Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HUGE SHIP ORDER, looking for a manufacturer

Yes, well the OCA is looking to fill it's fleets with the finest in ship designs. Currently our company has no subsidaries to do this for now, so we ar elooking for one or multiple companies to build us huge fleets. Of course you will be payed most generously if you do comply. And we have the giant shipyards to do it - here.​
Here is the list of ships or ship designs we need:​
2 Victory II-Class Star Destroyers
2 400 meter Heavy Frigates of your design
9 100-150 meter Cruisers of your design
36 Sentinel Class Landing Craft
20 50 Meter Logistics ships of your design
25 70 meter Trade/Cargo Vessels

Now if your company is small and can only do one or two things on the list I m very open to having you build it. Remember I am not looking for one sole company to do this. Everyone has the chance to get a deal. Thank you.​

sabrina

[member="William Kerkov"] I make ships, and would be happy to work with you on this especially since your member of UTC

sabrina

[member="William Kerkov"] yes I am helping build a star base for you at valhalla, though main job at moment is getting my empire faction active and noticed.

[member="William Kerkov"] | [member="Xander Black"]

If you go with Xander's offer, I'll give Emeritus Industries tech/manufacturing support to the contract, if you'll invite me along to the thread.

The Victory II Class Star Destroyer was manufactured only by KDY and Rendilli, so any other company would need to get the rights to that particular ship in order to produce it.

However, my company CETO does, in fact, have the rights for that ship and would be happy to write up a contract with you to see it put into production.

[member="William Kerkov"]

[member="William Kerkov"]
My company Phenex Industries can easily handle the remaining orders not crossed off, including the Victory Destroyers, either with publicly available ships listed on the company page or through ship designs the Black Suns used along with any cannon Koensayr design.

EDIT: I just transferred a ton of stuff from the faction pace I linked to the shop page. It's pretty much got everything I'm willing to sell that isn't a one-off ship or easy to abuse. Even if it's now incredibly messy.

Ok here is the list of ship manufacturers and what their building:

[member="Darcy Sixsmith"] - 2 Victory II-Class Star Destroyers

[member="Matsu Ike"] - 20 Logistic Ships, 36 Sentinel Class Landing Craft

[member="Domino"] - 2 Widow Class Frigates (If you don't want to sell me this that is ok, but I like the design.)

Everyone else,

[member="Xander Black"] [member="Alicia Drey"] [member="sabrina"],

if you could please pick something to build because the thread starts now and if your not building anything you won't have any contract or will be needed in the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom