorded this under the assumption that you and Serenna will return to this house at some point..."

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
"Wait, she had amnesia too?"
Rawnie gave her sister-in-law a look of complete disgust.
"This show is ridiculous... Why am I hooked?"

[member="Serenna"] [member="Doctor Azure"]

"Because it is like crack." She said it while looking at her and feeling something in the force while Lor was in the room. She could entertain his girl after all they were going to be sisters and she had a few others ideas of things going on... after this episode. ONce it was over they could start doing something like important or something whatever. "It makes everything fun just like all those store rack trashy romance novels. With the deceptively pretty people on the covers."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom